Meet The Revival team

salaam

The Revival team will inshallah be present at the Call to Humanity conference this Sunday in Manchester at the M.E.N arena. We will be sharing a stall and promoting The Revival magazine.

So if you wanna meet any of us, get involved, give us a fatwa...now is your chance:-)

Myself, zahid maqbool (media spokesman), mohammad ayoub (art and sales guy) irfan khan (sub ed), haider khan (editorial team), admin (if hes not asleep) will be there.

Wassallaam

why would I be there?

Remember my loner/reclusive profile?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

so anyone coming to the Call to Humanity conference this sunday?

I’ll see you there then lol

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
so anyone coming to the Call to Humanity conference this sunday?

Naah not cumin, too far for me to travel to.

lol, v.lazy, i'll wait for the one in sheff.

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:

So if you wanna meet any of us, get involved, [b]give us a fatwa[/b]...now is your chance:-)

*coughMedcough* :twisted:

To short of a notice for me to travel, another day perhaps, Insha’Allah

Salaam

got back an hour ago, what a day Alhamdulillah Biggrin

revival did its thing....dont pay a penny....and give out magazines Dirol

1000 given out to people who hadnt heard of the magazine, lots of contacts made Alhamdulillah.

no negativity at all. no negative feedback at all. and lots of love. Biggrin

me and ed ran around all day, i think we both jus about standing now.

didnt get much time to sit inside, but we caught native deen, and shaam who were amazin Dirol

Sara Joseph, the emel editor was really gud.

Preacher Moss was hilarious

Zakir Naik said a lot of the stuff u've already heard......'im extremist. extremely happy...extremely kind etc......im a fundamentalist coz i believe in fundamentals etc' and gave a history lesson of terrorism in india and amongst hindu's. to be honest, everything else he said ...heard it b4....'why is a nun not opressed....why is a jew with beard not terrorist....etc'

i cant understand why people were clapping and going crazy half the time :?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Just stuck a pic of 'Ed onto the front page!

So if you see that man, make sure you throw some eggs. :twisted:

Oh, and there is an atricle linked to the pic aswell.

Loved the line:

Quote:
Handing out magazines by the dozen, Sajid Iqbal is a man on a mission - a mission from Oldham.

That is Hi-Larious!

([url= to the full article[/url])

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

mohammad ayoub did jack besides look pretty....and no mention of me! i was dragged out even tho i was ill!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Aaahh! Poor Sirus! Hope you're feeling better today.

You're certainly not afraid of hard work are you? A lot of people are just all mouth, but not you.

Did all the brothers (apart from Admin) go?

Were there many non-muslims there?

"Imaani" wrote:

Did all the brothers (apart from Admin) go?

Were there many non-muslims there?

oh....admin, another 2 guys, and seraph :evil: never turned up....just me, ed and mr ayoub!

quite a few non muslims, of which they were all glad to take a copy of the revival, and some were very interested in it Biggrin

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Admin" wrote:
Just stuck a pic of 'Ed onto the front page!

So if you see that man, make sure you throw some eggs. :twisted:

Oh, and there is an atricle linked to the pic aswell.

Loved the line:

Quote:
Handing out magazines by the dozen, Sajid Iqbal is a man on a mission - a mission from Oldham.

That is Hi-Larious!

([url= to the full article[/url])

Wow, that was well impressive.

Top report by the BBC News. Great work guys.

[b]EDIT[/b]

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Great work guys.

Well, thanks. :twisted:

(You're also a part of the team so give yourself a pat on the back for hayder and 'Ed and Mohammad Ayoubs work!)

Lol-my praise was to Hayder, Ed, and Mr Ayoub...I know from past experience how difficult it is to stand in such programmes and give out mags....your shattered by the end of the day.

They conveyed themselves well on BBC.

"Sirus" wrote:

oh....admin, another 2 guys, and seraph :evil: never turned up....just me, ed and mr ayoub!

quite a few non muslims, of which they were all glad to take a copy of the revival, and some were very interested in it Biggrin

Well done to you 3 then...good work!

Hope you get loads of new support.

Inshallah

thanks Imaani and MuslimSister Smile

admin is just pure lazy :x

i wanted to be on bbc lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Salaam

Thanks for your kind words.
Inshallah with a few more events and media coverage like this , The Revival will continue to grow and become more popular.
I believe going to the event and spending about 7 hours distributing the magazine and speaking to the people was well worth the while. Great opportunity to get feedback from our readers... an dopportunity to speak to the media.

Already i have received several emails, few from non Muslims, about the magazine which they received at the conference.

For those of you who like and agree what we do , then do come forward and be a part of the team. Please email me at :

Make dua that our efforts are accepted and rewarded by Allah (swt) an dthat we do make a difference to the Muslim youth.

wasallaam

[color=darkviolet][size=18][b]WELL DONE BROTHERS[/b]
[/size][/color]

[color=magenta]Wa-alaykum salaam you all did great may Allah SWT reward u guys for all your hard work n the amount of time you guys put in,inshaAllah all this pays off[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Salaam Ed

I think what you're doing is brilliant.

Was wondering if I could ask you how 'The Revival' thing all started?

It started 10 years ago. Why? I dunno.

Then it went away for some years. Then it came back again.

This would would make a good article IMO...

the history/growth of the revival

from photocopy 2 sided leafletts around oldham to meeting the PM/bbc interviews/radio etc Dirol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Mashallah yall!!!...

May Allah reward each and everyone who put in time for this noble cause Ameen. May He continue to bless this project and may TheRevival continue to grow and educate the youth and those in need of educating. Ameen.

And May Allah make it easy for me to recieve an issue 5 copy in hand, as i still have not done so.

*thumbup* keep up the good work

< You turn to Him with divine obedience
He turns to you with Divine Love >

"Sirus" wrote:

from photocopy 2 sided leafletts around oldham to meeting the PM/bbc interviews/radio etc Dirol

:shock: you met tony blair?

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"zara" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:

:shock: you met tony blair?

Go to article titled: 'The Revival Tells Tony How It Is!'

wow cool! thanks admin.
are you really going to go and talk to george bush? it said at the end of the article.

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

probably a joke.

I do not think he would be safe in our presence.

oh, i got excited there Sad

Pages