What did you eat for sehri/suhoor?

This morning I drank a milkshake made by my sister and ate two biscuits and a few slices of watermelon. What did you eat?

Icecream.

Then roti/salan.

then finished with some plain yogurt (which i also had with the roti)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Weetabix with strawberries, 2 shortbread biscuits and 2 glasses of water.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Pizza-Toastie?

And I heard as it were, the noise of thunder. One of the four beasts saying come and see and I beheld, a pale horse. And his name that sat on him was Death... and Hell followed with him.

A delicious milkshake from a place called Blend It.

Hummus wrote:

Please tell me that's not all you had

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

TPOS wrote:
Hummus wrote:

Please tell me that's not all you had

Well besides a cup of water, that was it. 

I did have two small pastries about 45 minutes before that though.

Obviously the best satsifying meal ever created- roti and salan. Sometimes a small bowl of wholemeal cereal after. And lots of water in between. I thought I ate less until I seen milkshake and weetabix.  

BLEND IT! isnt that the place near the Gaza grafitti?!

for sehri ive been having rotti (medium flour which seems to be brown flour) with jam/curry (once)/cooked banana

lots of water

for iftaar had RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGE of things.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Looking To See wrote:
BLEND IT! isnt that the place near the Gaza grafitti?!

Yes. Yes. That could be it. I know of two but I'm just not too sure which of them my dad and sisters went to. 

Pombear Crisps.

Someone needs to remind me to make omlette and paratha's. I've been craving them and every time at sehri I just totally run out of ideas on what I want to eat.

Trifle and choc milk was refreshing.

Cheese Toast for sehri plus a small bowl of weetabix.

Going out for iftari so dont know yet.

Back in BLACK

Hummus wrote:

Dude what you eat for sehri...how does it last you the whole day?

been having rotti with all sorts of thing,cooked banana, jam, choc spread etc.. But once as a midnight snack I jad plain yogurt sugared (ude sugar, honey, even jam) snd dipped toasted brown bread. Yumly sutprised! Had it for suhoor today.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

TPOS wrote:
Hummus wrote:

Dude what you eat for sehri...how does it last you the whole day?

I really don't know. I can't eat even if i tried. BUT my appetite is coming back! 

I'm not really a fan of prawns. I don't like the shells. I feel like a fisherman every time i'm near one.

Not for sehri (unless there is loads left over and I need to kill it then), but I declare today Donner day.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.