Weekly Abridged Bukhari lessons-shk Riyad ul Haq

Shk Riyad Ul Haq delivers weekly Bukhari lessons, every Friday 8.15pm Al Kawthar Academy, Leicester. Separate facilities for sisters&brothers. Live broadcast from website if you cannot attend.

For further details see website :

Currently on Book of Hajj, I attend it's the most beneficial gathering I've attended so far.

It's broadcast live online?

Are the past lectures available online, like on youtube etc? (could be a good diea to embed them as a series on a blog. maybe a lesson every few days...)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Yes broadcast live from website, or there's a second link for ppl with Paltalk.

i've not checked youtube not sure. I think they are recorded to be sold as audio, so it's usually only available to watch live from 8.15pm and no other time.

According to website there are a few past Bukhari lessons available for download here's link scroll down to "Bukhari" section:

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

Inshallah I will listen and learn.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Hajjar wrote:

According to website there are a few past Bukhari lessons available for download here's link scroll down to "Bukhari" section:

Thanks.

You wrote:
Inshallah I will listen and learn.

wow

What?

I was gonna put may instead of will, but then I thought the "inshallah" covers that option anyway.

and I have no reason not to listen if I am online and doing nothing else and no one else will know about it and I will not be signed up to it as a commitment.

EDIT

also to add I do think it would be a good thing to have regular classes on this site (starting at the absolute basics) where the videos etc can be embedded in blog posts, so if anyone knowledgeable enough (or with contacts with those knowledgeable enough) wants to have a go, go ahead.

Bitesized pieces of info slowly but surely disseminated into us plebs.