Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri’s
(hâfizahullâh) English lectures from the al-Hidayah
course will be broadcast on QTV from 6th May 2008. It
consists of a classical study of Sahih al-Bukhari as
apposed to a “do it yourself” study, so don’t miss
out! You can watch an excerpt of it on the following
link:

Sad Man i missed it!

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

The lectures are on everyday except Sunday on QTV 6PM and repeated 2AM and 10 AM. I recommend everyone to watch them, the shaykh has oceans of knowledge masha’Allaah and the lectures cover so much in so much detail. It’s a must watch!

Subhanallah...what can i say? Sayyidi Shaykh ul Islam is a wonderful gift for us, he is the mujjadid of this time and we should benefit from him fully.
just recently the arab shuyukh compared him to IMAM SUYUTI! the great muhaddith.

watching the lectures made me cry so much and i just wished that i could close my eyes and find myself in al hidayah! even my mum, who does not like english talks/lectures, was crying!

may Allah (swt) give Shaykh ul Islam a long life! ya rabbi!

'To cure sometimes, to relieve often, to comfort always'

Alexis Carrel (French Surgeon)

Dr Who wrote:
may Allah (swt) give Shaykh ul Islam a long life! ya rabbi!

ameen ya rabbul alameen!

i was listening to shaam today and it brought back memories of al-hidayah :(. anyway, inshaa'Allaah there will be a one day al-hidayah conference sometime in july and then dawra sahih muslim part 2!

Dr Who wrote:
just recently the arab shuyukh compared him to IMAM SUYUTI! the great muhaddith.

wow subhaan'Allaah! before qibla went on umrah, a few weeks back they were invited to abu dhabi by shaykh habib ali al jifri to do a talk for the arab shayookh and after the talk they were so impressed with the knowledge of qibla and him as a person and they said that they wanted huzoor sayiddi shaykh ul islam to be their shaykh on the day of judgment!

BD Brother wrote:
funzo - it's on now.

Thats great tell me when im in school. :roll: :roll:

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

i just remembered...my dad and a few others went to london before everyone else for the gausha e darood shareef mehfil because they had a meeting with Qibla Huzoor at their house. my dad says that when they entered the room it was like the sun rising after the night! he also told me that Shaykh ul Islam said that he has 10 seeds of knowledge in his pocket of which he has only given us 2 and wishes that we are able to take the rest from him! Subhanallah if this is the state of the 2 seeds then if they give us the rest people will truly go crazy!

'To cure sometimes, to relieve often, to comfort always'

Alexis Carrel (French Surgeon)

the Al Hidayah 2007 lects where bein shown today

blissssssssss i spotted youuuuuuuu

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

i spotted a few people too lol

its great - feels like bein at the camp all over again.

Wow i was watching it on monday very briefly because of family being so loud etc. WOW mashALLAH shaykh ul islam is truly a great scholar of our time, and to think i was pessimistic about listening to him.