Congo

KINSHASA (Reuters) - Rich countries are not giving enough money to help fight a humanitarian crisis in [url=, where more than 1,000 people die daily from violence, hunger and disease, an international charity said on Saturday.

[url= News 1[/size][/url]
[url= News 2[/size][/url]
[url= News 3[/size][/url]
[url= News 4[/size][/url]

It would be interesting to know if people actually know where the Congo is.....No, don't search it on google.

Write down your guesses here.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
It would be interesting to know if people actually know where the Congo is.....No, don't search it on google.

Write down your guesses here.

It's a region in east Africa which is actually two countries, Zaire and the Republic of Congo

Muslim Bro,

According to that report more than 1,000 people die there every day from violence, hunger and disease. You think it's a geography guessing game?

[size=9]Whatever you do, know that I will always love you. Or else.[/size]

Africa as a whole is collapsing from worldwide neglect and abuse of it, I don't see that changing anytime in the near future...

Whole thing stinks. I'll have fun, contribute my bit and be prepared for any eventuality. The extreme positions of politicians, academics, journalists, religious dogmatists and fools are fracturing into a zillion unbearable stand-offs. Very few people care more about peace, wellbeing and prosperity than about their own stupid opinions. With the art of conversation went the art of diplomacy and with violence comes chaos. That's our future, that is. Getting serious. I bet one day I'm staring at a gun in my hand, crying.

"Don Karnage" wrote:
Africa as a whole is collapsing from worldwide neglect and abuse of it, I don't see that changing anytime in the near future...

Thing is parts are starting to pull themselves together.

Nigeria has now paid off the debt it owed to the Paris Club. A debt that was crippling it. Now it may be able to invest in the people.

A few other countries may get some decent governments who work for the people... capitalism may gain a conscience, and stop selling guns to the starving at discounted prices... There is a solution.

The solution in the long term is not handouts. They can only work in the short term, for emergency relief. That is also needed.

However fair trade will help some countries. If the EU stopped taxing coffee bean imports so heavily, it will benefit some african countries. In the same was fair trade will allow them to actually improve themselves.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"100man" wrote:
Muslim Bro,

According to that report more than 1,000 people die there every day from violence, hunger and disease. You think it's a geography guessing game?

I said it because I think many people won't even know where the Congo is.

I heard its just north of canada?

:twisted:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
I heard its just north of canada?

My point proven Lol

No. Lol

"100man" wrote:
[url= Queen Captured[/url]

india has a queen? why didnt anyone tell me about this?! Blum 3 [size=7]seriously you should put apostrophes around that like they did in the article.[/size]

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]