Alhamdulillah that went really well.

Your answers were really good.

"Imaani" wrote:
Alhamdulillah that went really well.

Your answers were really good.

Jazakhallah for that sister
Did you ask a question Biggrin
i hope i answered it well!

I wasnt expecting any questions from anyone, but I got about 20 in two hours which i was told by is good!

[color=indigo]Ws,

Yeah bro, you did well. Easily managed to tackle the questions. Was going to ask a question but didnt know what to ask.

Is the revival really going on national television??? [/color]

Yes I did, and yes you answered it very well.

It was a bit slow at the beginning, but I think that's only because everyone's having a lie-in after Fajr.

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:

That was a great new experience for me.

It was a really good way to plug The Revival.

When I came onto the forums during that time there were 24 guests! (Admin may have the exact stats.) The most I've seen since joining.

"Noor...*" wrote:
[color=indigo]Ws,

Yeah bro, you did well. Easily managed to tackle the questions. Was going to ask a question but didnt know what to ask.

Is the revival really going on national television??? [/color]

well we are going to start taking part on certain Muslim satellite and digital channels....after ramadan inshallah

mashallah excellent answers sajid :o

However i is wanting to ask the following questions:

1. We talk a lot about unity, but thats all it is - just talk, there's a whole world of difference between talking and acting upon it - what progress has actually been made? And not just in the Ummah, but with non-muslims, especially the jews.

2. How come the Revival Team [i]STILL[/i] beleive that 9/11 was done by radical muslims, 75 professors say that it was an inside job, there have been protests by many non-muslims in london and new york demanding another investigation.

3. We're quick to critasize the west when the muslim world is in turmoil. innit?

4. I was told by a zionist that muslims do not care for the palastinians, but we is only interested in the land, coz we `ignore` what happens to muslims in china and chechnya, and muslims there live in much worse conditions, have the revival ever done an article about muslims in china? i dont recall there ever being one

5. Is u gonna go on the unity channel? and how cum u don't have a chanel of ur own?

6. How many scholers do u have in the revival team?

7. How cum its only da men that have discussions, why cant women in the revival team go on the radio with you?

8. Where do u get the funding from?

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

"TEX" wrote:
mashallah excellent answers sajid :o

However i is wanting to ask the following questions:

1. We talk a lot about unity, but thats all it is - just talk, there's a whole world of difference between talking and acting upon it - what progress has actually been made? And not just in the Ummah, but with non-muslims, especially the jews.

2. How come the Revival Team [i]STILL[/i] beleive that 9/11 was done by radical muslims, 75 professors say that it was an inside job, there have been protests by many non-muslims in london and new york demanding another investigation.

3. We're quick to critasize the west when the muslim world is in turmoil. innit?

4. I was told by a zionist that muslims do not care for the palastinians, but we is only interested in the land, coz we `ignore` what happens to muslims in china and chechnya, and muslims there live in much worse conditions, have the revival ever done an article about muslims in china? i dont recall there ever being one

5. Is u gonna go on the unity channel? and how cum u don't have a chanel of ur own?

6. How many scholers do u have in the revival team?

7. How cum its only da men that have discussions, why cant women in the revival team go on the radio with you?

8. Where do u get the funding from?

some questions are a bit childish, some pointless but i will answer most of them when i have more time.

thanks!

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

Salaam

I am currently taking part in a Live Dialogue on [u][b]

The topic is: Ramadan on the Euro-Muslim Media

but u can discuss and ask anything
so submit your questions please NOW, i'm waiting eagerly:-)

take part here:

wasalaam

Good thing,

But now everyone goes on it,

boi when i advertised the site on behalf of ma bro,

everyone seemed to ignore the invite..

hmmm

Learn To Love The People Who Are Willing To Love You At Present. Forget The People In The Past & Thank Them For Hurting You, Which Lead You To Love The People You Have Right Now..

some questions are a bit childish, some pointless but i will answer most of them when i have more time.

Smile

"TEX" wrote:

Smile

obviously i dont have time.... for you