How Embarrasing!!!

Post ALL embarrassing moments here

stuff that makes u cringe when u think back

its good to laugh at urself-

I'll start-one time I had to go and get my picture taken for my provisional driving license

I sat in the booth and the light flashed....thinking that the Photo has been taken I got up and started picking up my coat/bag...my sister peeps in and says "sit back down, silly it hasnt finished yet" but I refused to sit down so she tried to force me to sit back down on the seat...all the time the lights were still flashing

there was a bunch of kids outside the booth who were laughing at me oops

the foto's that came out in the end were hilarious-not one of them was of my face

I also used to prank my girl mates on their mobile a few years ago....I was so sad....but one time one of my mates clocked that it was me-that was EXTREMLY embarrassing

and I have been chased by dogs many times in the park...

its SO funny when my lil sis gets chased by dogs tho.... cos she yells "Help, someone save me" at the top of her voice. D

Post embarrassing moments here

come on people

I'm sure u all have embrassing moments to share

dont be shy-its good to laugh at urself

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

I'm sure u all have embrassing moments to share

Seems it's just you. Lol

You can add this to the list.

"irfan" wrote:

Seems it's just you. Lol

You can add this to the list.

Lol!

I'm a girl who gets embarrassed very quickly.

Like I'd contribute to this thread and revive embarrassing experiences.

oddly enough all my embarasin moments involve fallin down, luckily it dont happen often!! few weeks bak i had my skirt on and i had heels on and my heel got stuck into my skirt and i nearly tripped and on top of that all my make-up and money came flyin out of my bag and this woman was like "u ok?" and i was like yeh, it was nice of her bit it didnt help everyone was starin cuz it was in city centre and rush hour time :oops:

everytym i think of embarassing moments....a certain memory from pakistan always crops up! :oops:

you know how when you meet a aunty...they giv u pyaar by touchin your head and sayin sumat nice?
well....it was in lahore at a extended family members house - the aunty has movement problems and cat really stand properly, and she was givin my brothers pyaar.............so i bended down slightly as to get some as well.........she jus lukd the other way and carried on doin wat she was doin! so i jus pretended i was stretching to cover myself up. lol, didnt work...my brothers all saw it and they still cuss me 4 that. but it was so funny at the tym, i cudnt deny it and i still laff it! i got had off by an aunty!

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Sabri" wrote:
everytym i think of embarassing moments....a certain memory from pakistan always crops up! :oops:

you know how when you meet a aunty...they giv u pyaar by touchin your head and sayin sumat nice?
well....it was in lahore at a extended family members house - the aunty has movement problems and cat really stand properly, and she was givin my brothers pyaar.............so i bended down slightly as to get some as well.........she jus lukd the other way and carried on doin wat she was doin! so i jus pretended i was stretching to cover myself up. lol, didnt work...my brothers all saw it and they still cuss me 4 that. but it was so funny at the tym, i cudnt deny it and i still laff it! i got had off by an aunty!

oh that is embarasin!! i hate it when that hapins when u bout to shake hands with someone and u get totally dingied!

yup, but what could i say? i got had cleanly! oh well, u gotta learn 2 laff at urself i guess. if i remember anything else embarrasing i'll keep u updated, theres loads! not to mention when in pakistan i used 2 fall in2 the gutters at least 20 tymes a day....and u knw how unclean they are! :roll:

i think all my worst memories stem from pakistan, i was called a west indian by all my family there and they cussed me when i spoke urdu! :x

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Asalamualaikum!

Im nt de person to talk bout embarassin moments but i gt 2 admit ive had plenty in my life.

I'll just tell u the recent 1 which waz at de camp... Smile

I remember playin football in the sports hall (those dat went to camp will no which 1 im talkin bout) n as i waz playin wid my jurbah 1 of de sisters came near 2 tackle instead of kickin the ball she stood on my jurbah n i fell flyin bkwards :oops: , dat waz well embarassin as we had audience at dat time too.

A while letter i scored a goal 4 my team n waz takled again but accidentally stood on the ball n fell again :oops: after dat i waz the goal keeper till the end but we still won Wink

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

lol, thats why you shud hav let us men jus carry on playing football! our team (me and my 3 brovz) won evry1 Smile

ive always wanted 2 know....do women actually know how 2 play properly or do u jus hav a kickabout? :roll:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Well the other sisters wnted 2 play too n we culdnt play outside.

N yes sisters do no hw to play football me n my sisters used 2 play wen we were at skool 2 years ago n still remember hw too n 2 b honest we were the only 2 dat really new hw too as the other too were havin a chat in the common room.

But at the end it waz worth it coz we played 4 fun whilst we had the chance.

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

"Hayder Sabri" wrote:
ive always wanted 2 know....do women actually know how 2 play properly or do u jus hav a kickabout? :roll:

When my sisters were younger they used to play footballl with me and i gotta admit we used to have a pretty decent match. They weren't as good as me but they did give us a fair match but as they grew older they became more reserved and self-consious so they didn't give the match their all.

I think some girls do have it in them to play football properly but they're just too shy and reserved at time to play properly-they're too concerned about how they're looking (not is a sexist way) but as in they don't wanna act too manly.

"chm1" wrote:

When my sisters were younger they used to play footballl with me and i gotta admit we used to have a pretty decent match. They weren't as good as me but they did give us a fair match but as they grew older they became more reserved and self-consious so they didn't give the match their all.

I think some girls do have it in them to play football properly but they're just too shy and reserved at time to play properly-they're too concerned about how they're looking (not is a sexist way) but as in they don't wanna act too manly.

Lol. I agree with you.

I was big on bike riding, playing cricket and Badminton when I was younger.

I'd play cricket/football with my brother and my dad would often book tennis courts and we'd go and play tennis together.

And I've always been a very girly,girl.....but over the last years I've just got more reserved and shy....and its difficult to do stuff with Hijaab.

one of my embarssing moments was wen i went to pak a few weeks back.

we were sitting at a relatives house and they were asking about my anties and uncles in UK and abt their familes.

Anyway som1 asked abt my youngest uncle and they asked that how many kids has he got.

I go:

''Chache kol do bache hain, mura muri''

I meant to say that he has got 2 kids, a boy and a girl but mura means boy and that was ok, but muri is no such word it was meant to be kuri.

my uncle was sitting opposite me and he heard me cos i spk quietly and he just burst out laughing! I had a gud laff as well cus it did sounda kinda d u m b.

The other embarssing moment was i went to visit another relative and they are urdu speaking. when i was gonna go she goes:

''aaah apun ko pata hai, tum london se chokra log aate ho chokri ko dekhne ko, arre beta mujhe kuch pata ke jaana''

trans:
''oh yes i knw that u lads from london come here to look to find a girl, oh son tell me something before you go''

i cudnt stop laughing and my khala was also there and my uncle and they were just cracking up. when i had to give an answr i go ''bas jo ALLAH ko manzoor ho'' and they go gud answer.

lol

Become obedient to the Chief, Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa sallam, so ALL chiefs become obedient to you.

"AbdusSalamBiharwi" wrote:

The other embarssing moment was i went to visit another relative and they are urdu speaking. when i was gonna go she goes:

''aaah apun ko pata hai, tum london se chokra log aate ho chokri ko dekhne ko, arre beta mujhe kuch pata ke jaana''

trans:
''oh yes i knw that u lads from london come here to look to find a girl, oh son tell me something before you go''

i cudnt stop laughing and my khala was also there and my uncle and they were just cracking up. when i had to give an answr i go ''bas jo ALLAH ko manzoor ho'' and they go gud answer.

lol

lol that is a good answer!

I cant seem to remember doing anything embarrassing ... well not since i was a kid anyway. But i do remember something my elder brother did, and funny enough it was in Pakistan too (its like a re-curring theme here).

Anywayz this was year or two ago we were visiting my cousins whom i hadn't seen since i was like 7, and one of my cousin brother had gotten married since we last saw each other. His wife was a very bright girl and she'd talk to us about England and life here, altho she could speak english i told her to stick to urdu (as i dont get much practice for it... altho its pretty good) anyway she'd ask like a 100 questions in urdu to which i'd answer, but when she went to ask my elder brother he's like:

"eerr ... eerrmm .... eeerrr.... hhmm ... eeerrr"

lol, altho he's used to speaking punjabi, ive never heard him speak or even try to speak urdu...lol it was funny and probably embarrassing for him. But me and Babhiji had a good laugh about it.

Back in BLACK

I never really get embrass it only after something happen I think actually that was embrassing, but at the time it never really register.

i remember once in Urdu class, we had too do Homework a 500 word essay describing ourself in Urdu. Me and my mate couldn't do it, so I got another mate to write it for me, and my other mate copy someone esle. After we handed it in and the teacher look at it, he calls us up in front of the class and ask us if we wrote the work ourself, I felt confident and said I till, like my mate did as well. The teacher read it out and it started alright till the bit my mate wrote about me being Gay and the bit where I swearing at myself. I felt embrass that day, and so did my mate as he copied word for word a girls essay, and the teacher such a joker he prolong our pain for a good couple of weeks.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"kash" wrote:
I never really get embrass it only after something happen I think actually that was embrassing, but at the time it never really register.

i remember once in Urdu class, we had too do Homework a 500 word essay describing ourself in Urdu. Me and my mate couldn't do it, so I got another mate to write it for me, and my other mate copy someone esle. After we handed it in and the teacher look at it, he calls us up in front of the class and ask us if we wrote the work ourself, I felt confident and said I till, like my mate did as well. The teacher read it out and it started alright till the bit my mate wrote about me being Gay and the bit where I swearing at myself. I felt embrass that day, and so did my mate as he copied word for word a girls essay, and the teacher such a joker he prolong our pain for a good couple of weeks.

lol, that must have been embarasin but hope u and ur mate learnt your lesson not to cheat!

lol!

we used to have a proper doss at skul. I used to copy ppls work word for word cos i cudnt be bothered at home, still came out with the grades though.

Our skul was a grammar one and bare clever ppl in our class to copy so just used them really. A levels was best cos for them 2 yrs i dnt think i did more than 10 hwks in my own.

hehehehe

Become obedient to the Chief, Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa sallam, so ALL chiefs become obedient to you.

Not really, the teacher knew we didn't have the ability too do it and was expecting something like that and that why he didn't make a big deal. But I had to get my mate back, the good old pulling the chair away before he sit down always works and is guarantee a laugh, especially when the whole class is watching.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"kash" wrote:
Not really, the teacher knew we didn't have the ability too do it and was expecting something like that and that why he didn't make a big deal. But I had to get my mate back, the good old pulling the chair away before he sit down always works and is guarantee a laugh, especially when the whole class is watching.

boys are sick, i wouldnt ever do that to my mates!!

"angel" wrote:
lol, that must have been embarasin but hope u and ur mate learnt your lesson not to cheat!

The lesson is don't get caught.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

lol tru, the truest words ever said. Admin was obviously an expert!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder Sabri" wrote:

totally, loners are always the best at being sly and sneaky

"angel" wrote:
"Hayder Sabri" wrote:

totally, loners are always the best at being sly and sneaky

You forgot unexpectedly devious.

Back in BLACK

comeon ppl. Sneaky, sly and devious?

Moi?

Its just [i]real politik[/i].

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
comeon ppl. Sneaky, sly and devious?

Moi?

that is a rhetorical question right? If not you should know my answer. admin if you dont mind share all the nasty things you done to ppl who were your mates?

I didn't do many tings.

Mostly I 'inspired' others.

Give an idea. Everyone follows. Congratulate someone else for the great idea.

You are out of the picture if it ever gets to the blame game.

"Admin" wrote:
I didn't do many tings.

Mostly I 'inspired' others.

lolz good joke! now your true nasty side plz?

but I didn't have any friends!

I gtg for now. If I can remember anything suitable, I may post it.

"Admin" wrote:
but I didn't have any friends!

I gtg for now. If I can remember anything suitable, I may post it.

i forgot we talkin bout loner here, but u must have done somethin nasty to your enemies?

So what has been the most nasty thing anyone has done to someone?

Pages