Space belongs to USA

[url=

[url=

President Bush has signed a new National Space Policy that rejects future arms-control agreements that might limit U.S. flexibility in space and asserts a right to [b]deny access to space to anyone "hostile to U.S. interests."[/b]

I guess now North Korea will launch a space program just to annoy Bush.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I think Bush has been reading too many science fiction novels. Occasionally the cinc likes to take tough stands on absurd issues, like when he freaked out about clone armies two years ago.

I'm starting to wonder if he is L Ron Hubbard in disguise...

emperor dave my visa from Mars runs out soon Cray 2 , can u renew it for me? Blum 3

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

"TEX" wrote:
emperor dave my visa from Mars runs out soon Cray 2 , can u renew it for me? Blum 3

I'm afraid the Martians have to renew the Visa they gave you.

That's okay though, everybody is trying to go to Mars these days, Pluto is the place to be - all the tourists left when they removed its planet status.

i dont want to go to pluto

admin lives there

i wanna stay in Mars! :evil:

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

"TEX" wrote:
i dont want to go to pluto

admin lives there

i wanna stay in Mars! :evil:

Admin lives on Pluto...

That explains a lot... like how he defies timezones by being online at all hours of the day...

admin moved to pluto when he found out that everybody left Blum 3

seriously dave, u should come here sumtime, i have a spair room, nice place mars Dirol

"TEX" wrote:
admin moved to pluto when he found out that everybody left Blum 3

seriously dave, u should come here sumtime, i have a spair room, nice place mars Dirol

I thought Mars was basically rocks, dust and ice...

"Odysseus" wrote:

I thought Mars was basically rocks, dust and ice...

nah thats just american propaganda...

u will love it here!

sum right fit birds round here Dirol .... they fly really fast Blum 3

"TEX" wrote:
[\\

nah thats just american propaganda...

u will love it here!

sum right fit birds round here Dirol .... they fly really fast Blum 3

Actually [i]that's[/i] the President's propaganda. For some reason he really wants to go to Mars, I think it's part of his Star Wars agenda (you know, wars in space, clone armies, colonies on other planets).

Now it would be pretty damned cool of course - but only if we do it as an international force for the benefit of all nations rather than a selfish "I'll swim that river" demonstration.

It exists?

Where?

Pluto is cool.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

How they would even enforce that would be a mission on its own and we all know how much Bush loves a mission, especially when the reason for it is to rid the world of the nasty terrorists.

I am getting more confident everyday that his dog has even the smallest ounce of brain compared to that fool.

[img]http//i15.photobucket.com/albums/a351/fanafilllah/sig6.jpg[/img]

[color=indigo][b]Dave why are you even bothering to reply to his postS? Just by looking at his posts gives me a headake! Never mind reading them!!!
Tex you need to calm down!! Your polluting the revival with craap stuff and it's getting annoyingly boring![/b][/color]

"Noor...*" wrote:
[color=indigo][b]Dave why are you even bothering to reply to his postS? Just by looking at his posts gives me a headake! Never mind reading them!!!
Tex you need to calm down!! Your polluting the revival with craap stuff and it's getting annoyingly boring![/b][/color]

lol I think I might be as bored as he is. We're leaving for dinner in 5 and there is nothing else to do other than ask "Are you ready YET??" and have shoes thrown at me.

"Odysseus" wrote:
"Noor...*" wrote:

lol I think I might be as bored as he is. We're leaving for dinner in 5 and there is nothing else to do other than ask "Are you ready YET??" and have shoes thrown at me.

[b][color=indigo]lol

Awww!

Well you better make the most out of this time cz once the twinnies have been born you'll have no time to yourselves![/color][/b]