marriage again!

u probally had this discussion several times before forgive me i fairly new here.
just wondering wat u guys thought about muslims especailly practising muslims wating to get married to other practising muslims . is just that a lot of my cusins are practisng and that they all hoping to get married to practising muslims bt the thing is knowing hw family backwards thinking is like they most likely to be link up wth magies or evern worse bac home .

i reli dnt wat that to happen

bt it will be like somone had died if any one of us comes out to say that they dnt wat to get married to unpractisng brothers especially magies

just wondering if any one u guys hv been in taht situvation were u seen someone practising u like to gt marreid to where as ur mum and dad have get sm one they think is teh perfect match ready fr u back home or anywere else

magies?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
magies?

freshies? thats a anotehr word for magies, men from bac home with big mustashes and with very very bad english who act very gay!

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

LOL

i think she meant mangies..

Lol

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

LOL MANGIES GENE... THE WORD IS MANGIES.

Till noors post i was under the impression she was talking about some very badly behaved magpie birds.... Biggrin

I think its harder for girls to turn down offers of marriage than guys (dont know why but there you go) but not all guys from back home are that bad. I know this friends of the family who married their two daughters off to 2 guys from back home and they're really nice guys. Heck my cousin bro from back home is over here studyn and he's gr8 guy too.

I dont think its fair to stereotype all guys from back home as gay and backward.

Back in BLACK

[color=magenta]lolz when i saw the word magies it was sumthng else,a very bad word in bengali,basicaly someone who sleeps around,

regarding the topic my family is going thru this situation at the moment n it is really really hard bt my parents are very understanding so they want wht we want cuz they understand these ppl are gna be with us for our whole life they want us to be happy so if we want a back home geezer will get one if not then we wont inshaAllah[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

The marriage issue dsnt bother me at all, as i know i will be staying out for another 10 yearz or so! Biggrin

"Seraphim" wrote:
LOL MANGIES GENE... THE WORD IS MANGIES.

Till noors post i was under the impression she was talking about some very badly behaved magpie birds.... Biggrin

lol

sorry i take it u all now no hw bad my spelling is!

"genie" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
magies?

freshies? thats a anotehr word for magies, men from bac home with big mustashes and with very very bad english who act very gay!

not all mangies have big tashes and bad english or act gay...

not to judge al by a few you have in mind.. Smile tiz wrong

yes from teh experiances i heared about mangies from others i gt to say they most defiently sound 100% gay!

as for sisters that get link up with them i reli do feel for them . by all means yes u do get teh occasional one that is well behave and is all nicey nicey . bt on teh whole all they are after is a british passport and once they here they can't wait to run loose.

i think that parents especially the ones that heads or still glued firmly back in the backwards traditons need to breake loose .They should approache theses situvations in a more sensible manner . tehy should be more then happy and more encouraging in letting their children to get married to practising brothers and sisters. And of course one should always when face in theses kind of situvations look at our Beloved prophet saw sunnah and hadiths

speak english pls

if u wanna use slang u can only use "london slang" cos that is the only universally accepted slang

i dont know what the hell a "mangy" is

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

Freshie from pakland.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
speak english pls

if u wanna use slang u can only use "london slang" cos that is the only universally accepted slang

well sorry if we all not from london and speake in teh london accent!

I think its got somthing to do with the spelling..

"*_Noor_*" wrote:

:roll:

"Kadijah" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:

Go to sleep.

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"Kadijah" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:

Go to sleep.

i was just going to do that.

Salam

Alright. Alright. Enough with language skills.

Lets get back to the topic.

Jinn here is asking about the marriage.

I think he is looking for a Genny.

Omrow

"Omrow" wrote:
Salam

Alright. Alright. Enough with language skills.

Lets get back to the topic.

Jinn here is asking the marriage.

I think he is looking for a Genny.

Omrow

and who are u refering jinn to
Genny?

Jinn and Genny.

Sounds kind of nice.

"Omrow" wrote:
Jinn and Genny.

Sounds kind of nice.

i still dont get u .
wat u on about jinn and genny
u feeling orite

Nope.

Feeling very weird tonight.

Its nearly a full moon out there.

"geniesis" wrote:
"Omrow" wrote:
Jinn and Genny.

Sounds kind of nice.

i still dont get u .
wat u on about jinn and genny
u feeling orite

i think he refering u genie as jinn

Welcome back Omrow.

I see you have not changed. :twisted:

(and for the newbies, in the welcome topic, as a part of the welcome you were told in no simple terms to beware of the Omrow. He is our and very own. And can confuse the hell out of you if you are not upto his word games. And yes they are deliberate and calculated.)

"Admin" wrote:
Welcome back Omrow.

I see you have not changed. :twisted:

(and for the newbies, in the welcome topic, as a part of the welcome you were told in no simple terms to beware of the Omrow. He is our and very own. And can confuse the hell out of you if you are not upto his word games. And yes they are deliberate and calculated.)

thnx for the insight Admin . yes i thought so Omrow does appear to come across as little odd and crafty from teh rest . :roll:

"Omrow" wrote:
Nope.

Feeling very weird tonight.

Its nearly a full moon out there.

I wonder what you would be like when there actually is a full moon.

Just-imagine!

Back in BLACK

It might not be a pretty sight! :shock:

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

"Mez" wrote:
It might not be a pretty sight! :shock:

LOL

haha! Lol

[color=magenta]lolz leave omrow alone he is a hilarious character makes the forum lets just say lively[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Seraphim" wrote:
I wonder what you would be like when there actually is a full moon.

Just-imagine!

A werewolf :twisted:

Pages