Airport Terror Alert

133 posts / 0 new
Last post

"ahmed_7" wrote:
It is just another scare to occupy the minds of the people. Did anyone followed up the so called home grown terrorist that were caught in Florida. Some claim they were muslims some not.

They were not Muslims. I doubt anyone still says that that they were.

They were followers of an urban cult which mixed Christianity and Judaism - very little, if any, Islam.

We were told that they were targetting the Sears Tower in Chicago. The evidence: one of the men had lived and worked in Chicago.

A PR stunt.

Most of the suspects are from East London and in their early 20's.... :?

IF that they did do someting....I really dont know what it is about this end that makes people turn that way...

Its always this end that is always in the news.

its this ends where the Asian Muslims are doing pretty well imo.

property market for starters, pakistanis and bengali's have gotta be one of the biggest gainers by nabbing all the ex council flats and houses around here.

up this ends the high streets have loadsa Muslims businesses that are doing very well.

up this ends the olympics are gna be held with plans of a Masjid being built that will over shadow the olympic stadium.

up this ends, more more and Muslims are standing up to be MPs and have the will to become part of parliament.

up this ends, there are public schools where the number of Muslim children out number the non Muslims children. Give it two/three generations, the majority up this ends will be Muslim.

East London is London.. Muslims will soon be running it. Wink

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

Last week my brother just got my mum to agree to let him go to America for Ramadhan....then this comes up, lol shes not letting him go now...

Tiz sad... dunno what to think of al dis seems like bull.

that 10/8 page is good!
Pakistan has made a few arrests too. Traitors.

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Killing people is not a good thing.

Preventing people killing people is a good thing.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"zara" wrote:
that 10/8 page is good!
Pakistan has made a few arrests too. Traitors.

How is killing ever a good thing??

[color=magenta]OMG the youngest suspect is only a few dats older than me, only 17 wht the hell is goin on?????i dont knw wht to make this, after the major mistake of the forest gate raid i dont knw my feelings/views on this[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

Load of rubbish. I for one will have a good opinion of those arrested until I see proof with my own eyes that they are guilty of x,y,z.

Lets not forget that the US held four British men in guantanamo and released them after soo long - admitting basically that they had jack all to do with anything.

This is minor - and as for Pakistan. Lol - if the british are thick enuf to go on paki intelligence abt the war on terror then al qaeda have got it easy. Pakis will say anything to make it look like they are actively a faithful ally of the US/Britain.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

dat whole terror plot….

looks like a load of old cobblers to me

its just so convenient for the gov …

blairs regime getting untold criticism for the disaster in iraq and da immoral support for Israel….

then, all of a sudden, out of da blue, we are facing an attack on our airplanes from the muslims of east London….

Hmmmmmmmmmm….

i know east londons a dump, but it just seems so unlikely….

and such good timing for the gov….

my BS detector is on red alert…

They Vote To Send Us To War Instantly.....But None Of Their Kids Serve In The Infantry...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

....a recent history of British eagerness to announce breakthroughs in the struggle against the forces of darkness, with nothing to show for it. We have Jean Charles de Menezes shot to bits at point-blank range for behaving oddly just after the 7/7 atrocity. We have the imaginary ricin plot (). We have the imaginary chemical bomb plot (). And we have the imaginary red-mercury suitcase nuke plot ().

newbie take your blinkers off?
you're in denial!

you still cant accept it that Muslims carried out acts of terrorism... we dont like it either but dont bury your hand in the sand.... you sound silly now.

i think the police are overreacting a bit, it's not a big deal, they didn't kill anyone.

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"zara" wrote:
i think the police are overreacting a bit, it's not a big deal, they didn't kill anyone.

But if thye did not do anything, they may (or may not) have.

There are issues with these arrests. Namely why did the political campaign start before the arrests?

I would have expected the police to get their info, get their warrants, make the arrests.

However somewhere along the line it was decided there was enough time to get the politicians involved. Get them informed before the arrests were made. Get the political statements ready.

now the people may have been about to blow simething up. WHat if they did while the politicians were getting clued up?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

yeah i know, but they make it sound like it did happen.

"zara" wrote:

does another 7/11 have to take place before u can admit that it IS a big deal? :roll:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"zara" wrote:

does another 7/11 have to take place before u can admit that it IS a big deal? :roll:

yeah, that was a big deal, coz people died.

"zara" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"zara" wrote:

yeah, that was a big deal, coz people died.

And thats why they don't want something like that happning again....

does prevention mean nothing to u? :roll:

do ppl have to die for u to admit that its a big deal?

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
does prevention mean nothing to u? :roll:

do ppl have to die for u to admit that its a big deal?

don't mean that, it's just that they sound like it happened and people died and all that, making people not carry stuff in their hands, evacuating houses, sounds stupid to me...

Well the good old US of A is safe so I'm thrilled, I dunno what more there is to say though "Good job keep up the good work" to the FBI but that's about it... didn't even make the news today.

I get the feeling Britain is still talking about it

muslims are well peed of with Bush's comment regarding "Muslim Facists" :evil:

cant u knock some sense into him-u have links with important ppl dont u

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
muslims are well peed of with Bush's comment regarding "Muslim Facists" :evil:

cant u knock some sense into him-u have links with important ppl dont u

Yea no kidding, I couldn't believe he said that... that's all kinds of dangerous and totally counterproductive to the all the work the government's tried to do since 9/11 to deflect anger away from Muslims.

I couldn't knock sense into that cowboy with a baseball bat - he's stupid, just plain and simple.

2 more years of this idiot, I dunno if my nerves can handle it.

McCain 2008, that's where I'm at.

My father in law golfs with him sometimes :shock:

The oil community is tight like that :roll:

If there was a plot and if it had succeeded do you think that would have been good thing for Muslims throughout the world? I think not.

Why do people condem Britian and Americans when the rest of the Muslim world don't even get actively involved in undoing the wrongs of Palistine and Lebanon. With the vast wealth of some Arab nations they could, but they do not.

Why don't British Muslims celebrate their Britishness and join 'the system' and demonstrate on-mass --peacefully--in London instead of doing nothing and then wondering what the hell is going wrong when a tiny tiny minority of disinfranchised fruit cake loonies take matters into their own hands.

If the Arab world got organised and 'played the game' by lobbying polititians/US congress and using the media in the same way as the Israelies do then they would have respect and understanding and more political power.

Instead, the only ones doing anything are a bunch of homegrown terrorists who kill any hope of the west wanting to back the injustises in the middle east.

To the ones who think that this is all a government PR job....why don't you take your heads out of your rear ends and stand as a local councillor or member of parliment and do something useful.

[b]EDIT BY ADMIN[/b]

Not a good start with language. Made one change.

There have been plenty of peaceful demonstrations in london and outside london.

Keep your eyes open dude!

and wehere do I get 50 p off?

Now this political capital being made I call total BS.

Quote:
[size=18]Bush links Hezbollah and 'plot'[/size]

US President George W Bush says Hezbollah and alleged UK air plot suspects share a "totalitarian ideology" they are seeking to spread.

Linking their actions with insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan, he said they all wanted to "establish safe havens from which to attack free nations".

Mr Bush said the UK terror plot was a "reminder that terrorists are still plotting attacks to kill our people".

He made the comments in his weekly radio address to the American people.

[b]'Worst attacks yet'[/b]

"The terrorists attempt to bring down airplanes full of innocent men, women, and children," Mr Bush said.

"They kill civilians and American servicemen in Iraq and Afghanistan, and they deliberately hide behind civilians in Lebanon. They are seeking to spread their totalitarian ideology."

Mr Bush said that the alleged terror plot, which UK intelligence services claim involved a plan to destroy US-bound passenger planes using liquid explosives smuggled in drinks bottles, was "further evidence that the terrorists we face are sophisticated, and constantly changing their tactics".

US officials say that if the plan had not been foiled, the subsequent attacks would have been the worst since those on Washington and New York on 11 September 2001.

Since the 2001 attacks, Mr Bush has said that the US is engaged in a global war on terror.

He says that as well as intelligence efforts to foil terror plots against US civilians, the ongoing military campaigns in Afghanistan and Iraq are part of that same battle, as is Israel's conflict with Lebanon.

[url= News[/url]

What an utter and complete moron!

Pages