Airport Terror Alert

[b]Airport Terror Alert

Anti-terrorist police say they have foiled a suspected plot to blow up aircraft leaving UK airports. [/b]

Officers say the aim was to detonate bombs smuggled on board flights to the United States in hand luggage.

Police have arrested 25 people, mostly of British origin and some of Pakistani descent, in connection with the plot in raids of houses in the West Midlands and the London area.

Thousands of travellers have been delayed by the security measures all UK airports.

[b]Currently information is hazy to say the least, but the authorites seem confident that a massive loss of life has been averted. What do you think? Is this another false alert? Is Al-Qaeda involved? Is the timing of this possible plot with the current Israeli aggression in Muslim territory of any significance? If the people involved are Muslims is this going to make life harder for Muslims here? [/b]

false alert, nah, and al-qaeda is always the first suspect, wether they did it or not, i think the timing is good, another reason for muslims to hate the west was the lebanon/isreal thing, so i think it might be muslims, and wether it makes life difficult for us? how harder can it get harder, i've been beaten up two times, teachers treat me different to everyone else, even classmates avoid me, can't get any worse!

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

I havn't seen the news yet so i don't really no, personally i think this is something which the british secret service themselvs have ploted and i dont think al qaeda are involved what so ever in this matter. however if they are Muslims then most defntly will it make it harder for us muslims living here, as, since 9/11 and 7/7 things have been made much harder and difficult for the muslims IMO.

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
I havn't seen the news yet so i don't really no, personally i think this is something which the british secret service themselvs have ploted and i dont think al qaeda are involved what so ever in this matter. however if they are Muslims then most defntly will it make it harder for us muslims living here, as, since 9/11 and 7/7 things have been made much harder and difficult for the muslims IMO.

what's imo?

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"zara" wrote:
false alert, nah, and al-qaeda is always the first suspect, wether they did it or not, i think the timing is good, another reason for muslims to hate the west was the lebanon/isreal thing, so i think it might be muslims, and wether it makes life difficult for us? how harder can it get harder,[b] i've been beaten up two times[/b], teachers treat me different to everyone else, even classmates avoid me, can't get any worse!

What?! Is Britain losing its mind or something? All I seem to hear from yall is horror stories about people spitting on babies, attacking women and killing brazilians

"zara" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:

what's imo?

In My Opinion

As for the topic at hand - glad they foiled the plot, probably won't help Muslims, nobody on this side of the pond seems to care all that much so I doubt it will affect muslims here. Probably doesn't have anything to do with Lebanon because something like this needs serious planning.

IMO

"Odysseus" wrote:
"zara" wrote:
false alert, nah, and al-qaeda is always the first suspect, wether they did it or not, i think the timing is good, another reason for muslims to hate the west was the lebanon/isreal thing, so i think it might be muslims, and wether it makes life difficult for us? how harder can it get harder,[b] i've been beaten up two times[/b], teachers treat me different to everyone else, even classmates avoid me, can't get any worse!

What?! Is Britain losing its mind or something? All I seem to hear from yall is horror stories about people spitting on babies, attacking women and killing brazilians

it wasn't that bad, i only got a few bruises and a black eye, and anyway, i told my parents i fell in gym!

You should have told them the truth - you guys need to get out of that neighborhood, or at least have the school administrators deal with these kids, that's intolerable

a few ppl i know are also sceptical. They said it's far too convenient, they're losing the war on terror. public support is generally low and now this occurs-PR stunt according to these individuals to increase fear and gain support. Sick PR stunt if it ever was one.

Well i'm not so sure about conspiracy theories and don't believe the above, but i can understand their views.

I'd follow all precautions if i was at the airport. No newspapers allowed either? Some safety measures seem strange but i suppose there's a purpose?

"Odysseus" wrote:
You should have told them the truth - you guys need to get out of that neighborhood, or at least have the school administrators deal with these kids, that's intolerable

you kidding me! the only reason we live here is because there is only one girls high school around our area, all the others you have to pay for so i don't have any choice.

For once I don't have access to much news. I've only got Geo and CNN here and I've read a bit of the BBC News site.

But from what I gather I doubt that there was any real threat or possibility of an attack.

This is being headlined by both Geo and CNN as the foiling of a genuine plot. However in the actual reporting and statements by police and politicians there are caveats and room for doubt.

A police spokesman said 'We are [i]confident[/i] that we have disrupted a plan by terrorists to cause untold death and destruction'. John Reid said something like 'we [i]believe[/i] we have uncovered a plot'. They don't say that they know for [i]certain[/i] or that anyone has been caught red-handed. The language they use is non-commital. If and when we discover that there was no plot or that the evidence was based merely on a conversation between two or more people the politicians and the security spokespeople will say things like 'we beleived at the time...', 'the intelligence pointed to...', etc.

Apparently 25 people were arrested in dawn raids and their homes are being searched - 4 people have been released. But from what I gather they were arrested at their homes - no-one was arrested at an airport, or arrested whilst trying to purchase explosives, or arrested in possession of explosive materials. Whether explosives material is discovered at the homes of these people that in itself does not mean that it was intended for use in a terrorist attack. None of this points to any [i]imminent[/i] threat.

This, for one thing, takes the focus off Lebanon and Israeli war crimes. CNN is focusing solely on this 'heightened security' story. When the signal comes back I suspect Lebanon will have make do with the ticker at bottom of the screen.

This also takes the pressure off Blair. Not only is Lebanon not the main news story, but now when he is asked about why he lets Israel get away with anything, he can say 'well, you know, what I say to you is this: we are fighing an unprecedented global threat. You only have to look at the recent plot to blow up numerous aeroplanes to see that this threat is real and on our doorstep. The threat of Islamic terror is very real. Israel is fighting that very same threat. In this new global war for liberty and freedom there are many fronts. Etc, etc.

In the unlikely case that any charges are brought they will have to be brought against at least 10 people. Apparently 10 planes were being targeted. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, or 9 people can't blow themselves up on 10 planes no matter how much they plot.

They say the arrests follow a month-long investigation. The Forest Gate brothers were investigated for 1 month (or was it 2?) before being arrested.

One last thing, these people were arrested at dawn. If and when they are realeased, the main group will be released late in the evening. Dawn raids allow the 'unnamed senior security sources' enough time to brief press reporters about the full 'horror' and 'destruction' which was going to be committed by 'sick' and 'evil' terrorists. Brace yourselves for alarmist headlines in tomorrow's newspapers. Releasing the final batch of suspects late in the evening gives only about 2 hours to breif the press about how no evidence was uncovered and no terrorism-related charges have been brought. Given that newspapers have to be written up and finalised by 11.00pm this will result in a short measured story on the inside pages - unless the paper is running a campaign against Sir Ian Blair.

Look out for smears and little white lies about the suspects in the coming days. And be sure to watch out for that pesky 'unnamed senior security source'.

Can someone do me favour? Got to sky.com/news tomorrow morning and click on the 'UK papers' link. Try to save some of the frontpages and post them on the forum. (No need to post any tabloids which carry warnings of death along with pics of scantily-clad women). We can compare the frontapages to those which come out the day after the suspects are released.

I enjoy the news. Fictional stories are always a nice break from the reality of life.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank BBC/ CNN/ SKY News for all the wonderful fictional work they have carried out over the years.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
I enjoy the news. Fictional stories are always a nice break from the reality of life.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank BBC/ CNN/ SKY News for all the wonderful fictional work they have carried out over the years.

Spot on...

Check out:

How Long Before It Turns Into BS Like Every Other Example?

also:

there has been 1 arrest in high wycombe, that were i live!

"Med" wrote:

lol true

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"zara" wrote:

2 in birmingham Blum 3 . It aint anything to be proud of :twisted: .

May ALLAH Rabbul Izzat release all the brothers (and sisters?) as soon as possible - ameen

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
"zara" wrote:

2 in birmingham Blum 3 . It aint anything to be proud of :twisted: .

May ALLAH Rabbul Izzat release all the brothers (and sisters?) as soon as possible - ameen

i'm not proud, i'm worried

i listen to talk sport now. I don't know the presenter's name but he's very sharp..i feel sorry for ppl who call in lool. Anyways he basically said all too convenient Blair has just jetted off and this happens. He obviously knew about it. He escaped the chaos before hand so he could chill out in barbados.

It's most likely Blair already knew about it, i mean the news said police had known about it for some time. Afterall you can't deploy 700 officers within a days notice. A mini army to gather 21 potential criminals, that's what you call professionalism...aherm.

[size=18][b]Terror Plot Mirrors Bojinka: Run By US Government Agent [/b][/size]
Prison Planet | August 10 2006

Associated Press reports that the dastardly new terror plot is a re-hash of Operation Bojinka - a 1995 plot to blow up 10 Western airliners simultaneously. What they don't report is that its ringleader - Ramzi Youssef - was protected by the US government in 1992.

In September of 1992 Youssef entered the US with Ahmad Ajaj. Ajaj's luggage contained documents on how to make bombs and was stuffed with fake passports and ID's.

Ajaj was arrested - amazingly Youssef was released.

Youssef later masterminded the WTC '93 bombing after FBI agents provided the terrorists with real explosives under cover of a supposed sting operation.

Ramzi Youssef is a US government agent and his Bojinka plot - supposedly foiled by his intelligence agency bosses - is now being used as the latest monster under the bed to scare US and UK citizens into surrendering what's left of their rights.

Isn't it amazing that US government officials claimed ignorance of any Bojinka style plans before 9/11 and yet now they re-hash one for a faux terror alert.

Government enforcers and frightened slaves are all hot and bothered about the latest supposed terror plot targeting UK flights inbound to the US.

Ridiculous restrictions have been slapped on travelers, with mother's having to taste baby milk before they board planes and all hand luggage, including liquid drinks, being banned.

The new alert arrives with the 9/11 truth movement on the cusp of a wave of media exposure.

Evidence of government sponsored terror and how they use the fear of terror to control society is bursting out at the seams as editorials nationwide in the US are uniform in attempting to debunk research that questions the official version of 9/11.

Statistical analysis has proven that every time Blair and Bush sag in approval ratings, a fresh terror alert gives them a bounce back up the charts.

Every single major terror alert issued by either the US, Canadian or UK governments has proven to be either a manufactured facade, an entrapment sting or an outright hoax.

Recently, a supposed plan to hijack planes and fly them into London landmarks was exposed as a concoction of UK government lobbyists and news chiefs.

The July 2005 London bombings were a British intelligence operation. The alleged ringleader, Mohammed Siddique Khan, was working for MI5.

Here is a compendium list of other reports where the role of governments and security agencies in manufacturing artificial terror plots is exposed - within these stories are links to even more.

Link:

"the anti terror arests has knockd of the middleast crisis off the headlines" in the words of the bbc news24 news reader. It was carried out to divert attention from the israeli war crimes they are commiting right now. The eyes of the world are in london now so woudnt be surprised if they intensified thier heartless crime. And oh yea bush and blair get a breather now.

Gossip is the most destructive thing in the universe...

"ALquds" wrote:
"the anti terror arests has knockd of the middleast crisis off the headlines" in the words of the bbc news24 news reader. It was carried out to divert attention from the israeli war crimes they are commiting right now. The eyes of the world are in london now so woudnt be surprised if they intensified thier heartless crime. And oh yea bush and blair get a breather now.

exactly

I wont to know more about the arrests :? , thats the only way to check the legitamy of the 'alleged' attack

another fact

Britain spends millions of pounds every year of tax money and government expenditure on terrorist prevention , all this money has to be justified

also now the british public will be further suspicious agaisnt muslims in Britain, all for more reason for Blairs terror laws

However its a fact that due to this attention is diverted from the crimes of lebanon , british public are more likely to turn a blind eye on muslim abuses in lebanon , iraq and afghanistan and public are more likely to sympathise with Israel now

ok ppl

it might be conspiracy but:

now what if the ppl done this are muslim?
what if they DID try to bomb the planes?
what if the evidence proves it?
what if they admit to it?
what if they release a video (like 7/7 bombers did) explaining the reasons why they did it?

what will we be saying then?

facts:
9/11- muslim done it.... some ppl still think its a conspiracy or jews done or something like that... ladin, zawahiri proudly took credit for it and said it was jihad against the kuffar
7/7 - muslims done it
bali, madrid, turkey etc..... muslims like al qaeeda chaps proudly admit they have done it

so are we in denial?
cant we accept that there are muslims in uk, british born, who are terrorists, support terrorists?

i think we need to be a bit more realistic... accept what has happened.... and think about why? and we as muslims can do?

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
ok ppl

[color=red]now what if the ppl done this are muslim?[/color]
[color=orange]what if they DID try to bomb the planes?[/color]
[color=green]what if the evidence proves it?[/color]
[color=blue]what if they admit to it?[/color]
[color=indigo]what if they release a video (like 7/7 bombers did) explaining the reasons why they did it?[/color]

[color=violet]what will we be saying then?[/color]

facts:
9/11- muslim done it.... some ppl still think its a conspiracy or jews done or something like that... ladin, zawahiri proudly took credit for it and said it was jihad against the kuffar
7/7 - muslims done it
bali, madrid, turkey etc..... muslims like al qaeeda chaps proudly admit they have done it

so are we in denial?
cant we accept that there are muslims in uk, british born, who are terrorists, support terrorists?

i think we need to be a bit more realistic... accept what has happened.... and think about why? and we as muslims can do?

[color=red]all the people who have been arrested are muslim.[/color]

[color=orange]then it's bad...[/color]

[color=green]then they are soo busted[/color]

[color=blue]if they do, they are thick[/color]

[color=indigo]if they do, i'm watching it![/color]

[color=violet]what we always say, "that is what extremists do, we are 'moderates' "[/color]

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
ok ppl

now what if the ppl done this are muslim?
what if they DID try to bomb the planes?
what if the evidence proves it?
what if they admit to it?
what if they release a video (like 7/7 bombers did) explaining the reasons why they did it?

what will we be saying then?

facts:
7/7 - muslims done it

so are we in denial?

I dont think anyone is saying Muslims definetely did not do todays airport incident, but there is a big possibility that this is just another false-flag operation.

[b]I think you are very wrong about 9-11...

These are the FACTS and not some stupid conspiracy theories:[/b]

[b]9-11: 100% evidence is available that cannot be disputed that the US government did it. I challenge you to prove me wrong. Anything you say will brake down in seconds.[/b]

[b]Please check out the below films and see for free before you comment further.

and

[/b]
Some people still think Saddam had WMD weapons.

Ed you make a good point , if in fact it was pakistani muslims we have to sort out the root problems

why are they doing it and what can we do?

well i think the problem is the foreign policy , many british muslims are sick and saddend by the murder and abuse of muslims which are subsequently caused or supported by blair

However i think the rules of jihad should be made clear to all muslims
[b]we cannot kill innocent civillians[/b]

what i dont like is the media portraying all muslims as terrorist, i dont like the stereotyping by british public, i dont like people leaving it up to us, i dont like people saying we should apologise i havent bomb anyone why should i have to apologise for ,

the media and government as well as imams should both eqaully spread the message that islam is about peace and jihad is a defensive war , and those people commiting attacks agaisnt innocent civillians are acting outside the fold of islam

oh yeah, the guy who got arrested from wycombe, my mum knew him, he just came from pakistan 2 weeks ago. he wasn't at home when the police came, he was at his mates house, the police arrested him there.

[b]Terror alert a trial balloon for invasion of Iran, World War III[/b]
Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | August 10 2006

Today's red level terror alert in symbiosis with escalation of conflict in the Middle East is the trial balloon for a massive staged false flag terror attack, blamed on Hezbollah or Al-Qaeda, that will light the blue touch paper for World War Three.

Radio host Alex Jones, who predicted a staged attack on the World Trade Center involving the use of Osama bin Laden as a fall guy in July 2001, has now gone on record with a second prediction that a staged government terror attack will occur before the end of October unless a gargantuan effort to prevent it is launched.

Only through a massively increased counter-propaganda effort on behalf of all truth activists can prevent an imminent cataclysmic horror show that will make 9/11 look like a walk in the park.

We have exhaustively documented that criminal elements in control of major western governments have carried out terror attacks and deliberately manufactured fake alerts for political purposes.

In 2002, then White House press secretary Ari Fleischer told the Washington Times that terror alerts were issued "as a result of all the controversy that took place last week," referring to political heat bestowed on President Bush when 9/11 prior knowledge evidence first surfaced.

From this point onwards smoking guns of government complicity in 9/11 became intrinsically linked with fake terror alerts.

In January of 2003 FBI and CIA whistleblowers told Capitol Hill Blue that the White House was scripting phony terror alerts to maintain hysteria, upkeep President Bush’s approval ratings and milk extra defense funding. The report that five Pakistani men had entered the States via Canada and were planning on carrying out a dirty bomb or biological attack was completely conjured up by the Bush administration’s black propaganda office. New York Harbor was shut down to visibly pump up the fear. One of the named suspects, Mohammed Asghar (pictured left), was tracked down to Pakistan by the Associated Press. He was a fat guy running a jewellers shop and had never even been to America.

World Net Daily commented,

“Other sources within the bureau and the Central Intelligence Agency said the administration is pressuring intelligence agencies to develop "something, anything" to support an array of non-specific terrorism alerts issued by the White House and the Department of Homeland Security…CHB reported that FBI and CIA sources said a recent White House memo listing the war on terrorism as a definitive political advantage and fund-raising tool is just one of many documents discussing how to best utilize the terrorist threat.”

Since those early admissions, every single major terror alert that the US, UK or Canadian government has issued has proven to be completely fraudulent and scripted.

Two months ago this website, in an article entitled 'Nexus Points Emerge For Potential Summer Attack,' predicted that, "Numerous nexus points have emerged that suggest major western governments are preparing for a summer terror attack that will come close to but not match 9/11 in scale and will provide the justification needed for an air strike on Iran before the midterm elections in early November."

Government mouthpieces in the US, UK and Israel are all hyping the inevitability of a Hezbollah nuke attack on a major western or Israeli city, which will provide the perfect justification for Neo-Fascist bloodsuckers to expand the war from Lebanon into Syria and Iran.

Developments today indicate that the governments of the US and the UK are engaging in a process of announcing the prevention of numerous terror plots, in order to prepare the groundwork for a real attack, under protest that they did all they could to defend the people, but that one attack slipped through.

Arrests in the US, the UK and Canada of supposed terror cells that in each case turn out to be low grade morons, victims of government entrapment, or outright fabricated evidence, are part of this conditioning process.

We have provided links to all our investigations of these staged terror alerts and more at the end of this article.

Watershed leaps in the public profile of the 9/11 truth movement directly correlate to the staging of scripted terror alerts. Each time a new national poll is released showing more people questioning the official story of 9/11, a terror alert or a high profile terror arrest is announced. Last time around it was the arrest of Al-Zarqawi - now it's a re-hash of Operation Bojinka - a plot masterminded by admitted US government agent Ramzi Youssef.

The ramifications for the freedoms of all westerners and the very lives of thousands of Iranians and Syrians, as well as US troops, are too grave to even contemplate.

We must be more vigilant that ever before in an more vocal in our efforts to educate the world about who benefits from terror and where the weight of evidence points towards.

------------------------------------------
Link:

mashaAllah Irfan you're very clued up on the goings on of, well... the world. Blum 3 you should go into law or journalism or summat.

i'll try posting up the frontpages from skynews.com inshaAllah.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

It is just another scare to occupy the minds of the people. Did anyone followed up the so called home grown terrorist that were caught in Florida. Some claim they were muslims some not.

You can't escape from DEATH. So be prepared

Quote:
'Air plot' suspects: Names released
The assets of 19 people held on suspicion of plotting to blow up passenger planes have been frozen. Their details appeared on the Bank of England's website as:
ALI, Abdula, Ahmed
Date of birth (DOB): 10/10/1980
Address: Walthamstow, London, E17

ALI, Cossor
DOB: 04/12/1982
Address: Walthamstow, London, E17

ALI, Shazad, Khuram
DOB: 11/06/1979
Address: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire

HUSSAIN, Nabeel
DOB: 10/03/1984
Address: London, E4