Hijab up or Burn in Hell

HIJAB IN ISLAM

Muslim scholars say that women who don't want to wear hijab will burn in the fire of hell.
Allah will punish girls who want to show off their bodies on the street or in work or at collage. Allah does not like Muslims to follow shameless culture of Kafirs. They let their daughters sleep with everyone in the office or at school. Allah hates such disgraceful actions.

Kafirs want our pious women to be naked like their disgraceful women who show bodies everywhere to all men.

Some Muslims women who have some weaknessnes in them, they give in to pressures by their kafir friends and so they stop wearing Hijab.

Pious women want to wear it. But west forces them to take it off.

France, may Allah curse it, has stopped Muslim girls from wearing headscarf in schools.
It is an evil nation. So is Germany, Spain, and Netherlands. They oppress women.

Media is on frenzy about Muslim clothes. They wants Muslim ladies to uncover themselves. West wants us to never wear modest Islamic clothes. They are paranoid about a simple burka which cover the body of a pious sister. Obsession with Hijab is making kafirs crazy.

What does Islam say?

Allah honours women who believe in Him. Sisters have to put the hijab on. Its better for them if they only knew. If you read the Quran you see that covering yourself up is Allah's order. Allah does not want good women to be enjoyed by every tom dick and harry. Strange men on the street have bad looks in their eyes when they see sisters.

That is why females have to wear clothes which hide their hair, chest and legs.

What do you have to say about covering up, or dressing down?

I live in the West yet i don't feel like im hated for wearing what i think is modest Islamic clothing. You can't just generalise the West to be full of non-Muslims and non-Hijaabi's. The population is changing rapidly and people are becoming more educated, tolerant and understanding of the Hijab and Islamic wear. There are certain individuals who don't understand the reasoning but thats their own loss.

We need to show that just because Muslim sisters wear the Hijab and just because they wear Islamic clothing, does not mean that they can't achieve and become what they'd like to. It doesn't mean that they're deprived from something which non-Hijabi's have and do. Its just the fact that some of us understand the benefits of wearing a Hijab, thats all. Sometimes Muslims who don't wear one can be amazing people with great personalities, but they will realise its importance later on in life, at the right time.

All in all, if the true intention is to do it for the sake of Allah and to earn his pleasure, then surely what society says should make no difference. Being strong and knowing that what your doing is right, is suffiicient to disregard what others have to say. It is Allah who judges and Allah who trully rewards and He guides those who He wills.

Quote:
I live in the West yet i don't feel like im hated for wearing what i think is modest Islamic clothing. You can't just generalise the West to be full of non-Muslims and non-Hijaabi's. The population is changing rapidly and people are becoming more educated, tolerant and understanding of the Hijab and Islamic wear. There are certain individuals who don't understand the reasoning but thats their own loss.
I think this depends on where you live. Some non-Muslims will be used to people around them wearing the hijab, whilst others won't and won't have had the chance to understand its importance.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi