8 Simple Rules For Buying a Baby

"The Conservatice Voice" wrote:

According to Zenit News Service, "babies (are) bought, sold and traded."

The report regards this as "a dark side of the consumer mind-set. Abortion advocates’ decades-long push to deny or downplay the humanity of the unborn child is bearing fruit. Unborn children are increasingly being treated like consumer products. . ."

Real live humans are being traded off sometimes as tissue for beauty treatments. Mothers are paid "big bucks" for providing the human material to merchandisers wanting the babies for beautifying adults.

"Last April 17, a report in another British newspaper, the Observer, alleged that Ukrainian women were being paid to sell their fetuses to clinics. The tissues are then used for beauty treatments that purportedly rejuvenate the skin and cure diseases. The Observer claimed that the women were paid 100 pounds ($182 at current exchange rates) per fetus, which were later sold in Russia for up to 5,000 pounds ($9,100)."

Obviously, the misuse of human beings as revealed above is anguishing to those of moral sensitivity. It is murder. It is also devilment seen through by those very professionals who should be protecting human life. Nevertheless, sales mark the children for money gained. And therefore, the trading continues, the stealing babies from their mothers continues, and the lawmakers look the other way in some locales.

Full article here: [url]

poor babies

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"zara" wrote:
poor babies

This is exactly the kind of stuff that sickens me :evil:

Back in BLACK

why? what do you want me to say? that it's a good thing?

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"zara" wrote:
why? what do you want me to say? that it's a good thing?

lol no not you.... i meant the article.

Back in BLACK

oh. sorry

OMG that is so plain mean!!! :evil:

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!