Are You Heartless?

Salaam

Sometimes people come out with the most mean/heartless statements. It’s as if they WANT to purposely hurt others.

Girls more so, can be unbelievably bitchy sometimes…

It’s bad enough thinking nasty mean things…. but it says a lot about the character of the one who just comes out and says mean stuff with the intent to hurt.

Some people totally allow their “evil side” to rule and dominate them.

Are we like that? Do we ever cross the line? Is being “evil” part of some people’s nature? Can it not be helped? And why are more girls “bitchy” then boys?

See if you find yourself agreeing with the following statements.

-I make fun out of fat and/or disabled people and people who I think are ugly.

-I look out for the weaknesses in others

-People have told me stuff in confidence and I have spread their secrets

-I put people down to make myself seem superior

-I get happy when something bad happens to those who are better then me

-If I don’t like someone I make up things about them

-I kiss up to people when they’re in front of me and say nasty things about them behind their back.

-I have stirred between two people

-I like to gloat over the misfortunes of others to their face.

-It doesn’t bother me if I’m responsible for making others cry.

The above statements are when I feel that a person has crossed the line.

When do YOU feel that a person has totally crossed the line?

Feel free to add your own.

Wasalaam

being cruel at every opportunity is not heartlessness.

being heartless is lacking emotion.

Cruelty requires emotion. Mostly anger. Or despair. Occasionally love.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

being cruel DOES mean that your heartless

if u had a heart u wouldnt be cruel

IMO people also cross the line when they abuse/slander family

-when they stir between family members

-when they kiss up to you when they need sumin and dont want to know u when things are all good

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
being cruel DOES mean that your heartless

if u had a heart u wouldnt be cruel

IMO people also cross the line when they abuse/slander family

-when they stir between family members

-when they kiss up to you when they need sumin and dont want to know u when things are all good

to be cruel you need anger, despair, or love. Each need heart.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:

to be cruel you need anger, despair, or love. Each need heart.

....a spiritually dead or hardened heart.

ple who cross the line and badly hurt you and i know some i used to think did not know what they were doing and that they were hurting so bad that they had to lash out at someone

even if this is true i have now come to the conclusion that this should be no excuse and one should avoid such ple instead of giving them upteen chances to hurt you again and again.

I really cant believe that ple would be deliberately cruel to family and friends, i still believe that they perhaps dont know what they are doing and saying.

i cant imagine using that much energy up just to be malicious - its evil.

i once tried to stir it for a member of the family who has been particularly nasty to me. my attempt failed cos i kept tripping myself up and sweating and the picture of demons in hell wipping me kept coming infront of my eyes

so since then and before i realised it takes a certain kind of individual who can carry out such evil

such an individual probably thinks very little of the consequences in the hereafter and only concentrates on the here and now

the individual also feels they have the right to carry out such acts as they see it as revenge or putting one in ones place

they probably are very selfish and maybe have a very low self esteem or at the other end of the scale think they are superior

i dont know what makes these ple tick but i wish they would just stop it

my fear is that forced continued contact with such individuals will in time turn me like them and i dont want that to happen - i already feel that my soul is turning blacker daily

ur right seems

people who do carry out such evil acts must have an extremly back heart

and some people are better at being evil then others

even to carry out revenge u need a certain kind of heart

i know of someone who's brother grassed her up so she went to get her revenge on him

she went to his room and found dirty mags and bottles of alcohol and went and planted it in the local Mosque-somewhere that she knew that the Imam could see it

and the brother was stupid enough to put his name on it

the Imams came to their house, ranting and raving and the guy got badly beaten up by his dad as a result

to me that was PURE evil revenge

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
ur right seems

people who do carry out such evil acts must have an extremly back heart

and some people are better at being evil then others

even to carry out revenge u need a certain kind of heart

i know of someone who's brother grassed her up so she went to get her revenge on him

she went to his room and found dirty mags and bottles of alcohol and went and planted it in the local Mosque-somewhere that she knew that the Imam could see it

and the brother was stupid enough to put his name on it

the Imams came to their house, ranting and raving and the guy got badly beaten up by his dad as a result

to me that was PURE evil revenge

that was not evil revenge - the parents deserved to know what their naughty son was upto, but i guess she was harsh in getting the imaam (and hence the community) involved.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Salaam

That was a "evil revenge" in the sense that she named and shamed her brother in public.

For a long time now, respectable members of the community will think low of him. This was a family matter and should have been dealt with behind closed doors.

Her motives werent very honourable either, for she only grassed him up for "revenge" not because she was genuinly concerned about the activities her older brother got up to.

Waalaam

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Salaam

That was a "evil revenge" in the sense that she named and shamed her brother in public.

For a long time now, respectable members of the community will think low of him. This was a family matter and should have been dealt with behind closed doors.

Her motives werent very honourable either, for she only grassed him up for "revenge" not because she was genuinly concerned about the activities her older brother got up to.

Waalaam

true. i did say it was harsh of her to get the community involved, that was not necessary. Wink
also agree with the stuff u sed re: intention.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Mr Admin once mentioned that aperson has to be "cruel to be kind" for a persons own good

my cousin was engaged to-be-married to this extremly dodgy geezer

she was blinded in love with him and couldnt see his 101 faults-

we didnt even personally know him/met him but it was obvious that he was dodgy

we called him up-used a differnet identity and got him to say what he REALLY thought of our darling cousin

the stuff he said was harsh

but it needed to be done-

drastic times call for drastic measures

She finally dumped the loser

"MuslimSister" wrote:

See if you find yourself agreeing with the following statements.

-I make fun out of fat and/or disabled people and people who I think are ugly.

-I look out for the weaknesses in others

-People have told me stuff in confidence and I have spread their secrets

-I put people down to make myself seem superior

-I get happy when something bad happens to those who are better then me

-If I don’t like someone I make up things about them

-I kiss up to people when they’re in front of me and say nasty things about them behind their back.

-I have stirred between two people

-I like to gloat over the misfortunes of others to their face.

-It doesn’t bother me if I’m responsible for making others cry.

The above statements are when I feel that a person has crossed the line.

When do YOU feel that a person has totally crossed the line?

Feel free to add your own.

Wasalaam

I can honestly say, I don't think I can check any of that list. I don't abide by deliberately hurting anyone's feelings. If it happens unwittingly, in all honesty, I think most people that know me know that I'd be the first to put my hand up and say sorry. Being spiteful and cruel causes wrinkles. I'm far too vain to allow for that Wink Lol

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

i wounldnt put myself in the heatless/bitchy category

but I am big on revenge and find it VERY hard to forgive

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
Mr Admin once mentioned that aperson has to be "cruel to be kind" for a persons own good

my cousin was engaged to-be-married to this extremly dodgy geezer

she was blinded in love with him and couldnt see his 101 faults-

we didnt even personally know him/met him but it was obvious that he was dodgy

we called him up-used a differnet identity and got him to say what he REALLY thought of our darling cousin

the stuff he said was harsh

but it needed to be done-

drastic times call for drastic measures

She finally dumped the loser

A true friend is one who is honest.
You were a friend to your cousin

yep she saw it that way too

too many girls become blind when they're in love

a person should ALWAYS listen to genuine friends opinions about their partner

I dunno if im completely heartless.

Normally I dont do confrontation but I do keep things in my heart. Recently I learnt a bit from people. If someone walks all over you theres no point being meek and humble and letting them get away with it.

Now my thought is that if some1 insults or disrespects me then my heart isnt gonna rest until i teach that person a lesson.

One of my ''friends'' from school, i have discovered is a bit of a fake frend. He never used to ring me, always me ringing him; never came to my house, always expected me to go to his.

Even i went abroad and he didnt fone or come to see me. Now im back and still he foned after ages and says that oh u can come down to meet me! The cheek! I come back from abroad and he expects me to visit him.

My mom goes that since i came back from pak im acting like a proper paki but i think what im doing is right.

I dont fone hime, nor do i have any convos with him on msn. Now the geeza is going back home in a week. I m arranging to go to his house with abt 5 other frends and there im planning to do his be-izzati, disgrace,dishonour,insult him in front of 5 of our mutual frends and after that i dnt intend to see him again.

What do u lot think?

The way i see it if u want to insult or shame some1 do it in company, then my heart wll be at rest.

Its rong i knw, but thats life.

Become obedient to the Chief, Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa sallam, so ALL chiefs become obedient to you.

my sister never phones people either-they always call her

she's long like that

but she does visit people a lot-more then they visit her

evryone is diff-some are into phone calling more others would rather just visit if they have sumin to say

btw do u get ur kicks outta insulting people in public

if u have an issue with ur friend tell him off in private

there's no need to insult him in front of others-even Islam says that

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

evryone is diff-some are into phone calling more others would rather just visit if they have sumin to say

btw do u get ur kicks outta insulting people in public

if u have an issue with ur friend tell him off in private

there's no need to insult him in front of others-even Islam says that

1. I agree people are different. But the fact he NEVER fones and has never come to my house is not on. Also i come back from abroad and he tells me to come to his house. Sorry but thats not on.

2. I did tell him off in private but had no effect.

3. I agree insulting him in public is not rite, infact i admitted it even in my frist statement, but i learnt in pakistan that shaming som1 is much more fun when others are there to watch.

4. I wasnt interested in insulting/shaming ppl before i went to pak. b4 wud just stop talking to the person. Now im out for revenge. I have had enough of being the polite and silent person that i was. Forget that! Im not gonna swear at him but in paki culture theres a way of insulting som1 in sweet words. I intend to do that.

5. I know its rong but im out there to shame som1 who deserves it, my self honour demands revenge. muahahaha

Become obedient to the Chief, Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa sallam, so ALL chiefs become obedient to you.

"AbdusSalamBiharwi" wrote:
[ but i learnt in pakistan that shaming som1 is much more fun when others are there to watch.

so u are a heartless man

have fun in this thread

im heartless yes. Having a heart gets u no where in this world.

so being heartless-how far have u got in this world?

well i have only started being heartless towards certain ppl after i came back from pak which was a week ago so havent had much time to implement my new found teachings!

Gimme a few months then we shall see.

That's not true.

Had that been true the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) would not have placed so much emphasis on gentleness and good manners.