Sirus on DM Islam

93 posts / 0 new
Last post

[list][size=18][color=red][b]WELL DONE SIRUS/FRESH PRINCE[/b][/color][/size][/list:u]
[color=magenta]
you were great mashaAllah, i didnt watch all of it because i had lil bro n cuzins pestering to watch "rupert" but i did catch the first 30 minutes of it, n from that you made some really valid points,you did seem nervous at first but gained your confidence, may Allah SWT reward you.my family were laffing at me they thot i could understand urdu, when all th advers were coming on, they thot i was mixing bengali n urdu up[/color] :roll:

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Admin" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:
Admin wat does your name mean?

It is short for Administrator.

It means I run this place.

hahahaha
we all have dreams Lol

"Admin" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:
Admin wat does your name mean?

It is short for Administrator.

It means I run this place.

:arrow: Forum Admir Wink

Salaam

So Sirus you're Hayder Khan! Read a few of your articles and Mashallah thought they were brilliant. Keep it up brother.

Saw you on DM Islam and again bro thought you were really good. Yeah you looked a bit nervous at the beginning, but I don't blame you - I could never have done that. You came across really well, seriousely bro I really admire people like you and all the others who work for the mag for making your voices heard. Your answers were really good.

"Imaani" wrote:
Salaam

So Sirus you're Hayder Khan! Read a few of your articles and Mashallah thought they were brilliant. Keep it up brother.

Saw you on DM Islam and again bro thought you were really good. Yeah you looked a bit nervous at the beginning, but I don't blame you - I could never have done that. You came across really well, seriousely bro I really admire people like you and all the others who work for the mag for making your voices heard. Your answers were really good.

TIBZ! is that you?!?

salaam

1 - im no celeb, so what i wear shouldnt bother you. Its a shirt i bought for my holiday to barca, and i like it.....and i had my 3rd b'day straight after the show, so really i couldnt care less whether anyone likes my shirt. coz i do Blum 3 im not a typical asian in typical gear!

2 - lol signatures arent free Blum 3 Nah not famous, Alhamdulillah everything is from Allah (Swt), and if He wishes then i may be on a bit more. I only come on to represent the young muslims of UK in what way i can

3 - i dont use gel :x im growing it long, and i cant really wear my cap as i normally would, so i had to put oil in it Biggrin i prefer my baseball cap..!

4 - MR ED......i went as a youngster about the same age as those convicted and from bitain and a muslim.....i did plug the revival though, and in particular brother Beast from b'ham and the article he wrote in latest issue Biggrin

what i said if i remember correctly:

about condemning all acts of terrorism, that any attack on britain is an attack on us, we are the 'west' - cant be a war on the west, that there are radical preachers, need to be condemned, educate non muslims and muslims about true teachings of Islam, about writing to MP's and other peepz etc, to become walking talking adverts of islam, for all of us to wake up and use the media......how extremism has grown in last decade, but we been here for several decades but asleep.

5 - i wanted to say more but time and lots of callers stopped me. about me looking around....well, i was looking at the plasma on the side to see if i was on camera Lol

6 - Yup Maulana Irfan Chishti is one of the revival scholars, i think he proofreads the magazines. He's from rochdale, wicked guy and got a good sense of humour.

7 - yeah, i get 'walking talking advert' from ed, he's always bangin on about it Lol

8 - the Jewish caller from London, i had an instant feeling it was 100man. i still think it is, cant see many jews watching DM Islam really......its good he called in, and he was positive.

9 - about the channel owner, mr liaqut malik......dont know him personally, but everyone knows about his solictors firm that got screwed over. point is, that has jack to do with the channel, which from what i gather, is a 100% Islam channel. He's a business man at end of day, that has nowt to do with the channel and the shows. Cnat a guy with a bad history do something right and positive?

and FINALLY

thankyou all for watching, even if it was for a bit, and thanks Exquisite and Imaani especially for the encouragement. just as was with radio, 1st few moments are shaky and nervous, after that once im comfy its all gud Biggrin

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Imaani" wrote:
Salaam

Jazkallah Khair bro/sis

I dont deserve all that praise tho, and not any admiration :oops:

Thanks!!!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
"Imaani" wrote:
Salaam

Jazkallah Khair bro/sis

I dont deserve all that praise tho, and not any admiration :oops:

Thanks!!!

No Wurriz!

Next time you won't get ANY!

:twisted:

Aaahhh! So modest! (It's sis btw)

I think bro Shezan was joking about your shirt and hair. You wanted to represent the youth and you did that just fine.

I noticed the reference to the mag but you guys need to plug The Revival a bit more. No-one I know has even heard of it, but i suppose there's a time and place.

"Imaani" wrote:
Aaahhh! So modest! (It's sis btw)

I think bro Shezan was joking about your shirt and hair. You wanted to represent the youth and you did that just fine.

I noticed the reference to the mag but you guys need to plug The Revival a bit more. No-one I know has even heard of it, but i suppose there's a time and place.

I purposely didnt wear Shalwar Kameez or a Juba/thawb and a topi for a reason, coz its not my 24/7 attire, and i try to represent the youth.....gotta appeal to them!

didnt get a chance to mention revival more yday, i did want too, but i didnt go as a representative.....but there are plans, maybe an official revival appearance

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

wow that would be really good - let us no know if and when

"Sirus" wrote:

didnt get a chance to mention revival more yday, i did want too, but i didnt go as a representative.....but there are plans, maybe an official revival appearance

You know I love you as my brother and take no offence.

Wearing that shirt you aint keeping it real with homies- gives them a vaild reason to run if they see you coming. They might mistake you for an undercover Police Officer.

You dont dress ghetto Freshi and that is good thing.

"Imaani" wrote:
wow that would be really good - let us no know if and when

I would suggest other networks such as Islam Channel Dirol , ATM and Channel S (Bengali Channel) Dirol and Raj TV on 187 Lol

Dame I totally missed it!!!!

Cray 2 Sad

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

"Mez" wrote:
Dame I totally missed it!!!!

Cray 2 Sad

Maybe next time ey..

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:

You know I love you as my brother and take no offence.

Wearing that shirt you aint keeping it real with homies- gives them a vaild reason to run if they see you coming. They might mistake you for an undercover Police Officer.

You dont dress ghetto Freshi and that is good thing.

real with the homies? bro, i wear that around my area and no1 says jack. altho every1 at footy picked up on it Lol

i dont dress ghetto, i dont dress typical, i dress casual 99% times. i've lost all interest in designer tags, and as long as i think i look nice i dont give two hoots.

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

I've never heard of DM channel...

will it be repeated?

what does DM channel mean?

"If your love is sincere then obey him; for the lover obeys the one whom he loves."
"When a community takes to misdeeds, it takes to decorating Mosques"

"(*_Kamilah*" wrote:

will it be repeated?

DM Islam is on sky channel 822.....i dont know about repeats

and i have no idea about what DM means....i heard its the initials of his daughters nickname, Allah Knows

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
"(*_Kamilah*" wrote:

will it be repeated?

and i have no idea about what DM means....i heard its the initials of his daughters nickname, Allah Knows

k, i'll check it out when I go to my bro's house.

i personally quite like Q tv they have a few good Qiraat programs i enjoy.

this is a little off topic- sirus....can i just ask you ...what is ur avatar exactly?

"If your love is sincere then obey him; for the lover obeys the one whom he loves."
"When a community takes to misdeeds, it takes to decorating Mosques"

"(*_Kamilah*" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:
"(*_Kamilah*" wrote:

will it be repeated?

k, i'll check it out when I go to my bro's house.

i personally quite like Q tv they have a few good Qiraat programs i enjoy.

this is a little off topic- sirus....can i just ask you ...what is ur avatar exactly?

I think its the shape of the final prophets pbuh sandal...

Any chance someone put this up on GoogleVideo or YouTube?

BTW I thought the Q&A scholar was Salim Gheesa, not "Giza"? :?

P.S. I'm back.

the presenter of that programme was irfan chishti.... he;s ma uncle!! jus fort i;d let u guys know..lol he does the show every sat/sun at 8pm... if u hav any suggestions etc.. i cud pass them on to him...

"Beast" wrote:
Any chance someone put this up on GoogleVideo or YouTube?

BTW I thought the Q&A scholar was Salim Gheesa, not "Giza"? :?

P.S. I'm back.

Doesnt he spell it Ghiza?

Welcome bak, you brought back a wifey with you Blum 3

"Angel" wrote:

No-one would have me...

"Angel" wrote:

I wanted to say that!

"Beast" wrote:
No-one would have me...

Not suprised :twisted:

"Beast" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:

No-one would have me...

lol oh what a shame, you must have bored them with history lessons :twisted:

"Angel" wrote:
"Beast" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:

No-one would have me...

lol oh what a shame, you must have bored them with history lessons :twisted:

LOL

i think it was somat to do with the grey hairs.....and they say folks born in pakistan fake their age Wink

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

lol no mention of me so i aint bothered

its a load of heeby jeebies, codswallop, rubbish, haterism

He is free, he is mad,