The cult of 9/11

salaam

This prog just finished, it was on channel 4, and it was soooo heart breaking that there are people out there that call themselves muslin yet they fail to follow Quran and Sunnah!!

It made my blood boil,

this one dude who was a british citixen and was part of the israelis suicide bombings made a video with a fellow british citizen, sumthing like sharif and hanif were the surnames!! what upset me the most is they were trying to condem and preach t othersto follow what the were doing and trying say it was ryte and it was sharia

he used a very lamo example of how a palastinian muslim had been working hard all day trying to grow food for his family, at the end of the whole day of extremely hard work (which my heart does sincerely honestly sympathise with however) an isralietank came by and ruiend all his crops that hes sown.

The mans answer to all this was to stand up and kill the guy! he said " how would u feel if that was u, if u had been working all day and a isralie tank a came and destroyed ur crops, you would be angry you would and to get up and kill that guy" no dispute i would be angry,

But this is not what our beloved Rasool (SAW) has taught us, he would have told us to be calm and patient, so why and how does this guy have the guts to call himself a martyr and say this is sharia when it clearly isnt!!

suicide is haraam FULL STOP!!!

[color=magenta]wa-alaykum salaam

wasnt it the cult of a suicide bomber?it will continue next monday channel four eight o'clock i think![/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

i watched it,i thought it was really sad at the end Cray 2

'A book holds a house of gold'

"Saadia Khan" wrote:
salaam

Martyrdom is permissible

"UselessSlaveofAllah" wrote:
"Saadia Khan" wrote:
salaam

Martyrdom is permissible

Whats that got to do with anything?

Suicide and Martyrdom are 2 different issues

I'm sure the sister is fully aware of what is permissible and whats not.