Who's A Lazy Bum?

This question is more for the guys-

I want to know how many guys pull their weight around the house.

What exactly do u guys do to help your mum/wife around the house?

Or do u believe that its a "woman's job" :roll:

I used to think my brother was lazy but after spending a week with my cousin, I feel sorry for his mum and his future wife

I'm all for women sitting at home and running the household whilst the guy goes to work all day....in fact that my ideal set up...BUT there's no excuse for being a lazy bum

Girls feel free to mention how helpful your brother/husband is around the house

And girls mention what YOU do around the house....are u also a lazy Madam in dire need of a visit from the fat lady from "How Clean Is Your House"?

Or are u a cleanliness freak who can easily get through a couple bottles of bleach a day in ur abnormal desire to keep the house REALLY clean

Discuss

yeh ur husband is very sweet

ur lucky to have him-

and its always sweet when men look after their old mum

were afriad 2 answer coz the truth hurts lol....................99% of us are! Blum 3

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

I do grocery shopping. Infact I'm off to do some now.

(Is that enough?)

ive done a lot of it all......but to talk about it would dent my masculinity Blum 3
cleaning, washing, dishes, bathroom, my own room, moppin, sweeping, cooking..........none of its hard, and nothing we cant do........i jus choose to avoid it and do it when i have to! i.e. just me and my brother at home for a week or two.......i practically wore an apron 24/7 and had to visit the launderers etc! that was 2 years ago, havnt done it since lol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Depends on the job.

Never cooked a meal cos i dnt knw how but occassionally make breakfast for my brothers and parents.

Can occasionally mop up, regularly clean the bath, hoover sometimes and abt 3-4 times a wk i clean the dishes.

Take my respected mother shopping and buy stuff from shops when people come or just generally when needed. do my own ironing and know how to use the washing machine.

Dunno if thats anygud, basically ocassionally help out with odd jobs but cooking is a no no cos i aint got a clue and my mother and grandmother dislike it anyway for us to cook even my grandmother forbids me from washing dishes and stuff.

Lol went to pak and tried washing my own clothes but my chachi goes that i was insulting her and that men never wash clothes in our village so i was like k aint gonna argue with that chachi!

Become obedient to the Chief, Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa sallam, so ALL chiefs become obedient to you.

I guess I cant cuss the guys on the Revival-

u aint lazy bums

aprt from irfan-

irfan doing the shopping aint enough! :evil:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
I guess I cant cuss the guys on the Revival-

u aint lazy bums

aprt from irfan-

irfan doing the shopping aint enough! :evil:

lol irfan must be a weaklin if the thinks shopin is helpin out!!

hey most guys i know dont do any housework..for example my brothers never help at home even when we have visitors. i think its the mums and grandama's that are in thier respect trying to make thier sons or grandsons life easier but are in actual fact making them more lazy. do . Wink

I knew this would happen if I posted on this thread. :x

And there you were telling us not to be shy and whatever.

I'm neva gonna give in to such pressure again.

"irfan" wrote:
I knew this would happen if I posted on this thread. :x

And there you were telling us not to be shy and whatever.

I'm neva gonna give in to such pressure again.

its all bout learnin a lesson, now be a good boy and do a lil more 2 help your mum out, think bout it mums work all day they also need time out, my bro's are very lazy i blame my mum for spoiling them which is why i never do anythin for them..

hhmm

lets see where to begin...

I take my mom & sister shopping, i vac (when im at home), occationally cook dinner, I take out the trash, whenever we need to go out somewhere i end up having to drive (mom can drive but usually makes me do it). I help out alot when guests come over, i've also been known to entertain lil kids (nephews, neices etc).

And thats about it, prob cuz im out Mon-Fri @ work and i dont feel like doing much on the weekends other than sort out things im unable to do during the week.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:
hhmm

lets see where to begin...

I take my mom & sister shopping, i vac (when im at home), occationally cook dinner, I take out the trash, whenever we need to go out somewhere i end up having to drive (mom can drive but usually makes me do it). I help out alot when guests come over, i've also been known to entertain lil kids (nephews, neices etc).

And thats about it, prob cuz im out Mon-Fri @ work and i dont feel like doing much on the weekends other than sort out things im unable to do during the week.

good to knw all men are not lazy like irfan, i think a child should be taught to help at a young age, its an important aspect for asian boys not 2 be lazy brats!

When I try to help I get told not to interfere. So it's not all my fault.

"irfan" wrote:
When I try to help I get told not to interfere. So it's not all my fault.

oh well thats different then, if that was my bro i would make sure he done his fair share, to tell you the truth its not bout them not workin its more bout learnin to help out others and not being lazy, they have to realise mum cant do everythin when she gets old and if they have a wife that wrks then she aint gona do all the housewrk on her own which would be unfair if she does..

One thing I realise is, that it better to be a lazy Bum. Because you might help out with good intention, but it going to come back and haunt you. Now if I don't help out for one day, I get a hassle all day and I get told that I am corrupted now and not as good a person as I once was. They also remember it for a long time afterwards as well. My tips is, it ain't worth the hassle in the first place.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

ur mentality is stupid

ANYONE can help out once

it dont take much effort to wash up/hoover ONCE

the difficult bit is being regular at it

housework is a daily/reg thing

I can now officially title u a Lazy Bum

No you can't because, I do it most days and I pointing out the fact that if you miss one day, you get a whole years hassle for it, so in reality it better not to do it at all, because at least you know why you getting hassle. I am trap already, I just trying to save some other people from the same nightmare I face now.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

thats what Mums are good for

trust me on the ONE day that I dont set the table suddenly I'm the "most laziest girl in the world" :roll:

but that dont mean u shud give up tho-

parents are known to get funny in their old age

"kash" wrote:
For boys they just do it to gain extra credit. You creating a whole new different agrument here Wink

True, i dont have to do half the things i do and i'd prob get away with it.
My grandma dont like me doing any house work, she always pics on my sis to do it.

Im like "its not gonna make a difference to my greatness if i help out once in a while"... except i said that in punjabi. I got the same attitude when i went to Pakistan... and all i did was pick up a few plates to take to the kitchen and every1 started trippn.

Back in BLACK

"kash" wrote:
Yeah, but as a girl you expected to do these things.

yeh my family from back home-dads side holds this backwards mentality too

thankfully my mums side of the family who are all from here dont think like that

in my family my brother is expected to do a LOT

only my grandad from back home has a serious issue with this

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

lol lilsis isnt that an old title given 2 him by u? So kash found your way back did ya?

"angel" wrote:

lol lilsis isnt that an old title given 2 him by u? So kash found your way back did ya?

yeh he's always been Lazy

he can never escape this title

he should buckle up tho for his future wife

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

yeh he's always been Lazy

he can never escape this title

he should buckle up tho for his future wife

yeh lazy men are so not good, kash your lucky i aint your sis cuz any potential rishtai that would have come for you i would have told them to not marry you just cuz your way to lazy...thats what i am gona do 2 my bro..on the other hand i want him out the house hmmm

"angel" wrote:

yeh lazy men are so not good, kash your lucky i aint your sis cuz any potential rishtai that would have come for you i would have told them to not marry you just cuz your way to lazy...thats what i am gona do 2 my bro..on the other hand i want him out the house hmmm

LOL-

ur more evil then me :twisted:

"angel" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

Yeah I only left to get away from you and since that didn't work I thought I might as well come back.j/k

I ain't lazy at all, and my sister well happy with me. She always gives me her phone every year after she upgrades, because I do such a good job of looking after her son.

[url=http//

Pages