I should be studying...

Salaam

How many people come here when they should be studying? Or at work? Or someplace else?

I never, ever used the computers at Uni when I was doing my degree, but now I find myself logging in during our boring ICT lessons (which is a core subject now in schools) and typing really lightly when the lecturers back is turned.

I'm the queen of procrastination....I switch the computer on to do some research or type up an assignment and I find myself wondering here....

Feel free to join me here when you really should be elsewhere doing something else.....

Wasalaam

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Salaam

How many people come here when they should be studying? Or at work? Or someplace else?

u just reminded me sis i'm met to be getting ready i going out with my cuz in about 10 minutes!!

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Salaam

I never, ever used the computers at Uni when I was doing my degree, but now I find myself logging in during our boring ICT lessons (which is a core subject now in schools) and typing really lightly when the lecturers back is turned.

I'm the queen of procrastination....I switch the computer on to do some research or type up an assignment and I find myself wondering here....

Feel free to join me here when you really should be elsewhere doing something else.....

Wasalaam

yup i know da feeling
:?

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

I was on the forum during class 2day, the unit was doing my heading, it was boiling hot and teacher was doing my heading and we finished at 6pm today! and thats early for a thursday, wer usually in coll till 7.30pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and then i have to walk it all the waaay home which takes ages!!!!
:evil: Cray 2 Cray 2

College till 7:30, thats bloody crazy!! I would understand that if you were taking evening classes but college during the day lasting till that long, oh my!!! The latest I have been at uni is till 5pm lol

In regards to the topic, I remember at uni when I was suposed to be doing uni work I used to be on revival checking out the threads or going through the old ones. I at times still find myself on revival when I should be doing other work....its a bad habit!

right now i should be doing my homework...
and revising for science exam...
and sats...
and deciding GCSE options...
i hate school!!!

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

I should be doing something. Anything.

But I just cannot be bothered.

Story of my life. :twisted:

Todays weather has been weird. Really hot fast wind.

As to studying, I would say that is a really hard thing to do. It is hard to keep your mind on the subject at hand. I always used to end up going on a tangent. (gfor that reason I liked wikipedia at one point. It is made to go off on a tangent!)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

and i thought i was lazy...

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"zara" wrote:
and i thought i was lazy...

You probably are.

However you need to be extra lazy to catch up with me. Do not even try. I do not get bored of doing nothing.

Laziness is not a good thing. Try to lose it, otherwise it may creep up on you.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

i like being lazy tho, you should have seen my face when i found out we were doing 13 weeks of athletics and 5 weeks of fitness last year.
you'd probably have heart attack!

D u have to do cross country aswell? We had to do that twice a yeaar, it was soo annoying and tiring! We had to go out into the countryside and jogg like nutterz for an hour!!!
O yea and bloody sports day! Hated that soo much!

I'm so glad i wont ever be doing that again!

Well... I probably should spend less time here BUT! I don't want to.

So that's that.

[color=magenta]i should be doing psychology and chemistry work, but its my free period yesterday i was doing a psychology essay but i was on the forum, im always coming on the forum when i shudnt be,[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

So bored! teachers gone nxt door, cnt concentrte, lesson is dragging on!!! going to finish at 7.30!!!!!!!!!!

and its boiling hot!!!

its like im sitting in a oven!!!!!!!!

help!

"zara" wrote:
right now i should be doing my homework...
and revising for science exam...
and sats...
and deciding GCSE options...
i hate school!!!

trust me when your at college your gonna be like , i miss my school days

then when you at uni your gonna be like , i miss my college days

and when your at work , your gonna miss your uni days

you only go school once , make the most of it

"Noor...*" wrote:
So bored! teachers gone nxt door, cnt concentrte, lesson is dragging on!!! going to finish at 7.30!!!!!!!!!!

and its boiling hot!!!

help!

Things could be worse, so look towards the positive side more and you'll find your old complaints small and pity. Some people don't even get the oppurtunity to get an education because of money or what not. Sooo, try to get your mind open, cuz when you start thinking like that, thats when you cant concentrate and ur mind shuts down. And I agree with the last comment, school only comes once, make the most of your education.

"RoSeAnGeL" wrote:
"Noor...*" wrote:

and its boiling hot!!!

help!

Things could be worse, so look towards the positive side more and you'll find your old complaints small and pity. Some people don't even get the oppurtunity to get an education because of money or what not. Sooo, try to get your mind open, cuz when you start thinking like that, thats when you cant concentrate and ur mind shuts down. And I agree with the last comment, school only comes once, make the most of your education.

[color=indigo]I know, Allahmdulliah i am grateful for what i have been given by Allah Subhanuwatalah and ther are people out there dying for an education. But for me education isnt the main priority right now, i think im gona take a year out, find a job then go back next year InshAllah.[/color]

why would anyone DIE for education???

"zara" wrote:

[color=indigo]I didnt mean that literally Zara.[/color]

"zara" wrote:

Because knowledge is power and with this power one can erase the ignorance that keeps humanity from prospering. And Noor, u have your whole life ahead of you to work so be sure that you really want to take off a year before you do that.