Free O2 Simcards

Salaam

Just something you may benefit from.

[url= Pay&go simcards[/url].

These are of the 'genie' variety. That means if you top up by £10.00, you will have a choice of either 300 free texts, or 100 mins anytime any network.

No catches. Unless they run out. Then youwill have wasted 30 seconds for nothing.

Delivery can take upto a month, and you can order 4 sims per person. IOts called a 'mates' promotion, meaning they expect you to dish them out to friends...

Wasalaam

"Admin" wrote:
Salaam

Just something you may benefit from.

[url= Pay&go simcards[/url].

These are of the 'genie' variety. That means if you top up by £10.00, you will have a choice of either 300 free texts, or 100 mins anytime any network.

No catches. Unless they run out. Then youwill have wasted 30 seconds for nothing.

Delivery can take upto a month, and you can order 4 sims per person. IOts called a 'mates' promotion, meaning they expect you to dish them out to friends...

Wasalaam

Tried it and its been now 5 months and i aint still received mine, o2 has rubbish reception anyway so couldnt care less.

They always run out.

This promo started again today.

But if you have rubbish O2 reception, no point wasting your time.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

i've just realised orange pay u go is much better....

better offers..

"naj" wrote:

better offers..

Orange pay n go better than o2 Genie? Do tell.

I was thinking of cancelling my orange contract n moving the number over to Genie o2 pay n go.

Have orange got better offers than o2 Genie?

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

"razor" wrote:
"naj" wrote:

better offers..

Orange pay n go better than o2 Genie? Do tell.

I was thinking of cancelling my orange contract n moving the number over to Genie o2 pay n go.

Have orange got better offers than o2 Genie?

well orange suits me better coz all my fams on orange apart from my little bro whos on 02....

02 genie you get 300 texts or 100min any network calls yea....100 mins is nawt...

i dunno but orange you get 300 texts a month plus free evening calls ...
that is 600 mins of evening calls per month...orange to orange only.

suits me more...

TILL SUNDAY ONLY

ORANGE - TOP UP 15 POUNDS, AND FREE UNLIMITED INTERNATIONAL CALLS

special offer, started on monday and ends on sunday

my cousin has been ringin his wifey in pakistan all week for aages Lol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder on Holiday" wrote:
TILL SUNDAY ONLY

ORANGE - TOP UP 15 POUNDS, AND FREE UNLIMITED INTERNATIONAL CALLS

special offer, started on monday and ends on sunday

my cousin has been ringin his wifey in pakistan all week for aages Lol

oh man ! you could have mentioned that earlier just friggin topped 10 pound yesterday.

Thats wkd.

Gonna sort it out now.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

ma dad only told me the day before, i aint got orange so i aint really bothered

has to be pay and go obviously as well

RING PAKISTAN EVERYONE!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

I had this guy call my orange number tryin to get me interestin in a 3 contract (already had experience with 3, its rubbish), i told him look i dont want it cuz the reception is rubbish and you guys took too much money out of my account and he went on and on bout how it wont happen again.

Then he said well you knw what in regards to reception we are goin to change over to o2's reception :? but i said to him o2 reception is even worse than 3's and he goes to me "where the hell do u stay in the highlands"?! I was like the cheek of the guy, i told him to get lost in a nice way :evil: :evil:

sounds like my big brother Lol Lol Lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

The best pay&go out there?

well that would be gt paid to recieve calls!

That will never happen though!

BBC News[/url]"][size=18]3 to pay people to talk and text[/size]

UK mobile firm 3 has come up with a novel way of attracting customers, offering to pay them for all the calls and texts they receive.

Its WePay scheme offers to reward pay-as-you-go customers with a cash credit of 5p for every minute of a voice call and 2p for every text.

There is a catch for anyone hoping to get rich quick via the new scheme.

Any money made can only be redeemed via a voucher which has to be used to purchase further services from 3.

The operator estimates customers could make up to £40 a year if they sign up for the loyalty scheme.

"There are loyalty schemes already in the mobile market but they are about getting people to spend more in order to get more, whereas this is awarding people for normal usage," said 3's marketing director Graeme Oxby.

New customers

The pay-as-you-go market is notoriously complex and has created a new breed of bargain hunters, dubbed tariff-maticians.

Such users, often youngsters aged between 16 and 24 years old, monitor the mobile market place to ensure they take advantage of the best deals. People keen to exploit all the bargains on offer from the various mobile firms are signing up to a variety of networks and tariffs.

According to research from analyst firm Continental Research, as many as 5.9 million UK customers carry more than one phone.

Mr Oxby hopes the plan will attract users to new services, such as mobile TV as well as creating new customers.

"It is a way of acquiring new customers and encouraging existing ones to use the full range of services available," he said.

According to Thomas Husson, a mobile analyst with Jupiter Research, 3 launched a similar scheme in Italy last year.

"It has been pretty successful. It benefits the customer and the company which gets inter-connection revenues," he said.

In November last year, 3 launched a money-making mobile TV service, offering to pay customers 1p for every homemade video they submitted that was downloaded by someone else.

With a million videos being created each month, Mr Oxby is pleased by how the service is progressing.

"In some case, we have been writing cheques for several hundred pounds," he said.

[url= News[/url]

Starting first of feb...

you get 2p to recieve a text, 5p per min to recieve a call, all redemable when you next top up. you can only 'earn' in the first 30 days after topping up though... but still

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Angel" wrote:

o2 has rubbish reception anyway so couldnt care less.

I've got one of these sim cards, the texts come in very handy, its surprising how much u actually send. The signal on O2 is not rubbish, its excellent, it was probably your phone..... or where u live lol. On the contrary, I once bought a mobile for someone and it was on orange and it had the worst signal ever. It was crap reception. Not to mention the fact that this was at the time when it was free weekend texts or woteva and the damn thing wouldn't send texts. Finally discovered it was the sim card not the phone that was at fault and Orange were so stingy they wouldn't even issue a new sim card, even tho it was an orange saleman talkin 2 em over the fone. How tight is that, sims cost em nawt anyway. Hate orange.

O2 and Voda are best UK networks.

I used to sell them genie sim cards, at times I sold 3 for £50. I got em free, still do, o2 keep emailin me from time to time.

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

It all depends where you are.

Inside my house Orange is pretty poor. everywhere else it is good. all I need to do is step out of the door!

my uncle told me about the orange offer, but said you need a code to type in when you top up

said if you top up on the fri you have free calls on weekend to any network

will have to find out

and also wht you said about calls to pak, 5p a min i think he said