Deepening the Dialogue

Deepening the Dialogue: Open Forum on Current Community Issues
30th November, Hamara Centre Beeston, Leeds

The current climate at local, national and international levels presents us with a dynamic challenge. The recent bombings brought the collision of beliefs and attitudes into sharp focus. This is an opportunity to discuss issues raised by the london bombings, come and express your viewpoint on the issues which have divided our local and global communities.

Led by an international team of experienced conflict facilitators, organised in partnership with Together for Peace Festival and the Research Society for Process oriennted Psychology

How long is this supposed to be?

Is it an afternoon thing?

(niot gonna attend. I am from manchester. I would reccomend that the forumites from near there attend... No idea if there are any.)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Maybe I'm stupid but I'm not seeing much in your post, I need a little more clarification.

Who are you representing?

What issues do you expect to be raised?

What do you hope to get out of this?

Who shot Kennedy?

What views do you have concerning the 7/7 bombers?

If you do respond don't worry about pussy footing around something to avoid offense, as long as polite most people will probably not have a problem with anything controversial you have to say.

P.S. drinking a glass of creamy milk is a compulsory requisite before posting on this forum, sorry but rules are rules.
[size=24]The creamyness must be verifiably creamy.[/size]

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Dawud" wrote:

[size=24]The creamyness must be verifiably creamy.[/size]

Er, that was a joke, i didn't actually mean measure the viscosity of every drop of milk against its ambient temperature. The questions still stand.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes