isthikaara

im looking for information on this topic. Does anyone have any reliable sources?
Fiz

yes
thank you, will read the thread, did search for topic but must have spelt it wrong!
Biggrin

Hope it goes well then....wedding season it is eh, wonder when its my turn lol Blum 3

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

wedding season... well i'm not going to any this summer, i dnt know anyone thats getting married, isnt that shocking!?!

smile and be happy!!!

"Sirus" wrote:
wonder when its my turn lol Blum 3

Patience bro....it'll come to you in good time

Make sure you give me an invite Wink

Someone told me to do an istakhara for them yesterday...I told them to do it themselves, I couldnt help but think how lazy she was...

But apparently, it is recommened to do istakhara's for other people... :?

Istakhara can be complex at times...

"MuslimSister" wrote:
hmm really? i thought istikhaara is better done by those who need to make the decision over an issue.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

i tried doing istakharah but it doesnt work with me, i'm not sure on the feelings that i achieve from doing it. so maybe someitmes its better if someone else does it for u like an imaam or someone.

smile and be happy!!!

"*DUST*" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:
hmm really? i though istikhaara is better done by those who need to make the decision over an issue.

I thought so too...

But apprently, the way making dua's for others is more likely to be accepted by God, so is making Istakhara's for others.

I'd always make my own though....sometimes it takes years and years for my heart to be inclined towards "whats right for me".