FREE COURSE from Tayyibun Institute: 'The Fiqh of Menstruation'- Shaykh Haitham al-Haddad 22/02/09

Assalaamu Alaikum Warahmatullah,
[B]
[SIZE=18]The Fiqh of Menstruation Course[/SIZE][/B]

[URL=

[I][B]A single day course covering the essential knowledge and fiqh rulings of menstruation that every Muslim woman should know.[/B][/I]

[B]Course Instructor: [/B]Shaykh Haitham Jawwad al-Haddad
[B]Date:[/B] Sunday 22nd February 2009 (one day course)
[B]Timing:[/B] 2.00- 6.00pm
[B]
Venue:[/B]
Tayyibun Tarbiyyah Centre
25 Hessel Street (Off Commercial Road)
London E1 2LR

[B]Travel:[/B]
Tube: Whitechapel/ Aldgate East
Bus: D3, 25, 106, 15, 115, 205, 254
Map: [url]

[I][B]Free Admission- All sisters welcome.
No advanced registration or pre-booking required.
Course Booklet Provided.[/B][/I]

Wasalaamu Alaikum,

[B]Tayyibun Institute UK[/B]
[I]For the Teaching of Qur'an and Sunnah[/I]
[url]

[I]* Please note as stated this event is open only to Sisters insha'allaah.[/I]

Why is a guy giving this talk? Wouldn't it be better if a woman did that, people will be more willing to be open and ask questions the.

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

wednesday wrote:
pssst... What's with the flower?

Firstly, what image/ picture would be appropriate and suitable according to the deen for such a topic?

Secondly, this is an event for Muslimaat- this needed to be highlighted with keeping to hijaab ie. avoiding images of sisters, etc.

All in all no insult or disrespect was intended to our sisters in any shape or form- quite the opposite hence the event is on a subject many of them have requested and have varied questions about, is facilitated without charge for them, and only open to sisters.

The Lamp wrote:
Why is a guy giving this talk? Wouldn't it be better if a woman did that, people will be more willing to be open and ask questions the.

Well the 'guy' is a reputable scholar who is more than qualified on matters of fiqh of both genders and upon which this course is based, not everyone can do this subject matter the justice that it is due as not all are qualified in the field as to the opinions of all schools of fiqh and what is in line with saheeh hadeeth, nor would be able deliver the course with tact and respect let alone be able to answer the varied range of specific questions that shall be asked.

None of the sisters will actually see the Shaykh face to face nor he see them directly in person either so needn't feel uncomfortable whereby if as though lowering of the gaze does not take place, rather the Tayyibun Institute alhamdulillaah implements a strict segregation system ie. the lecture will be delivered live but will be projected to the sisters in another hall via direct feed projection with sound and picture on a screen (somewhat like a cinema). Thereafter, if sisters have questions they will write these down on paper and shall send them down and these will be read by the Shaykh (with no knowledge of which questions were asked by whom) and shall answer these insha'allaah.

I hope this answers your question, all can learn in a safe sound environment in line with the Sunnah alhamdulillaah.

The profile of the teacher for this course is as follows:

[B]Shaykh Haitham bin Jawwad al-Haddad[/B]

Shaykh Haitham al-Haddad was born in Saudi Arabia and studied under Shaykh Ibn Baz and Shaykh Ibn Jibreen. He attained a BSc Honours in Law and Shari’ah from Umdurman Islamic University in Khartoum, Sudan. The Shaykh also holds an Ijaza from Shaykh Abdullah bin Aqeel in Islamic Jurisprudence and principles of Islamic Jurisprudence. He also holds a Bsc in Computer Science from King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (Saudi Arabia) and is currently reading his PHD in Islamic Law at SOAS in London.
[B]

This course insha'allaah will take place this coming weekend on Sunday 22/02/09, all sisters are welcome to attend insha'allaah.