ali wannabe and jamal!

I love reading the ali and jamal play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it almost has me rolling on the floor laughing!!

wot do you guys think??

"saima786" wrote:
I love reading the ali and jamal play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it almost has me rolling on the floor laughing!!

wot do you guys think??

salaam
thanxs, me and brother irfan khan(sub editor) write them and so far ppl do read them, enjoy them but also learn something i hope:-)

next one will be out tomorrow in the latest issue inshallah and posted on-line in the weekend.

the idea behind ali and jamal really is to discuss youth issues in the spoken street language, to make it hilarious and sarcastic but also to make it educational aswell so people who wouldnt read an islamic article will inshallah read this.....
but from the feedback i get we get ppl of all ages, parents, over 50's , scholars, kids from school and less......which again alhamdullilah is good as teh message is getting across to evryone inshallah.

but do give your feedback ppl
also ideas for future issues

wasalaam

whats ali and jamal play??

what have i been missing out on?

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

"TEX" wrote:
whats ali and jamal play??

what have i been missing out on?

you don't know about that??? it's the only bit i read!

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
"saima786" wrote:

wot do you guys think??

salaam
thanxs, me and brother irfan khan(sub editor) write them and so far ppl do read them, enjoy them but also learn something i hope:-)

next one will be out tomorrow in the latest issue inshallah and posted on-line in the weekend.

the idea behind ali and jamal really is to discuss youth issues in the spoken street language, to make it hilarious and sarcastic but also to make it educational aswell so people who wouldnt read an islamic article will inshallah read this.....
but from the feedback i get we get ppl of all ages, parents, over 50's , scholars, kids from school and less......which again alhamdullilah is good as teh message is getting across to evryone inshallah.

but do give your feedback ppl
also ideas for future issues

wasalaam

ED.............MAY ALLAH REWARD YOU FOR ALL YOUR GOOD WORK. BELIEVE ME IT IS EDUCATIONAL! My brother who doesn't read a thing on islam even reads it. and i know that he learns from it. he was the type that didn't bother going to he mosque. but by reading my copy of revival......slowly but surly i see change!!! he books fridays off work so he can pray juma!!!

And like I have mentioned before.....we always do different thing for the islamic assemblies at my little boys school..........and we plan to use ali and jamal!!!!! IF YOU DON'T MIND!

live and let live!!!!!!!

hey i still dont know about what i am missing out on Fool

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

In each issue there is an article called Ali Wannabe & Jamaal.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Poor TEX dosn't know what he is missing out on!! TUT TUT!! Biggrin

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

ya

maaaaan

where have i been :shock:

im sure most of u are familiar with Ali and Jamal from The Revival mag..

feedback is that its the best article in the mag...but of recent issues it becoming 'lame'...

do u agree?

is it tacky?

is it how 'yoof' talk?

are the issues real?

how can it be improved?

let us know...

feedback is that its the best article in the mag...but of recent issues it becoming 'lame'...do u agree?

[b][color=indigo]Only the last Ali and Jamal article was a flop. The other ones have all been Ace.[/color][/b]

is it tacky?

[color=indigo][b]No.[/b][/color]

is it how 'yoof' talk?

[b][color=indigo]Yeah. But sometimes you go a lil OTT.[/color][/b]

are the issues real?

[b][color=indigo]Yes.[/color][/b]

how can it be improved?

[b][color=indigo]You need to pick some new fresh topics to talk about.[/color][/b]

dem guys kill it dere jokas man funny stuff

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"peacegirl" wrote:

ED.............MAY ALLAH REWARD YOU FOR ALL YOUR GOOD WORK. BELIEVE ME IT IS EDUCATIONAL! My brother who doesn't read a thing on islam even reads it. and i know that he learns from it. he was the type that didn't bother going to he mosque. but by reading my copy of revival......slowly but surly i see change!!! he books fridays off work so he can pray juma!!!

And like I have mentioned before.....we always do different thing for the islamic assemblies at my little boys school..........and we plan to use ali and jamal!!!!! IF YOU DON'T MIND!

Woah :shock:

Ed won't mind. Probably.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

yeh ed wont mind

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Dawud" wrote:
"peacegirl" wrote:

Woah :shock:

Ed won't mind. Probably.

Aslong as you mention the revival Ed wont mind... its gotta be give and take. You dont hav to go on a rant about it... just mention where its from.

Back in BLACK

Ali wannabe Jamaal is v.good ,sum of my mates have read that and cum abit shreef

There is only 1 god Allah and Muhammed PBUH is his last and only messenger

yea Ali n Jamal wannabe iz bare jokes n educational..

But sadly its hard to get any down ma end...

Portsmouth iz dead..hardly anyone knows about what goes on in da world of Islam.. Sad

Neways keep up the good work bro and may Allah (swt) reward u n ur bro for the hard work n dedication Biggrin

Learn To Love The People Who Are Willing To Love You At Present. Forget The People In The Past & Thank Them For Hurting You, Which Lead You To Love The People You Have Right Now..