Who's A Lazy Bum?

75 posts / 0 new
Last post

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

yeh lazy men are so not good, kash your lucky i aint your sis cuz any potential rishtai that would have come for you i would have told them to not marry you just cuz your way to lazy...thats what i am gona do 2 my bro..on the other hand i want him out the house hmmm

LOL-

ur more evil then me :twisted:

lol i am in that mood where i hate everyone and my sis aint here to annoy me and cheer me up so i am resortin to not let my bro use the net, cuz i rule as at the mo i am the eldest big bro on holiday and so is big sis Dirol

The joy of havin power Smile

Salaam

Whose “job” is the housework is always a touchy subject.

Everyone’s situation is different.

If a girl is a housewife whilst her husband is out working all day long, it makes sense that she cooks and cleans.

However if they BOTH work, it make sense that they distribute the workload.

But laziness is no excuse; even if a guy is out working all day long he should still pull his weight and make life a bit easier for his wife….it would only increase her love for him.

Wasalaam

It ain't really a touchy subject, it simple women should do it. Let face it most women take pride in being able to multi task, while men are useless at it, so it only make sense :roll: . But I do agree every situation is different, and it pointless really giving roles when both are busy, plus if both couple are busy there really should be less mess as well. Plus I completely disagree with muslimsis last statement, about increasing the love between the couple if the man help out, because the man is never going to meet the women standard where cleaning and cooking is concern, even if he is a much better cook and cleaner then her. Their motherly instinct will never allow it.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"kash" wrote:
It ain't really a touchy subject, it simple women should do it. Let face it most women take pride in being able to multi task, why men are useless at it, so it only make sense :roll: . But I do agree every situation is different, and it pointless really giving roles when both are busy, plus if both couple are busy there really should be less mess as well. Plus I completely disagree with muslimsis last statement, about increasing the love between the couple if the man help out, because the man is never going to meet the women standard where cleaning and cooking is concern, even if he is a much better cook and cleaner then her. Their motherly instinct will never allow it.

nah some men can do good housework, my dad is an excellant cook and does cook frm time to time..i think a simple bit of cleanin isnt to much for the male brain but then again dunno what kind of species you males are that a lil bit of cleanin is to much for that brain of yours

If there is a mess, we will clean it.

However our definition of mess is diferent to yours.

We have a higher threshold, as we are not vain.

:twisted:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
If there is a mess, we will clean it.

However our definition of mess is diferent to yours.

We have a higher threshold, as we are not vain.

:twisted:

how do u define "mess"?

i aint a obsessed that i would go looking for hidden germs but if the house is a tip then that is considered disgustin and should be cleaned..if a male makes a mess then he should clean it up, there is nothin worse than a greedy man who dont clean up after himself!

"kash" wrote:
Plus I completely disagree with muslimsis last statement, about increasing the love between the couple if the man help out, because the man is never going to meet the women standard where cleaning and cooking is concern, even if he is a much better cook and cleaner then her. Their motherly instinct will never allow it.

I disagree.

How can you talk on behalf of women? I'd like a guy more if he helped me out from time to time.

Most women arent that fussy and particular....only some are obsessed with perfection.

I can only talk for the one in my house and the one I come across, just like you can also. I also find that some women will take as much shortcut as possible when clearing the house, but when a man has to do it, they all suddenly become real fussy on how it should be done. :roll:

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

I have yet to come across a woman (from UK) who'd have a issue with her husband/brother etc helping her out with the housework.

I don't understand why she should. It's only making life easier for her.

Whether the guy don't get the job done properly or not is a seperate issue.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
I have yet to come across a woman (from UK) who'd have a issue with her husband/brother etc helping her out with the housework.

lol

It the same issue for most men, women should just be grateful, no matter how it done.

[url=http//

"kash" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:

lol

It the same issue for most men, women should just be grateful, no matter how it done.

Thats one of those no-win situations with some couples, if my hubby done the housework and helped me i would have no complaints, i agree with muslimsis i think any gal would gladly take help with getin the housework done..

"angel" wrote:

Thats one of those no-win situations with some couples, if my hubby done the housework and helped me i would have no complaints, i agree with muslimsis i think any gal would gladly take help with getin the housework done..

I agree

i think the Lazy Boy is just looking for excuses to get out of housework

Typical Man :roll:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

I agree

i think the Lazy Boy is just looking for excuses to get out of housework

Typical Man :roll:

Exacly, i dont understand men, do they have some sort of disorder or fear of the word "housework" or "helping out"?

I blame the mums for bringin them to be lazy good for nothings!

"angel" wrote:

I blame the mums too

my cousin from Manchester couldnt even make himself a bowl of conflakes when he was here

and mum had a go at ME for not making it for him instead of lecturing him on laziness

:roll:

such boys only make life difficult for their wives in the future

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

I blame the mums too

my cousin from Manchester couldnt even make himself a bowl of conflakes when he was here

and mum had a go at ME for not making it for him instead of lecturing him on laziness

:roll:

such boys only make life difficult for their wives in the future

A bowl of corn flakes, now thats just taking the mick!!

I just wish these lazy boys get strict wives who wont put up with them sittin on their asses all day!

"angel" wrote:

I just wish these lazy boys get strict wives who wont put up with them sittin on their asses all day!

VERY tru!

such lazy guys DESERVE wives who will keep them under manners

they need wives who wear the trousers in the relationship

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

VERY tru!

such lazy guys DESERVE wives who will keep them under manners

they need wives who wear the trousers in the relationship

Yeh but i would feel sorry for the gal who would get such a man, it would be like teachin a lil kid to clean after themselves!!

"angel" wrote:

Yeh but i would feel sorry for the gal who would get such a man, it would be like teachin a lil kid to clean after themselves!!

Girl, I agree with u waaaay too much

but ur SO right

a wife should be a wife-NOT a Mother

..u 2 sound like sum kinda suffrajets Blum 3

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Sabri" wrote:

No, just normal never-satified always-in-a-mood women.

"irfghan" wrote:
"Hayder Sabri" wrote:

No, just normal never-satified always-in-a-mood women.

oooo touchy touchy seems like women aren't the only one in a mood!

hayder what is meant by saffrajets? :?

you cant generalise..........not all man are what you percieve them to be. husbands and wives have diffrent roles, and house maintainance doesnt fall in our catagory, even tho we shud help out. but then again, we keep the roof on the head and food on the plate....without askin women 2 go work 4 us.

i know times have moved on a lil....but it isnt that much diferent

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Sabri" wrote:
you cant generalise..........not all man are what you percieve them to be. husbands and wives have diffrent roles, and house maintainance doesnt fall in our catagory, even tho we shud help out. but then again, we keep the roof on the head and food on the plate....without askin women 2 go work 4 us.

i know times have moved on a lil....but it isnt that much diferent

Roof or no roof, you should help out a lil, it gets borin for a woman 2 do house work all day and besides the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) done his own work and helped his Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) wives so follow the sunnah bro's..

aye your right.
but ur getin all worked up like were all the same. i know plenty (ok a few) who aint like that, and nor do i intend on bieng lazy....but i aint gona be under her thumb thats 4 sure!

my dad works 24/7 literally and my mum is really understanding and she worries if he hasnt ate, slept etc. i just believe their should be a mutual understanding and that neither party should complain too much

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Sabri" wrote:
aye your right.
but ur getin all worked up like were all the same. i know plenty (ok a few) who aint like that, and nor do i intend on bieng lazy....but i aint gona be under her thumb thats 4 sure!

my dad works 24/7 literally and my mum is really understanding and she worries if he hasnt ate, slept etc. i just believe their should be a mutual understanding and that neither party should complain too much

I am not getin worked up and neither am i sayin ALL men are like that but from time to time men should help around and your right there has to be a compromise between husband and wife, that is vital..

"angel" wrote:
"Hayder Sabri" wrote:
aye your right.

I am not getin worked up and neither am i sayin ALL men are like that but from time to time men should help around and your right there has to be a compromise between husband and wife, that is vital..

Yeah she definitely getting worked up :roll:

[url=http//

"kash" wrote:

Yeah she definitely getting worked up :roll:

not as gullible as u haha

so fill us in on the unity programme!

Pages