Should we value our women’s opinions?

My dearest friends!!,

As you know, we men tend to see our women as having a mini mind thus we never value their opinions in any thing. To my view, I think valuing a woman’s opinion is very important!. Yes, this is me Mujahid' saying this [img] !, and I am serious about it !!.

Most of people around the world who are really happy with life are those who value each others opinions, share the same feeling and do things they both agreed together!.

So, if you think you have problem with your lady, try to change your view on her. Value her opinions and you’ll see your life flies on the air with a BIG smile . You would wonder why you never did this before!!... Trust me ,

For once Mujhi i agree with you; we must value the opinions of EVERYONE but my warning to you is do not believe that they contain the whole truth, or the only truth.

The moment we begin to fear the opinions of others and hesitate to tell the truth thus remaining silent when we should speak leaves us open to injustice and prejudice.

However there is no greater mistake than the hasty conclusion that opinions are worthless because they are badly argued.

Back in BLACK

Why is it that men refer to women as their possessions?

Behold...Me!

What was the point of this thread?

ive no idea, ask mujahid, oh no hang on, hes dead

Behold...Me!

I think what Mujahid' is really trying to say is that he bags it off his wife. Thus to prevent from getting beaten with a juta (shoe) he does as he is told. Blum 3

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

I think Mujahid is whipped {awhhooooppa!! lol}

Hence the sudden change.

Back in BLACK

Sumaiya wrote:
ive no idea, ask mujahid, oh no hang on, hes dead

lol

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Salam

Mujahid' wrote:

Yes, but only when their views are on the Holy Koran.

As for the rest, only pretend to value them.

Omrow

Omrow wrote:
Salam

Mujahid' wrote:

Yes, but only when their views are on the Holy Koran.

As for the rest, only pretend to value them.

Omrow

Let's make another thread.
"Should we value Omrow's opinion?"
Now that's gonna dominate the Revival for a few months!

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

i am back...did you all miss me

:? nah........who the hell are you???