RooneyWatch (TM)

well 'Damn Big Decision' (DBD for short) coming soon...

In or out?

In, out, in, out,
Shake it all about.

"Admin" wrote:
And.... [url='s in[/url].

as long as he's fit for start of pre-season with man united!

altho stupid riskin him, brazil gona win anyway

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

[color=magenta]yeah rooney gna be fit for th world cup forget mancheser united we are talking abt england OMG two more days n roughly 3 hours n 20 minutes till england's first match i cant wait, hope jamie carragher gets a starting place stupid ageing neville[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]yeah rooney gna be fit for th world cup forget mancheser united we are talking abt england OMG two more days n roughly 3 hours n 20 minutes till england's first match i cant wait, hope jamie carragher gets a starting place stupid ageing neville[/color]

aye i cant wait

and hopefully i will be watching Spain v Tunisia from spain Biggrin

listen scouser Smile ....Carragher is a central mid player, not his fault Rio and Terry are better....he's a good cover tho!

I so hope england lose all their matches

If not brazil, then Argies or Holland hopefully

watch out for ivory coast!!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

[color=magenta]wot?u aint gna be supporting england/why?

carragher is very versatile like all liverpool players oh well atleast gerrard n crouch r playing im sure we will be seeing alot of those robotic dance moves from crouch in the world cup i cant wait summer is looking good[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]wot?u aint gna be supporting england/why?

carragher is very versatile like all liverpool players oh well atleast gerrard n crouch r playing im sure we will be seeing alot of those robotic dance moves from crouch in the world cup i cant wait summer is looking good[/color]

why arent i gona be supporting england?

let me think.....................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

coz i never have Smile

lol the robocrouch dance is pretty funny, he looks awfully gay doing it

and its time for Gerrard to play 4 england like he does for the scousers

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

[color=magenta]well mayb if sven gave gerrard th position he likes then he would play wicked n mayb if stupid lampard wasnt so selfish gerrard would shine, crouch doesnt look gay in that dance its a rally nice move,

england all th way for me, if not england then i want one of the minor teams to win cuz im so sick n tired of fance n brazil winning it all the time[/color]

The doctors are suggesting Rooney will not be fully fit before the quarter-final stage and Sven might even rest him until the semis.

England can win. I think we will at least get to the semis, we have an amazing team.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]well mayb if sven gave gerrard th position he likes then he would play wicked n mayb if stupid lampard wasnt so selfish gerrard would shine, crouch doesnt look gay in that dance its a rally nice move,

england all th way for me, if not england then i want one of the minor teams to win cuz im so sick n tired of fance n brazil winning it all the time[/color]

lol france only won it once

i think gerrard should be allowed to roam freely behind the one striker....allowing lampard to play an advanced role, and carrick to play holding role. only thing is, own is a rubbish lone striker....and crouch doesnt convince me.

with ronaldo and adriano upfront, kaka and ronaldinho playing freely behind them...how can you not want brazil to play...they play beautiful football....like me Dirol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

[color=magenta]sorry my mistake i was also referring to france winning the european competition,

how can i not want brazil becuz same old story itl be a nice change if an underdog won if not england, a team like togo never heard of them but if they won how wicked would that be

by the way stevie g is 50-50 for the opener mayb carragher wil play a midfield role[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]sorry my mistake i was also referring to france winning the european competition,

how can i not want brazil becuz same old story itl be a nice change if an underdog won if not england, a team like togo never heard of them but if they won how wicked would that be

by the way stevie g is 50-50 for the opener mayb carragher wil play a midfield role[/color]

carragher played rubbish in midfield role against hungary, no point playin a player out of position jus to get him in the team. best holding player, without hampering the attacking abilities of lamps and gerro, is Carrick...classy player

Togo are rubbish, if ur looking for underdogs to go far........watch Ivory Coast, Mexico, Ukraine, Serbia & Montenegro, Ghana, and USA

but ivory coast me thinks are gona be surprise package, not much of a surprise if you consider they got Drogba, Eboue, Toure, Yaya Toure, Dindane etc

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

[color=magenta]Togo may be rubbish but itl be cool if they win it, wot a shocker that will be so how do u rate engalnds chances how far do u fink they will progress realisitically?[/color]

I would be might shocked if they didnt top their group, but wouldnt be surprised if they came second

should get pass the next round, and quarter finals is as far as i can see them going if im being honest.

they'll come up against a good team, and bottle it as usual

blame the ref? penalty shoot out? injured players?

there will always be excuses, but england need to stop bigging themselves up, and maybe with a little less pressure the players can perform well.

and they arent world beaters, they need to face it

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

only occured to me now...

englands trophey cabinet only has one trophy in it.... Lol

the founders of football as we know it lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

[color=magenta]this is deffo our year i can feel it, we might just pull a surprise out of the bag, lolz how often have i fooled myself with that, we are talking abt england here not liverpool, i keep on forgetting

but i reckon mayb wiv sven leaving we might ge quite far,england to need to lose that losers attitude n stop relying on rooney too much, also this may b beckhams last world cup so who knws we might just do it[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]this is deffo our year i can feel it, we might just pull a surprise out of the bag, lolz how often have i fooled myself with that, we are talking abt england here not liverpool, i keep on forgetting

but i reckon mayb wiv sven leaving we might ge quite far,england to need to lose that losers attitude n stop relying on rooney too much, also this may b beckhams last world cup so who knws we might just do it[/color]

the team that thinks it can go all the way, usually never does

which is why im worried about brazil, everyone thinks they gona stroll thru it....and i got feeling they wont, hope not the case tho

would be nice havin six stars on my next shirt Biggrin

how many tournaments to england think they gona win, and then come home cryng?

practically all....best chance was Euro 96, and Italia 90...blew them both

you know brazil won 3 out of 4 world cups during 58-70 ......... 1958 - pele's 1st world cup as 17 year old....1962....they win it again.....1966 - pele got injured in group stages and brazil faltered.....1970 - pele was back and bowed out in fashion winning it for the 3rd tym ever for brazil

another interestin fact....every final after the world war has featured either brazil or germany in it, except one

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Just saw a pic of Cisse breaking his leg against China.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Gruesome!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

[color=magenta]it was terrible rubbish news for liverpool nw benitez cant sell him we're stuck wiv him for a while probz till the january transfer window

OMG the opener is in 20 minutes time BRING IT ON[/color]

Just watching the teams coming onto the pitch.

Good to see the beeb have joined the 21st century.

They are broadcasting it online. (The TV room is 'booked' atm!)

But I do not think I will really be inot the compo til quarter finals or something.

Most matches are normally pretty poor.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.