Airport Terror Alert

133 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Admin" wrote:
Now this political capital being made I call total BS.

Quote:
[size=18]Bush links Hezbollah and 'plot'[/size]

US President George W Bush says Hezbollah and alleged UK air plot suspects share a "totalitarian ideology" they are seeking to spread.

Linking their actions with insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan, he said they all wanted to "establish safe havens from which to attack free nations".

Mr Bush said the UK terror plot was a "reminder that terrorists are still plotting attacks to kill our people".

He made the comments in his weekly radio address to the American people.

[b]'Worst attacks yet'[/b]

"The terrorists attempt to bring down airplanes full of innocent men, women, and children," Mr Bush said.

"They kill civilians and American servicemen in Iraq and Afghanistan, and they deliberately hide behind civilians in Lebanon. They are seeking to spread their totalitarian ideology."

Mr Bush said that the alleged terror plot, which UK intelligence services claim involved a plan to destroy US-bound passenger planes using liquid explosives smuggled in drinks bottles, was "further evidence that the terrorists we face are sophisticated, and constantly changing their tactics".

US officials say that if the plan had not been foiled, the subsequent attacks would have been the worst since those on Washington and New York on 11 September 2001.

Since the 2001 attacks, Mr Bush has said that the US is engaged in a global war on terror.

He says that as well as intelligence efforts to foil terror plots against US civilians, the ongoing military campaigns in Afghanistan and Iraq are part of that same battle, as is Israel's conflict with Lebanon.

[url= News[/url]

What an utter and complete moron!

Where the hell do they get this BS from?!

They guy has some serious issues..

Have you guys heard of the proposals for racial profiling? I think it's always existed, but will become more blatant in days to come. Apparently muslims of asian appearance will inevitably be targetted. Young asian bearded men. It's bound to include muslim sisters with the hijab and niqab.

I'm not against racial profiling coz i think it's a necessary part of security and it has always been used. However in the current climate i have a feeling it will be abused.

To tell the truth i don't like the thght of being frisked in an airport and unfortunately i would be a likely target coz of my appearance.

The negative aspect of this racial profiling is would be terrorists will fall through the net if they don't fit the profile. I mean if a potential bomber is of white or african appearance, clean shaven they'd pass by wouldn't they?

On radio five i heard the most disgusted racist views ever. I've heard trash like this on american chat shows, of backward views from years gone by. This guy rang in refused to give his name like a coward. then said all muslims should line up separately in airports. they should have separate check in gates away from all other cultures, races and religions. They should all be frisked and all muslims should board separate planes. He was suggesting an aparteid as a solution? I'm so angry just thinking about his views. What a low life. He claimed this was for security and he had nothin against muslims..yeh right!

"yashmaki" wrote:

On radio five i heard the most disgusted racist views ever. I've heard trash like this on american chat shows, of backward views from years gone by. This guy rang in refused to give his name like a coward. then said all muslims should line up separately in airports. they should have separate check in gates away from all other cultures, races and religions. They should all be frisked and all muslims should board separate planes. He was suggesting an aparteid as a solution? I'm so angry just thinking about his views. What a low life. He claimed this was for security and he had nothin against muslims..yeh right!

[color=magenta]
Astagfirallah, that is disgusting,its like america during the civil rights movement, ud thnk ppl ove on,

i fink ur right th racial profiling will be majorly abused espcially at th airport i remember once when ppl had to remove their shoes at the airport incase their was a bomb in their shoes n so many ppl i knw felt thy were treatd like rubbish, n felt thy were being violated

i can understand why thy wnt to use it, but i really doubt its can be as successful as they thnk cuz at the end of th day like u said a clean shaven person easily slide thru cuz they dont fit the "profile"[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

someone had a bomb in their shoes? richard something wasn't it? Lol

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"zara" wrote:

Richard Reed.

Btw whats so funny?

wicked place to hide a bomb, but then everyone had to take their shoes off for security stuff Lol

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"yashmaki" wrote:

What the hell!

Arghhh!!!! People like that get me vexed so much! Sis did you ring in?

The next thing these idiots will be saying is boot the muslims out of the country because of "security reasons" and we dont no who the home grown terrorists are.

Its people like that need booting out!

BNP want muslims out, don't they? i saw a petition were they were going on about kicking muslims out of britain.

[color=magenta]BNP always wanted the Muslims out, did any1 hear anythng about wht the BNP have been saying bout this?i havent thy seem to be quite quiet o this[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

I havn't heard about this, what have they been saying exactly?

[color=magenta]i dont knw wht they've been saying about the so called terror plot, thats wht i wanted to knw![/color]

they've gone quiet on that issue now it's all about airport security. I'm worried coz my bro is going abroad today i wish he'd cancel the trip but he won't. He hasn't got the traditional muslim appearance i/e beard, sunnah clothing etc however his name will definately give him away. I just hope he doesn't get too much hassle at check in, he's got a bad temper that brother of mine. If they give his wife hassle i don't think he'll remain cool :? She wears the hijab.

"yashmaki" wrote:
they've gone quiet on that issue now it's all about airport security. I'm worried coz my bro is going abroad today i wish he'd cancel the trip but he won't. He hasn't got the traditional muslim appearance i/e beard, sunnah clothing etc however his name will definately give him away. I just hope he doesn't get too much hassle at check in, he's got a bad temper that brother of mine. If they give his wife hassle i don't think he'll remain cool :? She wears the hijab.

He'll deffently get stopped IMO, they'll think hes some sort of terrorist when they see the beard. Inshallah everthing will go ok. Just make du'a.

[color=magenta]dont worry too much sis, inshaAllah nothing happens, n whtever happens just remember its Qadr, but its only natural for u to worry, May Allah SWT give him n his wife have a safe n hassle free journey[/color]

:? Sister Zara you wouldn't say it was wicked had someone you loved been blown to bits coz of that bomb :? tis not funny :?

sis Noor that particular brother doesn't have a beard. But his middle name is islam they will definately pass him over in security lool. I'm trying to be positive.

Well if he does get stopped thats in Allah's control, Inshallah he'll be fine and nothing too bad will happen.

Sis i know your worried, it's only natural to!

Inshallah i'll make du'a that everything goes ok and nothing too bad happens.

Smile

jazak'Allah sister i'll remember that kind act.

"yashmaki" wrote:
:? Sister Zara you wouldn't say it was wicked had someone you loved been blown to bits coz of that bomb :? tis not funny :?

sis Noor that particular brother doesn't have a beard. But his middle name is islam they will definately pass him over in security lool. I'm trying to be positive.

Yash, he don't have anything to hide, if your bro don't have a beard they will seriously over-look him.

When we went to pak we went to the damn police control (when they didnt even ask us to!) that caused problems due to our own stupidity but thanks to Allah (swt) nothing came of it.

Don't worry he'll be fine inshallah ,don't stress yourself.

[color=magenta]i remember my bro going new york i was so scard for him goes him n his mates have rally beautiful Muslim names but thankfully nothing happened, dont worry sis[/color]

hey, yashmaki, i wasn't laffing bout the bomb, i was laffing about taking shoes off

someone wanted to know what BNP said about airport terroe threat?

Quote:
Once again, British people are being inconvenienced by the activities of home grown Muslim terrorists who, it appears, have conspired to plant bombs on passenger planes leaving the UK.

Mid way through Thursday morning Heathrow Airport remains closed to all incoming flights except those that are currently en route, thousands of passengers are stranded in airports around the UK and all the Department of Transport can do is add to the misery by seriously inconveniencing travellers with babies and young families, the infirm and elderly. New security measures have been put in place prohibiting any hand baggage except certain items which are permitted to be taken aboard in transparent bags.

The British National Party Executive's solution to this problem is to ban immediately, ALL MUSLIMS from flying out of (and in to) Britain until the security situation has been fully resolved.

During recent international football competitions, a similar ban on English football hooligans was carried out, when many football fans had their passports confiscated and travel restricted.

If white working class men can be treated in this fashion it must be possible to apply a similar ban to Muslims. We need firm Government action to resolve this crisis which will thus restore confidence in air travel and remove the serious inconvenience effecting air passengers at the height of the summer school holidays.

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]i remember my bro going new york i was so scard for him goes him n his mates have rally beautiful Muslim names but thankfully nothing happened, dont worry sis[/color]

i hate it know are our beautiful islamic names are being plastard in the media ad bombers.
i gt 2 smaller cuz usama and hamza, 2 name that are constantly in teh media as bombers. i just don't wat that to have any effect on my cuzins.
i sometimes worry they get abuse by otehrs for their names they might start calling him bin laden or smthign else for a joke.

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"zara" wrote:

Richard Reed.

Btw whats so funny?

Racial profiling would have failed in that case.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

if you want to be successful suicide bomber, you are obviously going to mix in with people, so you don't get noticed. police are stupid to only suspect asian muslims with a beard.

"zara" wrote:
if you want to be successful suicide bomber, you are obviously going to mix in with people, so you don't get noticed. police are stupid to only suspect asian muslims with a beard.

exactly. Thats the thing whenever someone says to me terrorist or summat. I just point out that all the bombers in 9/11 or 7/7 actually looked like you - not me. So if I was gonna do summat I wudnt be dressed like I do or appear as I do but wud be looking "normal".

That gets em thinking - poor white folk get even more jumpy after I say that. Lol

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

if someone calls me a terrorist, i tell them i have a bomb hidden under my jilbaab Lol

"zara" wrote:
if someone calls me a terrorist, i tell them i have a bomb hidden under my jilbaab Lol

thats not a very wise thing to do - little one. Next thing y'knw you'll be lying face down on the concrete floor with blood gushing outta your scarf and gunshot wounds decorating your body.

SERIOUSLY - I wouldnt advise you say stuff like that - you might mean it as a joke but others might not be soo understanding :roll:

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

get real! i could knock them out in a second.
anyway, back to topic... does anyone know what BNP stands for?

"zara" wrote:
get real! i could knock them out in a second.
anyway, back to topic... does anyone know what BNP stands for?

i not sure i think it might stand for british national party :roll:

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

thanks

Pages