you know what we need...

oh just starting another thread cos i dont know what else to do. all these stuff are happening round the world and we're here online on this forum chatting away about how angry we are but then we do nothing about it. grrr!!!! :evil: at least i want to but it takes the whole muslim community to unite!! yeaahh...we really need to unite we're just so split up. we need a firm islamic leader. one that can get us together and stay that way.

Is he gonna be a shia or sunni?

:twisted:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

lol umm....sunnis i think are more sensible. not all shia's are bad but some can be ridiculous

~Become who you were born to be~

ok, a serious answer.

We do not need ot unite on everything. everyone has diferences. That will not change.

What is needed is unity on an issue.

one point plans. 'We all agree on blah blah issue'

And on another issue, again a one point plan.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

we need to unite when all these other countries are against us!!!!!!! well nah then... Lol

when something physical (country) opposes something not physical like an idea, or a thought, the physical entity will lose. everytime IMO.

It may take time.

IMO we can't 'unite'.

Largely because we are already united. United by our faith.

We are all Muslims. We just need to start acting like it.

No more accusing each other of being out of the fold etc.

"Beast" wrote:
IMO we can't 'unite'.

Largely because we are already united. United by our faith.

We are all Muslims. We just need to start acting like it.

No more accusing each other of being out of the fold etc.

of course i am not accusing anyone out of the fold...lol except we need to know our history and not let anyone degrade us like the way they are.

If you're talking about the Danish cartoons then I think we are united on this issue.

All Muslims don't like 'em. But they have different ways of dealing with it.

yeah but they arent stopping it!!!!!!!

"Beast" wrote:
How should they stop it?

Having it removed from the papers and burnt.

A public apology for causing such a fiasco... followed by compensation for the trauma caused to countless muslims :twisted:

Back in BLACK

I wanted Strider to answer that. :roll:

"Beast" wrote:
I wanted Strider to answer that. :roll:

okay... do u want me to delete it?

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:
"Beast" wrote:
How should they stop it?

Having it removed from the papers and burnt.

A public apology for causing such a fiasco... followed by compensation for the trauma caused to countless muslims :twisted:

Exactly.

We are after all the Chosen People. :roll:

yeah well we're not so good in sticking up for each other...we're in our own worlds not thinking politically, i mean if we stuck together palestine wouldn't have been like the way it is now.

We are united according to admins one point plan, which btw is NOT effective.

WE are all united in disliking the Cartoons the dane's made. thats the one point plan right, we're united on one point right there.

Then, now we are not united on how to deal with it, Some people, like the lebanese in beiruit decided to torch an embassy building, im sure we r not all united on this.

Hamas decided to fire guns in the air n fire bullets some into embassy buildings, we are not all united on that.

Some arab countries decided on boycotting danish products, we are not all united on this.

Whats the point of a "one point plan"?

One point is effective enuff, what is required is for each and every muslim from each and every "sect" become united in realisingthat we cannot go forward and stop our muslim brothers and sisters being abused and killed unless we unite.

In order to unite, we need to let go of the smaller issues, and leave them in the relevent places, but come together as muslims, like a lot of the palestinians did when they voted in hamas.

Similarly i dunt think we will unite any time soon, it will take a long time, when the muslims EVERYWHERE are being killed, and abused for their religious beliefs, is when we will be united and come together as One nation, One Ummah

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

.....and what is the most we can do? we CANNOT i repeat..CANNOT act violently...that is exactly what they want. they give the bait and we take..that cannot happen. protesting never stops anything at least we can protest cos it implies something but other than that nothing. and why? cos we are short of educated muslims. i dont see no muslim MP that is really in power and can stop something so you? we need education-that is the key toall problems. once ur educated u can get into high places and do something about things u dont like. *sigh*