Favourite Halal Restaurants in the UK

Hey Salaamz people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all like to eat and so why don't we share with others wot our fave restaurants/places to eat are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

That way if we are ever in those towns/areas then we can try some of the lovely atmosfer and food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So let the food lists begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Just write
[b]1) the name of the restaurant
2) where it is
3) and the reason why u like the restaurant.............................................................[/b]

i ate in tayebs in Whitechapel n east London few months ago

normally I wudnt ever leave the house just to eat an indian which u can eat at home

but the food there was clean and reasonably priced

portions were stingy tho :roll:

my fav restuarnt is a chinese halaal resturant in East London-its SO expensive but the food there is so yummy

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
i ate in tayebs in Whitechapel n east London few months ago

normally I wudnt ever leave the house just to eat an indian which u can eat at home

but the food there was clean and reasonably priced

portions were stingy tho :roll:

my fav restuarnt is a chinese halaal resturant in East London-its SO expensive but the food there is so yummy

OMG you ate there the food is delicious there,

one of my fave one is [color=red]East is East[/color] in Commercial Road East london, E1 area nearest underground shadwell, bus routes number 15, 115

also any of the ones in Brick lane is advisable too

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

My favorite Cafe has to be Sheesha, conveniently placed on wimslow road, opposite the side of kebabish.

The sheesha's there are wicked innit. Dirol

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

"Exquisite" wrote:

OMG you ate there the food is delicious there,

yeh-that place has been rated one of the top five best resturants in london

also (apprently) the Arab restaurants in edgware road are nice too

but other than MD I aint big on eating out :?

I do not understand how people actually like McDonalds.

The food is erm... lets put it this way if it was given to animals RSPCA would be coming around to have a few words... animal cruelty

And all we can eat is Fillet O' Fish. Which itself is not that good...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:

And all we can eat is Fillet O' Fish. Which itself is not that good...

dont diss the Fish o fillet

no one else can make it like them

nor can anyone make chips like them

Je voudrais aller au McDo mais c'est pas possible.

just eat a couple of spoons of salt for the same taste...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I thought there was a standing edict against the use of french here

yup. we are boycotting to do with france, norway germany.

why? because they are linked to the publishing of those papers by geography.

wait, they are in europe! lets boycott europe.

wait! they are also human...

(I am infavour of boycotting that has a direct link top the publications. boycott anything that decides to advertise in them papers until there is a proper non-blairite apology...)

"Admin" wrote:
yup. we are boycotting to do with france, norway germany.

why? because they are linked to the publishing of those papers by geography.

wait, they are in europe! lets boycott europe.

wait! they are also human...

(I am infavour of boycotting that has a direct link top the publications. boycott anything that decides to advertise in them papers until there is a proper non-blairite apology...)

Lets create a Khilafah system on the moon, or better yet, lets go live with the Marsians, BOYCOTT EARTH.

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

I'm freaky about hygiene issues so i rarely eat out. Also i have problems finding places where I can eat without my niqab on. So many muslims why don't they make some restaurants catering for women like me, they'd get a lot of demand especially in muslim populated areas. You know seating areas with swanky curtains making it private for the ladies. When they're not in use by women just keep the curtains open let anyone use it

I only know of one place in Birmingham Somalian joint. Not exactly a posh place. But you eat as much as you can for under a fiver, and they did tell us they use unstunned meat, so tis perfect for me.

I don't know any other places like that if you guys know any places either in brum or leicester then let me know.

Salaam

Tayebs is nice….but I hardly ever leave the house to eat an “Indian”. I don’t see the point.

I love eating out, and I like eating different things…something’s Arab or Lebanese food and occasionally Chinese.

There’s this really nice (ridiculously expensive) halaal Chinese restaurant in London who serves halaal duck which is really nice…

The only place I avoid eating is the greasy chicken n chip shops, London is full of them…there’s this chicken n chips shop in Alum Rock B’ham-I can’t remember the name…(its in some corner/side road)….I sometimes get a takeaway from there when I’m in B’ham….London doesn’t do chips with curry sauce.

Wasalaam

There are halal restaurants in Birmingham which cater for women who veil.

A number of such places are located on Stratford Rd.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
There’s this really nice (ridiculously expensive) halaal Chinese restaurant in London who serves halaal duck which is really nice…
there's a restaurant in Southall which does halaal chinese - they serve duck too. its called TKC i think?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

we never been southall

but there's bear chinese halaal resturants all over London

bear pricy tho-the bill for a family of 5/6 will come up to £60 :roll:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
we never been southall

but there's bear chinese halaal resturants all over London

bear pricy tho-the bill for a family of 5/6 will come up to £60 :roll:

:shock: u guys live in London and have never been to southall?! :shock: wot kinda Paki's r u... Blum 3 Wink

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

southall is far

1hour in the train

and what does southall have that green street don't?

Its TKC Chaudhry. Its on Southall Broadway, right next to the Mosque.

I wasn’t rich enough to try the duck, but the Stir Fry chicken is delicious.
Nice restaurant but far too pricy.

I don’t like any of the other Southall places, but there are some really good Turkish and Arab restaurants around Shepherds Bush and on the Edgeware Road as well. I can never remember the names though, must be the old age getting to me. Wink

"latifah" wrote:

I don’t like any of the other Southall places, but there are some really good Turkish and Arab restaurants around Shepherds Bush and on the Edgeware Road as well. I can never remember the names though, must be the old age getting to me. Wink

I'm promised a meal in edgware road road soon-I've never tried Arab food :shock:

i have heard that its totally non spicy

btw whats turkish food like?

I love Turkish food, most of it is typical Mediterranean food, pasta and olive oil dishes, and meat. They make the best shish kebab in the world.

I like slightly strange stuff like fried eggplants, with green peppers and yoghurt...buts that’s a bit of an aquired taste, most people don’t like it...lol

There is another lamb based dish called Kashkek which is really tasty.

Edgeware Road got some great places, definately check them out some day.

Not keen on eating out me....

In my 19 years i've only eaten out three times...

Once in mumtaz in bradford, nawaab resturant somewhere in manchester

and anoda main one on wimslow rd where my uncle works.

Not really my thing.

eating out is a lot of fun

whilst I'm not a food lover-I'm more than happy with MD

I LOVE eating out with sis or mates

nawaab frm manchester is SO rinsed out

Whaddaya mean ?

Mac'Donalds is arite....not much of a choice on the food

Posh places stink-though. I am not posh at al .... so hate it

"latifah" wrote:
I love Turkish food, most of it is typical Mediterranean food, pasta and olive oil dishes, and meat. They make the best shish kebab in the world.

I like slightly strange stuff like fried eggplants, with green peppers and yoghurt...buts that’s a bit of an aquired taste, most people don’t like it...lol

There is another lamb based dish called Kashkek which is really tasty.

Edgeware Road got some great places, definately check them out some day.

I love Turkish food!!!

Impossible to bloody find stateside though - i've had kashkek before, I agree quite tasty

and I live off of baclava

Is baba ganoush turkish too?

It might be Turkish, or maybe north african, People from the Mediterranean like to claim the food is originally theirs. I've heard Greeks and Turks arguing over who makes the best Kebabs before, lol.. they are competitive about food.

"latifah" wrote:
It might be Turkish, or maybe north african, People from the Mediterranean like to claim the food is originally theirs. I've heard Greeks and Turks arguing over who makes the best Kebabs before, lol.. they are competitive about food.

lol that's because it's all they have left.

Oh! and a few olympic stadiums they are still working on.

Turkish food nice so is all middle eastern food, i love Grill food, can't get enough of it. Big fan of the Kebab House, can't get enough of these places

Hate Chinese, had spring roll, chicken noodles and sweet and sour rice , took me a couple day to get the over the taste, maybe the Duck nice, haven't really been able to experiment as there a limited halal option there.

Hate Fast Food places like McD, Burger king and you can include places like Dixy chicken and Chicken Cottage.

Not a big fan of eating out, much prefer ordering Pizza and home and chilling.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

I dont like eating our much either. I am uncomfortable in posh/white places and generally dont like people to watch me when Im eating.

Eating at weddings is when Im in my element. Totally comfortable then.

However, I think if I had right company would enjoy eating out. That company hasnt come yet.

Pages