honeymoon

41 posts / 0 new
Last post

If you have a name like Mohammed then you would have a problem getting into the US and would be interviewed as one of my teachers sister experienced. They asked her questions like what is the colour of the bus in the UK

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
If you have a name like Mohammed then you would have a problem getting into the US and would be interviewed as one of my teachers sister experienced. They asked her questions like what is the colour of the bus in the UK

Was she called Mohammed?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Was she called Mohammed?

No silly, it's just an example....or maybe it was as I haven't asked what her name was lol

It's bloody hard gettin out of Uk without gettin interogated let alone goin into another country and gettin interogated!

"Angel" wrote:
"Ramz" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:
Umrah.
Whats so romantic about going to Umrah?

It's nice way of starting a life with your partner, many blessings to be achieved and prayers to be made for a successful marriage/future. You get to visit the blessed grave of the Holy Prophet (saw), what can be better than that....

Agreed.

One has the rest of their life for "romance" if one can afford it they should try to obtain all the blessing that they can get, as early on as possible cos marraige isnt exactly easy...

"Admin" wrote:
"Muslim Bro" wrote:

Was she called Mohammed?

lol.

Muslim Bro thats weird i havent had any problems entering the US. well i did once but that was for a good reason, though it was frustrating at the time. last time i went alhumdulillah it was a totally glitch-free trip. i think its the job of immigration officials to look scary but only a twit or someone whose bored outta his brain would ask such a stupid question.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

I wanna go america, had the opportunity to go there with my classmates but turned them down. The only country abroad I've been to is Bangladesh (3 times)....call me old fashioned.

Honeymoon is haram and shirk evil evil evil

jus messing lol lol lol

why do people say paris or venice as romantic places ? theres no sun or beeches

Venice isn't as romantic as ppl think. My brother did a tour of Europe. He said them gondola rides are expensive and they're as romantic as visiting the toilet. The water stinks in the summer heat Lol

Even so it's a beautiful place the architecture, food, ppl, and culture make up for the stench.

"nAS786" wrote:
why do people say paris or venice as romantic places :? theres no sun or beeches

Why does a honeymoon have to be sunny....it can be cold and freezing. Like in the south pole watching polar bears and penguins (that's my style) Lol

Pages