CIA operating drone base in Saudi Arabia

The US Central Intelligence Agency has been operating a secret airbase for unmanned drones in Saudi Arabia for the past two years.

The facility was established to hunt for members of al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, which is based in Yemen.

A drone flown from there was used in September 2011 to kill Anwar al-Awlaki, a US-born cleric who was alleged to be AQAP's external operations chief.

US media have known of its existence since then, but have not reported it.

Senior government officials had said they were concerned that disclosure would undermine operations against AQAP, as well as potentially damage counter-terrorism collaboration with Saudi Arabia.

'High-value targets'

The US military pulled out virtually all of its troops from Saudi Arabia in 2003, having stationed between 5,000 and 10,000 troops in the Gulf kingdom after the 1991 Gulf war. Only personnel from the United States Military Training Mission (USMTM) officially remain.

that President Barack Obama's counter-terrorism adviser, John Brennan, a former CIA station chief in Saudi Arabia, played a key role in negotiations with the government in Riyadh over building the drone base.

Senators are expected to ask Mr Brennan about drone strikes, the memo and the killing of Awlaki when he faces a confirmation hearing on his nomination to become the new CIA director on Thursday.

The location of the secret drone base was not revealed in the US reports.

However, construction was ordered after a December 2009 cruise missile strike in Yemen,.

It was the first strike ordered by the Obama administration, and ended in disaster, with dozens of civilians, including women and children, killed.

Read full article here: 

usa and british have controlled the whole country since the fall of ottoman calipha so im sure theirs more secrets their then we know

You make Saudi sound powerless

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

TPOS wrote:
You make Saudi sound powerless

well sister look at your own post saudi, when british took control of saudi ro wasit usa either way makes no differnece they put the saudi family in power and changed the name to saudi arabia from arabia, so again so long as saudi is in the name of the coutnry si shows who is in control of the country, saudi equal pet royal family of kafir

so the reason they sound powerless  is because thats what they are powerless goats

Fair enough we're along the same lines lol

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

TPOS wrote:
Fair enough we're along the same lines lol

for the first time

There was a new world order created after WW1, which was changed slightly after WW2.

The Muslim world was carved up to not be able to stand up for itself, thungs placed in charge of all the carved up places, each place kept to a size where it could not gain overall control (and in the case of IRaq, Kuwait carved out as otherwise Iraq would have been too strong...)

However as God is the best of planners and such schemes are tumbling down at the moment.

There is chaos once again in the arab world, but from the chaos people will rise and be in control over their own destiny. This will allow them to gain strength and make their own choices.

Even the Saudi regime will eventually change.

But it is a slow process undoing 100 years of damage.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

new word order is freemason/illuminati in the political form, illuminati is more like a business organization, back in the days they had a army called knight templars but it was later defeated and almost destroyed

but putting that aside loss of muslim lands is expected the hadith states a time will come were their will be no hope until the black flag rises for the second time in khorasan, first time was abbasids revolt second will be the one that will first take khorasan which is the whole of afghansitan and very small bits of iraq iran and paksitan and then that army will invade palestine, and after palestine india  will be invaded and then we will be closer to the coming of dajjal

Abu Huraira (RA) says that Rasul-Ullah (SAW) said: (Armies carrying) black flags will come from Khurasan, no power will be able to stop them and they will finally reach Eela (Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem) where they will erect their flags”

Holy Prophet (PBUH) Discussed India with Hazrat Abu Huraira (RA) and told that: "One of your Battalion will fight in India, Allah will give success to them to the level that they (Mujahideen) will enchain their (Hindus) rulers with clutches, and Allah will forgive sins of these warriors and when they return they will find Hazrat Esa (AS) in Damascus."
Hazrat Abu Huraira (AS) said: "If i had opportunity to participate in this war then i will sell all of my old and new belongings and will participate. When Allah will give us success and when we will return i will be an independent Abu Huraira who will come to Damascus and will find Hazrat Esa (AS). O my Holy Prophet (PBUH) i will have very strong desire at that time to got to him and tell him that i am your companion."

Hazrat Kaab (RA) said that Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that:
"One of the Kings of Bait-ul-Muqadas will launch Battalion to India. Muslims will conquer India, capture their treasures, then King will use these treasures to decorate Bait-ul-Muqadas. That Battalion will present the rulers of India enchained with clutches in front of King. His warriors with permission of King will conquer all the area between east and west and will stay in India will the arrival of Dajjal."

This prophecy narrated by Hazrat Safwan Bin Umru (RA) is Marfoh in the level . He said that some people told him that Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that "Some people from My Umma will fight India. Allah will give them great success till they will enchain the rulers of India in clutches, Allah will forgive sins of these Mujahideen and when they will return Damascus they will find Hazrat Esa (AS) there".