Cherie Blair spent over £7k on hair last elections!

Quote:
[size=18]Labour defends Cherie's hair bill[/size]

he Labour Party has defended reports Cherie Blair left it with a £7,700 bill for a personal hair stylist at the last general election.

Details of the spend were revealed in party accounts handed over to the Electoral Commission, the Times said.

The money was paid for Mrs Blair's personal hairdresser to keep her immaculately groomed during her husband's election campaign in 2005.

A Labour spokeswoman said: "So what?..we won the election."

According to the figures, Mrs Blair's hairstyling cost £275 per day for the month leading up to the election.

The Times said footing the bill had angered some members of the Labour party, which took controversial multi-million pound loans to fund its campaign.

But a Labour spokeswoman said: "So what? Mrs Blair worked fantastically hard during the election and visited more than 50 constituencies during the campaign.

"She is enormously popular with the party and, don't forget, we won the election."

[url= News[/url]

shocking waste of money. and she is not even an elected individual. Atleast it was not out of our taxes, but Labour party coffers. But considering their recent corruption,and repayment of loans etc, we may end up abiling out the major parties for getting caught out in corruption...

She wanted to look good for her hubbys big day.

Cherrie is high maintenance. What’s wrong with that?

Just ‘cos men are scruffy doesn’t mean ladies have to look as if they have been dragged through a hedge backwards as well.

Dirol

Tony himself spends loads on his image can remember exact number but he spent a bomb on a make up artist well he needs it anyways, any1 realise he is balding and greying poor guy

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

SHe's trying to look good in the public eye,its all about IMAGE. Its a shame how much money people spend trying to look good for other people.

Lol-Wow…now that’s what I call a high maintenance girl.

But if the money never came out of our taxes and is out of what her husband earns…then I don’t see anything wrong with that, providing she just wants to look pwetty for her hubby…

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Lol-Wow…now that’s what I call a high maintenance girl.

But if the money never came out of our taxes and is out of what her husband earns…then I don’t see anything wrong with that, providing she just wants to look pwetty for her hubby…

ew. Blum 3
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
what a waste of money

her hair looks like crap

blunt as always lilsis. Wink

Muslimsis, the PM didn't pay for it, the Labour Party itself did. either way i think it's israaf.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

At least it wasn’t tax payer’s cash used.

Rich businessmen paid for the pampering.
I’d rather they spend it on dying the grey out of Cherie’s hair than on those tedious election broadcasts.

I wonder what they want in return for the hairdresser’s bill?
Lucrative contracts for their companies and a Lordship probably.

Salam

I wonder if our latiifa the joke had a Serb as her personal hair stylist in Sarajevo.

She must have had a hard time getting to him.

No wonder he did a pretty messy job. A very ugly hair do.

Poor girl.

Its ok. She tells good jokes though.

Omrow

no hair cut costs more than 200 pounds. For that much you could buy your own mobile salon.

Her hair doesn't look bad but it certainly doesn't look like it was worth a few hundred quids worth of maintenance, i'd ask for a full refund. That's so disgustingly wasteful, it says a lot about her character don't you think :roll:

There are people starving out there and to spend that kind of money..... speechless :roll:

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

"Allahuakbar" wrote:
There are people starving out there and to spend that kind of money..... speechless :roll:

how do u know that she hasnt already secretly spend loads and loads of money on the starving ppl?

if the overall effect was the same as the effect on her hair, I can confidently say it would have not been worth the effort.

And then again we are talking about the same cherie who uses her husband to get paid alot of money by giving tazlks on 'being married to the PM', and the same cherie whi managed to get more money out of a charity event down under than the actual charity...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

well you know her hairs gotta look good , cuz no ones gonna vote for someone whose wifes got bad hair shock that will definately destroy her husbands campaign roll

I should think it would take a lot more than £7000 a month to get a scruff ball like omro elected.

We would be lucky if the mucky mouse had a shower more than once a week.

Of course hair is a sore subject for this clown.

Only 25 and already almost completely bald.

Poor boy.

I pray for him.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Allahuakbar" wrote:

how do u know that she hasnt already secretly spend loads and loads of money on the starving ppl?

Well, even if she has don't you think its a bit over the top? A bit extravagant I'd say.

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

"Allahuakbar" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Allahuakbar" wrote:

Well, even if she has don't you think its a bit over the top? A bit extravagant I'd say.

Huh? :?

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

"razor" wrote:
"Allahuakbar" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Allahuakbar" wrote:

Huh? :?

lol, its obvious he's referring to the hair, and not the charity, being OTT. Wink

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]