Undermine Islam and produce a reformation
A British Islam for the 21st century

Muslims aren’t ignorant or politically naive
We won’t be deceived
And always hold onto Islam
No matter how hard it gets
On this Mr non-Muslim you can bet

Author:

Please feel free to publish post and forward as widely as possible. It is my kind request that that you send me a link if at all possible. Jzk in advance.

[b]Please refrain from creating multiple threads on the same topic. This topic is already being discussed [url=. We also have a thread for poetry. Thread Locked.
- The Moderate Mod[/b]

You do realise we have a poetry thread?

Instead of posting seperate threads it prob would be better to post them there.... just throwing it out there.

Back in BLACK

Salaams Seraphim

Apologies, but i'm a new member and i cant see any poetry section when i login to the site.

[url], the place to be

For over 400 years being British meant belonging to a distinct ethnic, religious, and language community.

Now it doesn't.

The British claim they are multicultural now and "petty things" like the way its been for four centuries no longer matter.

We all know they are just lying to themselves. John Bull is more alive then ever, that is what the veil is all about.

"Odysseus" wrote:
For over 400 years being British meant belonging to a distinct ethnic, religious, and language community.

Now it doesn't.

The British claim they are multicultural now and "petty things" like the way its been for four centuries no longer matter.

We all know they are just lying to themselves. John Bull is more alive then ever, that is what the veil is all about.

It's not the clothes it's the fact that they can'tt see her face. They can't identify her when she's behind the veil.

But they could identify her few years back :roll: what did they have x-ray vision then?

The security argument is valid and can be done via certain measures. As for comminication argument it's a load of codswollop which i aint buying.

i don't think the security issue is valid. Coz we may be muslim but we have to abide by the laws of this land. So if i go abroad i have a passport with my photo showing my face. When i pass through customs i must remove my veil so they can check it against me. Islam does not prohibit this.

If a police officer does a random check and asks me to remove the veil for id purposes i will, Islam does not prohibit this.

When i got my provisional i took a pic with my face showing islam is not agaisnt this.

If i'm at the library and they wana id me i'm fine with that too.

Security with niqabies has never been an issue nor should it be seeing as we are more than willing to abide by the laws of the land. Certain ppl are making a concerted effort to demonise every aspect of our faith, and make a mountain out of everything. There are more important issues. What will they attack next the beard?

and one more thing i'm sick of hearing about muslims everytime i put the radio on or pick up the paper. Yes i love my religion but i don't need to hear about it every day reflected in the most ignorant manner possible. I don't need to believe in conspiracy theories to observe the way it's programming the minds of the general public into despising muslims and their faith. I mean if i heard about a certain belief 24/7 even if they were inaccuracies i would eventually begin to believe certain aspects were true coz it was drummed into me on a daily basis. This face veil issue is just that a concerted effort.

Salaams All

I think we all need to look at this veil controversy in the current climate where the western forces are bogged down in Iraq and Afganistan and both of the ruling parties in the UK and USA can do with a convenient distracting to pre-occupy their masses while they continue to shed more blood in colonial adventures.

[url], the place to be

"Showkat" wrote:
Salaams All

I think we all need to look at this veil controversy in the current climate where the western forces are bogged down in Iraq and Afganistan and both of the ruling parties in the UK and USA can do with a convenient distracting to pre-occupy their masses while they continue to shed more blood in colonial adventures.

That would be a very aggressive way to discuss the veil and will not win you any friends. When you are talking about Iraq, talk about Iraq and when you are talking about the veil, talk about the veil, and then you will not risk smearing nonviolent women who merely wish to wear a veil.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

Topic locked