Have you not heard?! OBAMA WON!

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv9NwKAjmt0]

You might want to skip the first two minutes.

Enjoy- I love Obama at the moment.

How can you not have heard?

How can you love Obama?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this made me laugh: (3:43)

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBK2rfZt32g]

And this "

Mitt Romney had transition website that momentarily went live — even though he didn't win" 

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

TPOS wrote:

How can you love Obama?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama is good enough to be the next Martin Luther King! I just love these Black Amercian public speakers!

'The belief that while each of us will pursue our own individual dreams, we are an American family and we rise or fall together as one nation and as one people.

We believe in a generous America, in a compassionate America, in a tolerant America, open to the dreams of an immigrant’s daughter who studies in our schools and pledges to our flag. To the young boy on the south side of Chicago who sees a life beyond the nearest street corner. To the furniture worker’s child in North Carolina who wants to become a doctor or a scientist, an engineer or an entrepreneur, a diplomat or even a president — that’s the future we hope for. That’s the vision we share. That’s where we need to go — forward. That’s where we need to go. Now, we will disagree, sometimes fiercely, about how to get there. As it has for more than two centuries, progress will come in fits and starts. It’s not always a straight line. It’s not always a smooth path.

I believe we can seize this future together because we are not as divided as our politics suggests. We’re not as cynical as the pundits believe. We are greater than the sum of our individual ambitions, and we remain more than a collection of red states and blue states. We are and forever will be the United States of America'.

See, i just admire what he says, he speaks such meaningful words! I want his shared dreams to become a reality, I want them to become words of action and for him to stick to what he says.

I favour Obama too, definately over Romney (he looked evil even before I heard what he had to say).

And you gotta admit - Obama got style. And yeah, he connected with all the minority groups which were ignored by the Republicans....But I don't think he's there yet. 

Particularly his foreign policy chizz. He hasn't done anything for Palestine! In discussions about Israel and Palestine...Palestine isn't even mentioned!!

I cant take anything he says seriously. Even his great smile reminds of the evil he is hiding. I wonder how he can say things like he looks at the poor (or was it the ill?) kids and he imagines they could be his own, yet when he's allowing innocents to die cuz of his drones, he doesn't seem to care. Having a life, and giving people the right to live comes before any civil rights, family rights, education, economy. What good is that stuff of you're not allowed to live?! So how can he fight for those things yet take away the loves of people on a different country? Are they not humans? Can those innocent little kids not be his kids?
Talking about rights and liberties, he also signed NDAA which meant people can be detained indefinitely without charge or trials.

He's certainly better than Romney, but he won't do much good for the rest of the world. His policies may benefit Americans though, so good for them.

Edit: Then again he might do something good (if he's allowed to) now that he's in his last term and doesn't need to worry about making others happy to win votes. I won't hold my breath, though.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Actually according to a survey 68% of American Muslims votes for Obama. As did 70% of American Jews.

What do these similar vote totals in support of President Obama say about our two communities? First, the results show that majorities of American Jews and American Muslims support President Obama's vision of an inclusive society where people of all ethnic and religious backgrounds have a chance to succeed....

There is, however, a second reason for the overwhelming support for Obama among American Jews and Muslims; namely that both communities strongly reject the anti-Muslim rhetoric articulated by prominent Republicans during the past several years. For example, national Republican leaders shamelessly demagogued the bogus "Ground Zero mosque" controversy of 2010 and held congressional hearings in 2011 based on the false claim that 80 percent of American mosques support Islamic radicalism

But then again, there was also that video from Samuel L Jackson
(WARNING BEWARE MILD LANGUAGE... ITS SAMUEL JACKSON; WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?)

And I heard as it were, the noise of thunder. One of the four beasts saying come and see and I beheld, a pale horse. And his name that sat on him was Death... and Hell followed with him.

Minorities usually vote democrat as they campaign more for issues the minorities would care about. Interesting though, that only 30something% of White people voted for Obama.

Mitt Romney also made the mistake of outright alienating 47% of the population. The idiot.

TPOS wrote:

And this made me laugh: (3:43)

TPOS likes to watch the audience clapping whilst the President cries! Lol

The funny bit is his single tear. And then he plays it up by wiping it away a couple of times

sainjawills wrote:
Its was a   great news to all and he is definitely a best person to lead a country in a good way as well.

i dont really agree with that. especially after what happened in Palestine recently. he said nothing while palestinian were killed and when 3 Israeli citizen die, then he spoke. and to say what? to "tell off" the palestinian for fighting back. i was pretty disgusted.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

I agree with Lilly here. Sooner than later, i faced such disappointment too. He sure can do the talk-talk, but i've seen very less of supporting those countries who really need it and fighting for whats right over business/industry/wealth/status.