“All Talk”

Salaam

I know many long winded individuals…the type who have an opinion about everything, the ones who are the first to criticise yet almost never offer to do a better job themselves, they are passionate speakers and can be well…annoying.

They are “all talk and no action”…

We spend a significant amount of time on this forum debating issues, we have an opinion about most things and often get fired up in controversial debates….esp the ones relating to current affairs.

Does anyone ever get the feeling that they are “more talk and less action”…?

If we were to spend a lot less time debating and more time actually doing stuff...wouldnt we get a lot more done?

Wasalaam

I have announced to the people who give me work that they mustn't rely on me to work hard and be on time. They can give me front-to-back work and I will do it excellently and present the results within deadline. That works for me and anyone who needs a job done.

I also consider that an inadequate conclusion and am shortly doing a one-day course which I am approaching as a course in reliability. LilSis has probably noticed I still haven't written her poem. I keep getting ideas but not the one.

Basically for my part MuslimSister is correct, but I'm good.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

I'm "all talk"

but only on the forum

in real life-i'm no talk and no action