Somewhere to write peacefully and without distraction

check this program out.

hope it helps all those wo have essays and other long pieces fo writing to do to focus on quality and not be distracted by the ever so distractful computer world.

I can't imagine writing an essay with that. It feels like something you could use when writing something nice and personal.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

But you'd still need internet connection right?

I don't think it'll help me to avoid distractions in any way whatsoever lol. Speaking generally, I don't think i have any ever-so-distracting distractions in my life anymore, Alhamdulillah. Either that, or i've become better at telling people I have work to do and need to get on with it.

Say, we didn't need internet connection... well I'd rather use a word document, no? You can use different colours, fonts, sizes, etc and what better than the humble Microsoft Word Document?

But the one good thing about this Ommwriter is that - Wherever you go you should always be able to access it so just incase you forget your USB on an important day, you know where your work will be.

Do you use it often?

it kinda blocks everything out. like having a video on full screen. i think.

i havent used it in the past. I just came across it.

i dont think it saves files online. i think it works like a wordprocessor. it saves it into your documents. but i could be wrong.

humble MS Word? its no longer humble. got loads of gadgets everywhere and is really fancy.

the ommwrite doesnt have word count of page count. so you just write and write and look at quality rather than quantity. which is something that, nowadays, is easy to forget. writing essays last minute is all about meeting the wordcount.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Topic locked