Operation Iraqi slaughter

What I dont get is why ppl who believe this is a war on terror itch at american aggression on muslims?

Dont these terrorists deserve it?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

The people dying are the innocent Iraqi's.

On the one side there is the 'Coalition' tank. On the other the 'freedom fghter' with a bomb.

Both are wrong.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

i'm going to be a freedom fighter when i'm older :twisted:

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"Med" wrote:
What I dont get is why ppl who believe this is a war on terror itch at american aggression on muslims?

Dont these terrorists deserve it?

Unfortunately the american people voted that muppet in and the media has turned Islam into a scape goat ... truely blind are many to the truth of the situation.

It only takes a breif moment of clarity for people to see thru the cr@p the media shoves infront of us.

Back in BLACK

"Sirus" wrote:
video from a US soldier on the real situation in Iraq

some shocking comments on what was said to the troops

'if we didnt like his answer, we'd shoot his youngest kid in the head' :shock:

hear it from non other than a US soldier....the real truth

no surprise, he's against the war now.

[url=

[url= man is a liar and a traitor[/url], he never went to Iraq he was discharged before even completing basic training. He should be shot for treason against the republic.

I can't stand these "alternative news networks" popping up all over the internet spreading lies about everything from 9/11 to what is happening in Iraq - it is aiding and abetting the enemy and we should look at them no differently than the enemy. Freedom of speech be damned.

wow that is dillusional!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
wow that is dillusional!

There were a couple glaring inconsistencies from the beginning, his uniform in the picture, how he said he was "picked" for special forces, the part about going into a mosque and seeing all the men, children [i]and women praying together[/i] when they killed them, et cetera.

You may or may not be surprised, but I (as usual) did not watch the actual clip. For some reason I cannot get myself to watch them at all these days.

admin, you've got problems Lol

yup, dave.....I know its fake....realised after about 5 mins when i did a net search lol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
admin, you've got problems Lol

yup, dave.....I know its fake....realised after about 5 mins when i did a net search lol

The thing that frightens me is yes, you know it's fake. But what about the people just passing by that read this before my post and never come back? Or all the people on Youtube that are watching it with the ID tag given to it by some terrorist-sympathizer that thinks this is great propaganda? It is easier to spread this than it is to stop it since people are more interested in the shock value of the bad lie than the let down of the boring truth. I suspect despite everything we know about this guy 5 years down the line his words will be just as potent if not more so and if he climbs in popularity the onus will be on the government to prove that the documents they showed proving he is a fake are legitimate - and the conspiracy theory wackos will screech "cover up!" incessently.

This stuff is incredibly powerful and nobody is taking it seriously - especially not the government. Misinformation can do as much damage as any bomb or gun and kill far more people far more effectively. And there appears to be absolutely no way to control it...