Dear people who don't want to create an account for various reasons

I know this site is a bit slow in terms of content and responses but that's because there aren't many members on here, so you should join and voice your opinion, get the discussions going and the opinions aflying.

It might be a bit complicated to create an account and post on here, but trust me, when you take hte time to create that account, you won't regret it. There's loads of spammers and crazy people out there who would jump at the opportunity to post rubbish and make good people's life a lil difficult if access to the forums was simplified. so you should join, it's worth it. we're a nice lil super-diverse community, and the main thing that crosses each of our lives are a) Islam and b) This site. so join!

There isnt much on here you want to contribute to? you should check out the facebook revival page, lots of new content posted often, I'm sure you'll want to share your opinion on there. Also, you should join the site and just post an interesting article you've stumbled on or a question you've been wondering about.

You don't feel welcome... I'm really sorry to hear that, please create an account and tell us why you don't feel welcome. we're missing out on your new opinions and point of view and it's truly our loss. So you should join and comment down below, tell us what's wrong. is it because we sound like a clique? or too old and grown up? or too immature? well not to worry, all the previously mentionned issues can be addressed and really aren't issues at all. There's a bunch of us on this site and we are very, very, very different all in our own ways. if you stick around long enough you'll get to meet lots of people. so..you should join!

Lol, maybe a poll should be created on the Facebook Group too. They need to be asked. There are so many people on there who have so much to say but don't want to visit this site and share it here too. Then once there are a sufficient number of responses, the points above should be said to them.

i grant you all copyright access to the above and the poll. no need to mention me. allowed to change every single words

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

JazakAllahu Khair, I will do that tomorrow inshaAllah.

.. And I did. But only two people answered the poll. Goodness. lol. One said they didn't know the website existed whilst the other said 'I don't know why I haven't joined and I think I should do so now'. I've asked them to join.

It's complicated 

(so complicated that for the past week, you cant create an account even if you want to - i turned the feature off to destroy the spambots.)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Topic locked