Blogs

Salam.

Anyone else have a blog? ..on blogger..wordpress..myspace..msn...?

Wasalam.

I do... but most of its trivial and mindless ranting.

Come to think of it ive not blogged in some time... too busy.

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:

Is it still active? The one I have a link to has been deleted I think.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:

Is it still active? The one I have a link to has been deleted I think.

As far as i can tell its still active.

You hav a link?

Back in BLACK

I have msn space, but thats just blank, hardly ever go on it. But i do have hi5.

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
I have msn space, but thats just blank, hardly ever go on it. But i do have hi5.

i was gonna ask about hi5, but then i thought i better not...

Hi5 ...subhannallah .... my 2 accounts shall be soon deleted ... when i get the guts ... it is nothing but shaytaans making ... even though many of us try so hard to do gooood da'wah on it and i rate all those who do ... the bulk of it is nothing but haraam Sad

< You turn to Him with divine obedience
He turns to you with Divine Love >

"cricketgal" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:

Hi5 ...subhannallah .... my 2 accounts shall be soon deleted ... when i get the guts ... it is nothing but shaytaans making ... even though many of us try so hard to do gooood da'wah on it and i rate all those who do ... the bulk of it is nothing but haraam Sad

I think i've come across your profile, your cricketgal on their arnt you? and thrz a pic of 2 ninjas....

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"cricketgal" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:

I think i've come across your profile, your cricketgal on their arnt you? and thrz a pic of 2 ninjas....

I dont think they're going to be pictures of ninjas... they're probably pictures of people in hijaabs.

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"cricketgal" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:

I dont think they're going to be pictures of ninjas... they're probably pictures of people in hijaabs.

Yeah, 2 girlz in hijaabs but covering their faces wid them, only showing their eyes..

:look:

dam it and i thought i was undercover...

yes *hangs head in shame*

nikabies...ninjafied

but i took those pics of yday...

< You turn to Him with divine obedience
He turns to you with Divine Love >

"cricketgal" wrote:
:look:

dam it and i thought i was undercover...

yes *hangs head in shame*

nikabies...ninjafied

but i took those pics of yday...

lol

no1s an undercover when it cumz 2me, i track every1 down, lol, ask the GKs Wink

"cricketgal" wrote:
and i thought i was a hi5 stalker :shock:

lol

I just seem to spot alot of peepz.