Do you have faith in the Police?

Salaam

After recent events do you still have faith in the police?

Do you or have you ever thought of working for the Police?

Do you think the Police are doing a good and fair job in the UK?

Do you agree with Police Profiling of Asians and Muslims in the UK, especially after 7/7 and the alleged airport terror plot?

Shouldn't Muslims co-operate with the Police to fight crime, extremism and terrorism?

Don't you think the police have an extremely difficult job and Muslims criticise them too easily?

Pls discuss...

Wassallaam

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
Salaam

After recent events do you still have faith in the police?

NO

Quote:
Do you or have you ever thought of working for the Police?

Absolutely NO

Quote:
Do you think the Police are doing a good and fair job in the UK?

Depends on what crime area they are tacking.

Quote:
Do you agree with Police Profiling of Asians and Muslims in the UK, especially after 7/7 and the alleged airport terror plot?

NO

Quote:
Shouldn't Muslims co-operate with the Police to fight crime, extremism and terrorism?

No Comment

Quote:
Don't you think the police have an extremely difficult job and Muslims criticise them too easily?

Muslims are not the only group of people who have criticised the police, Irish and Afro Caribbean have done so many times on the past, the Macpherson report confirmed the police force is intuitionist racist.

Only recently the police in Canning Town ignored plea from the murdered husband girlfriend that her husband was been harassed by group of teenage yobs, which lead to his stabbing but he survived but the police took no action despite his wife calling the police for action, which then lead the youth to shot him.

[color=magenta]i have no faith in the police what so ever, i would love to have faith in them, knwing there is a body protecting us, obviously not all police officers are unjust etc but i just dont see them doing a good job at the moment as bro shazan pointed they only tke thngs seriously after a death like in the canning town example n im so disappointed in the way they dealt wiv the stephen lawrence case as well i fink it was 1997 when he was murdered n they are still doing an inquiry into that now,its unbelievable some of them are so blatantly ignorant n some dont even give a tosss bout you, obviously there are those who join the police force because they wnt to comabt crime n make britain safe etc[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

Ive never had faith in the police. No point reporting crimes to them lot other than taking a statement and filing it and becoming a statistic nothing will happen.

I find the police to be quite racist to label all asians as pakistani and therefore all of them as terrorists.

I dont trust them as far as i can throw them.

Back in BLACK

I'm thinking of joining the met after I finish my studies :?

But the only thing I'm worried about is not the fact that I will be criticised by other people, it's about making sure I'm able to read my prayers on time.

Even if the police are racist and not trustworthy, don't you think Muslims should join the police force and represent Muslims and make a change in their communities?

I think the police is becoming (has become really) too politicised.

They got a job to do. As long as they do it, I got no room to complain.

And change from the inside is the best way to overcome problems. That don't mean I wanna be a copper though. I am asian. I know too many asians doing dodgy dealings. And one of the questions they ask is wether you are willing to arrest friends etc...

If I knew someone was about to commit an act of murder in the UK (saying 'terrorist act' is a cop out. We all know we are talking about massmurder plain and simple) I will shop them in. No questions.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
I'm thinking of joining the met after I finish my studies :?

But the only thing I'm worried about is not the fact that I will be criticised by other people, it's about making sure I'm able to read my prayers on time.

Even if the police are racist and not trustworthy, don't you think Muslims should join the police force and represent Muslims and make a change in their communities?

[color=magenta]i get what your trying to say i had a dream to become a "police doctor"so i could i do both law n medicine but that dream was shattered whn u see police brutality,

but im sure there are other ways of makng a change in our communties,get involved in ur local council etc, you knw we also have those safer neighbourhood ppl round tower hamlets[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

Admin I like your way of thinking.

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]but im sure there are other ways of makng a change in our communties,get involved in ur local council etc, you knw we also have those safer neighbourhood ppl round tower hamlets[/color]

Sooo what you're trying to say is that muslims shouldn't join the police force and the police force should only consist of non-muslims. So instead of saying muslims should join the police force and make a positive change, you're saying that we should ignore and accept the problem that the police is racist and not trustworthy.

Working in the local council is boring, as I have said before I wanna work somewhere dangerous. These neighbourhood people are useless....I want power, that's what the police have Dirol

[color=magenta]fine fine ur entitled to ur opinion bt i wouldnt join the police force nt every1 is cut out to be a police officer anyways im nt sayin muslims shouldnt join[/color]

I read somewhere that 35,000 people apply to join the police every year and only 5,000 are selected through shortlisting by interviews, physical and written tests.

Police work is hard and most people who want to join the police force don't make it so I can say now that I wanna be a police officer but I may not make it. Next career in mind is the prison service.

Yeah I agree with you that not everyone is cut out to be a police officer because for example if you see a woman with a young child who has been caught shoplifting and she is begging you not to arrest her, some people would and some people wouldn't, so it tests both your mental and physical strength.

The turkey of the month has spoken, we need more muslim police officers: [url]

i dont like da POlice…

never around when u need em…always lurking ready to pounce when u committing a minor crime like going 5 mph over da speed limit…

and they always out in force in a rich mans area…they never in the estates were the criminals operate…too much like hard work for them…ordinary ppl afraid to come out after dark in most partz of London cos of chavs/drunks/dealers/junkies/theifs/psychos/hookers & general skum…

but we still need em…cant let da low lifes take over…

as for racial profiling…it aint nice…but if terrorism by muslims is the main danger, then, unfortunately, young muslim men r gonna be viewed with suspicion…it seems pointless stopping an old lady at the air port just so the police dont wanna be seen as racist…

in the 1970s and 1980s it was young irish men who were stopped if they looked supicious…why would da police stop asian men during the IRA war on britain?

gotta be realistic about da threat…

They Vote To Send Us To War Instantly.....But None Of Their Kids Serve In The Infantry...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

What about the men who are not asian/arab and have no beards and are muslims.....are the police gonna stop them aswell?....how will they know they are a muslim?

So Muslim Bro, would you go undercover for example in an operation involving Masjid espionage?

Check what the Quran say's on spying on fellow Muslims before you attempt to answer my question

the police are the dogs of the government

"SAINT GEORGE" wrote:

in the 1970s and 1980s it was young irish men who were stopped if they looked supicious…why would da police stop asian men during the IRA war on britain?

gotta be realistic about da threat…

I understand this point, but the idiots who run this country think they can have honest debate about the lack on integration by Muslims communities, and trying to lead us to path of moderate instead of being brainwashed by extremist, this saga is due to foreign policy, I watch the bombs fall over Baghdad and instantly I’m a radical/extremist, know one will ever, have to preach to me after watching and reading about countless massacres.

Do you know how, Muslims got Muslim to fight in Bosnia?

I'll tell you.......By sharing and distributing videos of Serbs butchering Muslims, the gruesome images was enough for the Muslims to join the caravan.

"laila" wrote:
the police are the dogs of the government

So would you like crime to go unpunished?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
So Muslim Bro, would you go undercover for example in an operation involving Masjid espionage?

Check what the Quran say's on spying on fellow Muslims before you attempt to answer my question

Well, before any police officer goes undercover, they are asked by their senior officer if they want to....and obviously I'll say no.

Anyways, I want to be a senior police officer, so it's not likely that I'll be going undercover. And even if I'm asked to, the answer will be....erm....no!

"Muslim Bro" wrote:

Well, before any police officer goes undercover, they are asked by their senior officer if they want to....and obviously I'll say no.

Anyways, I want to be a senior police officer, so it's not likely that I'll be going undercover. And even if I'm asked to, the answer will be....erm....no!

Lol, have you been watching to much bill? You will be asked to compromise your faith

And I’ve heard of muslim not drinking before they entered university and when they come out of unit, they consume alcohol as if they always have done.

Become an engineer like me and earn 14.63 per hour Wink

I've never had faith in the police, to be precise after watching the documentry the, 'secret policeman' i realised the police is bent on lies 'media' and racist felt proper sick and angry...

Police force is RACIST RACIST RACIST......and racism can never ever be eradicated from the police force.. this has been pretty obvious in the previous many events.

Yeah, with some of the suspects allegedly having filmed 'death video's, it looks all bad no the police.

We need to move on. Its not 'the police', but people. We get good people and we get not so good people.

As an institution I am thankful that the police exists. If they shot me dead willy nilly, I would probably have some concerns, but lets face it, no establishment is perfect.

We have to realise there is a murderous threat coming from some muslims. It needs to be dealt with. it's not easy infiltrating a Muslim group, so undoubtedly there will be situations where the Police has bad intelligence and get things wrong. Like in forrestgate. But at other times they will get things right.

The police are not good value for what I pay them in my tax.

So those of you who are totally anti the police…if God forbid, some harm cam to you, your family or your property.

Would it be correct to say that you would never contact the police?

"MuslimSister" wrote:
So those of you who are totally anti the police…if God forbid, some harm cam to you, your family or your property.

Firstly, I relay on Allah to protect me and not the Police.

I'm just saying why I am always reluctant to go to the police - not that I would ignore the matter.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:

You should trust in God but tie your camel.

Would you or would you not contact the police if some harm came to you, your family or your property?

"MuslimSister" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:

You should trust in God but tie your camel.

Would you or would you not contact the police if some harm came to you, your family or your property?

No Allah Justice is greater then the criminal courts.

Thats intresting.

But do you not believe that Allah (swt) justice can work through the system, or people in authority?

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Thats intresting.

But do you not believe that Allah (swt) justice can work through the system, or people in authority?

Yes but that is called implementing Shariah and following it.

Yes, but when justice is carried out by non Muslim’s for Muslims…be it at work, in the Courts or even by a University Union….Wouldn’t it be correct to say that it is in actual fact the Justice of Allah (swt) working through the Wasil (means) of people?

My University messed me around so much last year, I was so worried I wasn’t going to graduate and that 3 years of study and dads money would go down the drain…my Union sorted it out…I prayed a lot to Allah (swt) during that stressful time to sort my problem out and He did.

Point I’m trying to make is that, it is possible for the Justice of Allah (swt) to work through the wasil of people....incl our police force.

"MuslimSister" wrote:

Point I’m trying to make is that, it is possible for the Justice of Allah (swt) to work through the wasil of people....incl our police force.

Astonishing comment , were does it in the Quran it mentions; Man will deliver Justice but not Shariah.

Shariah does not deliver justice.

Even in an Islamic state it is man that delivers it.

Shariah is the guidelines the man may or may not follow.

"Admin" wrote:
Shariah does not deliver justice.

Even in an Islamic state it is man that delivers it.

Shariah is the guidelines the man may or may not follow.

I'm not living in Darul Islam, when I am, i wont be as reluctant in going to the authorities

Pages