Mostly, yep, they are fundamentalists...

Lately we are getting some very interesting comment here. "I love when they kill a few soldiers", "Israel is an illegal state", "i agree with the Iran President guy when he said Isreal had no right to exist. They live on stolen proprety.

"And we all know whose fault it is. Stupid Brits (whose incidentally also caused the current situation in Kashmir). "

"Confo" wrote:
Why does any one try and reason with 100.

The actions he seems to try and defend are undefendable to anyone with half a sense of justice, Israel is Israel because of a promise made by God, the land that they are on is "stolen" they have only existed where they are because of the support of the USA and initially in part through terrorist activity.

They put the left hand of peace over the eyes of any one that doubts there integrity, sincerity or methods and then use the right hand to destroy the lives of thousands of innocent people.

I urge you, give up with him he is bound by his loyalty to his religion to ignore the facts.

I have never taken that position and I do not know of anybody who does. We are also getting some ridiculous analysis of the war in Lebanon that presumes it is untrue that Hizballah operate among civilians or that Israel should attempt self-defense. It is very understandable from Ahmadinejad's perspective that any injury upon Israel is legitimate and noble. Most of you are sick in the head and deliberate liars. I don't care who is offended, you either get it or you don't. This is your war. Don't expect to see much more of me. Don't talk about smears.

fair enough

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Actually,
I'm sorry that what i wrote was offensive (to you) BUT it's the truth (to me).
And what was wrong with me saying that i like it when they kill a few isreali soldiers? I mean, won't [i]you[/i] be happy when a few hezbollah guy's die?

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"The Great 100" wrote:
Most of you are sick in the head and deliberate liars.

Since when did speaking the TRUTH make us liars?? i think u need to re-look up the meaning of liars in the dictionary.

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"The Great 100" wrote:

Since when did speaking the TRUTH make us liars?? i think u need to re-look up the meaning of liars in the dictionary.

no 100 you are brainwashed, got blinkers on, love to see the destruction of a nation and dont give a monkey that israelis have murdered almost 1000 ppl in lebanon...why wud you, they're not israelis are they?

How does it make you "sick in the head" if you feel for the suffering? Israeli soldiers are KILLING, MURDERING innocent civilians and yet they don't feel any guilt towards them or any emotion what so ever. So the sick thing is how can they go around walking and not feeling anything?? They are the ones who are mentally SICK in the head and those who agree with them.

"zara" wrote:
Actually,
I'm sorry that what i wrote was offensive (to you) BUT it's the truth (to me).
And what was wrong with me saying that i like it when they kill a few isreali soldiers? I mean, won't [i]you[/i] be happy when a few hezbollah guy's die?

No. Scum.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"The Great 100" wrote:

no 100 you are brainwashed, got blinkers on, love to see the destruction of a nation and dont give a monkey that israelis have murdered almost 1000 ppl in lebanon...why wud you, they're not israelis are they?

You asking? Scum. Fundamentalist scum. I'm logging off, no doubt I'll check back on all the scum growing here in a few days. A couple of other things I have to do and then I'm giving up. I have failed with the fundamentalist scum. Sorry to the rest of you.

We are not going to have any more conversations about peace and universal values.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

"The Great 100" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"The Great 100" wrote:

You asking? Scum. Fundamentalist scum. I'm logging off, no doubt I'll check back on all the scum growing here in a few days. A couple of other things I have to do and then I'm giving up. I have failed with the fundamentalist scum. Sorry to the rest of you.

We are not going to have any more conversations about peace and universal values.

The only SCUM is YOU. Why can't you face up to the TRUTH? To much pride ey??? Every1 knows Israel is the real terrorist, killing Innocent Civilians day in day out. Are you that blind??? Cant U see the TRUTH? Yeah Logg Of and get lost, it's not our fault that you can't handle the truth SCUM.

"The Great 100" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"The Great 100" wrote:

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Biggrin

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Partaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Time!!!! Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

lol

May not like death, but can't complain when soldiers or militants die.

Its a part of the job description.

And Israeli soldiers' blood is the only thing the Israeli gov will recognise IMO.

Also it does not matter wether Hezbollah use civillian positions. The onus is still on Israel to avoid massacring civillians. I am sure Hizbullah were not using the frozen food centre next to the Syrian border. It still meant 28 people were killed.

and language everyone. I am thinking of putting Scum on the banned word list. May replace it with supercalifragilisticispialidocious. Now that seems a good idea.

I can see you are vexxed, but some posters are only 13! people that young see less shades of grey than people who are older.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"The Great 100" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"The Great 100" wrote:

as if you giving a flying monkey about peace and universal values. you promote and support the massacres of innocents.. then you talk about peace. anyone who disagrees with you is scum. how childish. byeeeee

"The Great 100" wrote:
Most of you are sick in the head and deliberate liars. I don't care who is offended, you either get it or you don't. This is your war. Don't expect to see much more of me. Don't talk about smears.

Glad to see the back of ur good for nothing Zionist a**e.

I mean its this exact attitude that the Arab nations have to deal with.,.

The time of the Jews are over my friend. They we're once a great nation. They've been through many hardships and have come out of it prosperous.

But now where are they? How can they let a terrorist organisation commit such horrid acts in the Holy lands..? Orthadox Jews spit on zionist Isreal, the world spits on Zionist Israel..

Zionist rule in Israel.. lol.. its sick. You zionists have proven u cant run a state. Time to get out and let those who have the right to run the state back in power.

but no, it aint gna happen.. before it does the Zionists will use their nuclear warheads..

Bye bye 100

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

I could almost feel the force you were punching the keyboard with The Great 100

[b]100[/b] has shown his true colour in all its ugliest form, first he called laila a scum and once again he has unleashed his foul mouth, not targeting anyone specific with his derogatory remarks – however to offend anyone is sufficient, to kill any Lebanese is sufficient- the parallels are identical, one less mealy mouthed, pusillanimous passive aggressive little poster.

May the believers continue to reject the Talmudist's laws of oppression and occupation.

"The Great 100" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"The Great 100" wrote:

that's the best idea you've had all your life! Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

100 not once have I heard you cuss antizionist jews, note the double standards :roll:

100 there is an extremely small minority of Muslims that believe that Israel belongs to the jews due to their interpretation of the scripture. I can’t believe it! Zionist Muslims! :shock:

Guys don’t be so harsh on 100. :?

wasalam :twisted:

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"Confo" wrote:
Why does any one try and reason with 100.

The actions he seems to try and defend are undefendable to anyone with half a sense of justice, Israel is Israel because of a promise made by God, the land that they are on is "stolen" they have only existed where they are because of the support of the USA and initially in part through terrorist activity.

They put the left hand of peace over the eyes of any one that doubts there integrity, sincerity or methods and then use the right hand to destroy the lives of thousands of innocent people.

I urge you, give up with him he is bound by his loyalty to his religion to ignore the facts.

who on earth is "confu"?

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
I could almost feel the force you were punching the keyboard with The Great 100

[b]100[/b] has shown his true colour in all its ugliest form, first he called laila a scum and once again he has unleashed his foul mouth, not targeting anyone specific with his derogatory remarks – however to offend anyone is sufficient, to kill any Lebanese is sufficient- the parallels are identical, one less mealy mouthed, pusillanimous passive aggressive little poster.

May the believers continue to reject the Talmudist's laws of oppression and occupation.

yup, bang on

anyone who can call laila, who hasnt an evil bone in her body, names like that....deserves to get shot Biggrin

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

ALLAH spoke the truth when He Ta'ala spoke about these people. Pity some people get taken in by the kuffaars apparent exterior of respect and disbelieve in revelation. :roll:

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
ALLAH spoke the truth when He Ta'ala spoke about these people. Pity some people get taken in by the kuffaars apparent exterior of respect and disbelieve in revelation. :roll:

hi, i don't have time for a long debate but they beleive that the land was only forbidden for them for 40 years:

5:26 God said: "Therefore will the land be out of their reach for forty years: In distraction will they wander through the land: But sorrow thou not over these rebellious people. (yusif ali translation)

I was speaking about the non-believers in general - not just the jews.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

what's a zionist?

right, i HATE zionists!

lol 100. all you have really done in the lebanon thread (and here) is swear at everyone. way to putting your 'point' forward.

irfan was quite right when he pointed out that your posts hardly ever constitute a clear argument based on evidence. every time he asked you a pointed question you ran away saying you'd answer when you got back, but i don't remember you ever doing so.

good luck for the future, but i doubt anyone will be converted to zionism after listening to you.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Why don't you just state your position, stance, belief or whatever, as to the legitimacy and right of Israel to exist, where, how and why it exists. Be honest with yourself. You have to defend Israel, whatever the situation. If that is not the case admit it and evidence your impartiality on portions of Israels actions. Some of Israels actions are so disproportional it beggars belief.

Israel has a right to exist because time and the support of the USA has "made" it that way and I don't deny the right just the method, consequences and continued stranglehold that Israel has inflicted on the people of that region. And yes the British government and the UN has a huge blood stain on there hands for the situation as it exists. But Israel is the power that it is, regardless of its "right" to exist because of the support it has had.

I tell you lot something.

I am not one to hold grudges. Its not me. Its not that I forgive people. Its just that I forget. Once something is said and done, just forget about it. Thus also means I have a detachment from most people.

Now one thing I like alot is if someone says what they believe. Obviously I believe even the harshest views can be said politely.

100 Believes in Israel. He believes in their actions, their people. He believes it. I do not and hopefully will not grudge him that.

I hope people take a leaf out of my book on this. Not just towards 100, but others in general. Learn to forget the bad.

The people I dislike are people who to me either appear arrogant (mainly because I see that trait in me...), and people who are disingeniuos. fake.

That is the diference IMO between 100 and Bliar/Bush. The latter lie, the former believes their lies.

I will not grudge people their beliefs, but that does not mean I will not put up good questions to them. or challenge them.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Isreal has the right to exist, they shouldn't be "wiped off the map" they were created by a UN mandate and the British Empire who rightfully controlled the land (48 borders). 100 isn't wrong about that.

But

Israel does atrocious things on a near daily basis, and this present war with Lebanon just blows my mind... I don't know how anyone could defend that. I understand the Lebanese haven't kept Hizballah in check and that the goal is to get rid of them - but this is bull in a china shop, they should have brought this issue back to the UN.

It's all crazy

"Odysseus" wrote:
Isreal has the right to exist, they shouldn't be "wiped off the map" they were created by a UN mandate and the British Empire who rightfully controlled the land (48 borders). 100 isn't wrong about that.

Care to elaborate on that?
Dave you’re a Zionist aint ya?

judda,

who on earth is "confu"?

Thats confo.

I just pass by occasionally, throw in my ten pence worth and disappear.

I just hate ignorance and denial when facts are facts. Just can't help myself.

Pages