Who's A Lazy Bum?

75 posts / 0 new
Last post

"kash" wrote:
I have read the other thread.

I have, is that what u call a review of an event u lazy person?!

I honestly can't remember much. The line to get to the conference was massive at first and so was the food one. They gave rice with chicken and lamb meat, which I found weird too be honest, also got it cold like the rice pudding. Love hearing all the northern accents. Didn't pay much attention at the conference because I knew it would come on islam channel. One thing I did find funny is that, why does the journey there always take much longer then the one back, it was roughly 2 and half hour both time, but the one coming back always goes faster for some reason.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"kash" wrote:
I honestly can't remember much. The line to get to the conference was massive at first and so was the food one. They gave rice with chicken and lamb meat, which I found weird too be honest, also got it cold like the rice pudding. Love hearing all the northern accents. Didn't pay much attention at the conference because I knew it would come on islam channel. One thing I did find funny is that, why does the journey there always take much longer then the one back, it was roughly 2 and half hour both time, but the one coming back always goes faster for some reason.

its cuz you are anxious to get there and it seems like forever, that happend to us when we were headin to camp...but on way bak journey few by

"angel" wrote:
"kash" wrote:

its cuz you are anxious to get there and it seems like forever, that happend to us when we were headin to camp...but on way bak journey few by

Nah, I think it because I know it on the verge of ending, while on the way there, I know it has hardly even began.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"kash" wrote:

Nah, I think it because I know it on the verge of ending, while on the way there, I know it has hardly even began.

lol you seem like u werent lookin forward to the event...the only time i think time drags on is when i am goin to an islamic thing down south...actually i dont go down south other than those reasons..mite be comin to those events in rochdale/manchester/bradford where ever they gona be inshallah.

Yeah, just my nature, I never too keen to do anything and just do thing for the sake of them having to be done. But that was the first time I went to Manchester and I didn't even check the place out, because I was so tired.

[url=http//

"kash" wrote:
Yeah, just my nature, I never too keen to do anything and just do thing for the sake of them having to be done. But that was the first time I went to Manchester and I didn't even check the place out, because I was so tired.

so you just go to events for the sake of it or it has to be done? doesnt make sense you bought the tickets no1 forced ya, but 10 hrs bloody hell thats to long for an event on unity, i would think everyone in that hall would have been sick and tired lookin at each others faces!

bruv, u shud hav huked up wiv me.....spend the day showing you manchester would hav been more fun than that convention! the food service was crap admitidely, but nothing much we could do yaraa due to the circusmtances.

as for journeys..........the way back is always shorter. its like taraveeh prayer.....the 1st half is long and once ur half way....the rest is a doddle Blum 3

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Salam

I would massage her, but I would not push her pram. Its just not manly.

Guys who push prams are just so sissy.

Omrow

"angel" wrote:
"kash" wrote:

so you just go to events for the sake of it or it has to be done? doesnt make sense you bought the tickets no1 forced ya, but 10 hrs bloody hell thats to long for an event on unity, i would think everyone in that hall would have been sick and tired lookin at each others faces!

Well most people don't go to these event too just look at each other. :roll:

Yeah I kind of fed up of all these islamic event. I much prefer sitting in the mosque and listening to a scholar on a specific and revelant speech, roughly once a month. That is where I hear all the best speeches. But like all conferences, they always something that appeal too you, too want to go. This one was because of Bilal Philip, Seraj Wahaj and Zakir Naik as I wnated to hear their views. But I think I will still to the smaller talks for now on.

[url=http//

"Omrow" wrote:

Guys who push prams are just so sissy.

Incorect!!!!

guys who are vain are sissy-

guys who spend time on their appearance are sissy

guys who cant lift/carry or push heavy stuff are sissy

guys who are cry babies are sissy's

guys who gossip and bitch like girls are sissy

guys who are extremly sensitive and get upset quickly are sissy

guys who are poetic and lyrical are sissy Wink

guys who push prams are NOT sissy

How Saudis Grow Up Without Learning Household Chores

JEDDAH, 8 August 2005 — Saudis often find themselves in a quandary when cleaning issues arise or a meal needs to be cooked because they have never done either. To many the simple task of mopping a floor or even making a pot of tea can present a major challenge.

Many Saudis never do a single household chore, and some would not be able to tell you where to find the cleaning detergents and cleaning equipment in their own homes. The responsibility for household chores is left to a family’s domestic helper.

The average Saudi family has at least one servant helping in the daily chores of the house. “I work from six in the morning until late evening to clean a two-story home on my own,” said a young Filipina servant.

A servant is expected to do all of the tidying, cleaning and, in some cases, the cooking. Servants work long hours, have small living quarters, and receive a small salary. There have been reports of extreme cases where children are working as maids or of domestics who may be physically abused by their sponsors.

From childhood, youngsters neither are asked to do chores nor are they taught basic household responsibilities. What they do learn is that a servant will always be there taking care of their homes for them. It is a rude awakening when they travel overseas and the request to send the maid up is met with laughter and disbelief.

[url= News[/url]

aye its tru. on my week stay in dubai, i noticed the arabs dont even do a job that is half decent in terms of pay and status. they only do the top jobs. where i stayed, the cleaner was an indian woman, the local shops were pakistanis/indians/bengalis and supermarkets and shoping mall workers (esp maccies, kfc etc) were all from phillipines/china/malaysia/indonesia etc.

and in a whole week...i only saw one poor person. it aint saudi's i know, but in terms of lifestyle theyre exactly the same

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"MuslimSister" wrote:
How Saudis Grow Up Without Learning Household Chores

Typical :roll:

They easily win the Lazy Bum title.