Ziyarah of Blessed Hair of the Prophet (s.a.w.) at Mawlid

Mawlid un Nabi
Birth of the Beloved Prophet
(sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam)

"Say: In the bounty of Allah and in His Mercy,- in that let them rejoice!"
(al-Qur'an, 10:58)

Sunday, 8th March 09

7:30pm onwards
Second session will last till Fajr Salah insha'Allah.

Speakers:
Shaykh Muhammad Sadiq Qureshi (Amir Minhaj-ul-Quran International UK)
Abdul Basit Qadri
Rakin & Ismael (Mecca 2 Madina & as seen on the Brothers in Deen program on the Islam channel)
Minhaj-ul-Madina nashid group
and others.

Ziyarah of the blessed hair of the Holy Prophet (s)!

Minhaj-ul-Qur'an International London
292-296 Romford Road
Forest Gate
London
E7 9HD

Daily gatherings from the 1st to the 12th of Rabi al Awwal (25th Feb to 7th Mar) at 7:30pm.

For further info contact 020 8257 1786 - - Email:

Ma`as-salama

Muslim Youth League UK

there is barakah and shifa in them

Not exactly the same thing, but here goes:

:

Anas reported: I saw when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) got his hair cut by the barber, his Companions came round him and they eagerly wanted that no hair should fall but in the hand of a person.

Google has loads of articles on it, but they seems to not be sourced to such a high degree (they mention the book, but not where in it etc...), so you may or may not want to google Tabarruk and there are many events mentioned such as using the drops of water when the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) did wudu for barakah. Some even mention the tabarruk of the prophet (saw)'s urine...

But I guess that is not the same as seeing a hair.

I have read that Khalid Ibn Walid (ra) used to keep a hair of the Prophet(saw) in his "head gear". (Is it called Imamah?)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

In the old(er) Ottoman palace in Istanbul they have a display called the 'Holy Artifacts' which includes some of the beard of the Prophet (saw), some of his clothes (if I can remember correctly), the swords of Abu Bakr (ra), Umar (ra), Uthman (ra) and 'Ali (ra), the clothes of Fatimah (ra) and also of Hassan (ra) and Hussein (ra).

All very interesting to see, but I couldn't see the spiritual significance.

The other things that are there, but I have no idea how they could tell if they were real or not, were a cup used by Ibraheem (as), the staff of Musa (as), some belongings of Daud (as) amongst others.

Again, all very interesting, but I couldn't see any spiritual significance (especially since there was no way of telling how authentic they really were).

Don't just do something! Stand there.

wednesday wrote:
How did you deprive that?

hadith, sahaba.

a battle took place and the muslims took with them the burda of nabi Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) and placed it in a box somewhere on the field. they won the battle due to the barakah of the burda shareef.

there are loads of incidents, do a bit of research insha'Allah. one of the great imams (can't remember which one, i think it was imam muslim), he would carry with him the mubarak hair of nabi Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) at all times.

imamah = turban. the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) wore the imamah shareef for most of the time.

But how do you know that they won it because of that? Since the war cannot be fought twice, you cannot really say that it would have gone any differently otherwise?

(was it psychological boost too?)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

the sahaba know better than us.

they wouldn't have put the burdah shareef there if they didn't think it would bring any barakah or benefit.

wa Allahu alam.

I am not saying that it wouldn't, but at the same time the people there also did their bits.

You wrote:
I am not saying that it wouldn't, but at the same time the people there also did their bits.

yes.

Noor wrote:
there is barakah and shifa in them

A book has been written re the blessings of the Prophet (saw). I can't remember the name of the book.