AMERICA's presents to the world

an idiot in this forum described America as `santa clause`

i decided to do a thread of all the list of presents that America has given to the world:

- This is a government built on the rights of the native Americans who were herded into 'reservations' and many of them massacred;

- This is the same government which told its people that Germany had sunk one of its ships to enter WWI (the ship it turned out was well in-tact with no such incident ever taking place);

- This is the same government which dropped TWO atomic bombs on civilians in Hiroshima & Nagasaki!;

- This is the same government which created a big foe in 'Communism' and led to the Cold War which eventually led to the demise of the Soviet Union (during WWII, the US and USSR were allies against Germany - USSR was a Communist state then as well as later);

- This is the same government which instigated the Korean war, and then later invented a crisis to place its forces in Vietnam;

- This is the same government which propagated the Gulf War by using the false testimony of the Kuwaiti Ambassador's daughter to Congress (she said she was a nurse in Kuwait and saw the Iraqi atrocities to the babies in the hospital);

- This is the same government which is still holding an 'embargo' against Iraq which has caused the death of over 1/2 million children (according to UNICEF). The US is stating that this decade long embargo is needed to rid Saddam of his weapons - the same weapons that the US government sold him!;

- This is the same government which went in to liberate Kuwait from Iraqi invasion, yet feeds Israel with money and arms to continue its invasion of Palestine!

- This is the same government who bombed targets in Libya (killing Ghadafi's adopted daughter), and bombed targets in Sudan and Afghanistan (the factory owner in Sudan was later compensated in a civil court ruling, the target in Afghanistan turned out to be a mosque!);

Add your own Dirol

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, [b]and neither do we.[/b]"

[i]George W. Bush[/i]

BRAVO

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

Salam Brother,

I especially like the wording "invented a crisis". This is such a beautiful way of putting it and something that the Neo-Con government have excelled at.

[img]http//i15.photobucket.com/albums/a351/fanafilllah/sig6.jpg[/img]

It helped defeat the nazi's.

It also stood against communism.

It has made a massive dufference in personal transportation.

There have been many advances in medicine and the sciences.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
It helped defeat the nazi's.

no if u study history u wud c that they only had thier own interest at heart

Quote:
It also stood against communism.

America went on a murder spree killing in excess of 3 million men women and children in Vietnam for the crime of choosing not to be capitalists.

Quote:
It has made a massive dufference in personal transportation.

nah i think hitler did that too

Quote:
There have been many advances in medicine and the sciences.

there is a lot of corruption in science, results are frequently fakes, being a scientist is a mundane job and they do have a lot of pressure to get results quickly, as for medicine bro the med industry is only after money, dummy pills have been proven to be just as effective as orthodox medicines! :shock:

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

- This is a government which developed the first atomic bomb.

- This is a government which is a major contributer of greenhouse gases.