Charity event for Amina Trust - Sufi Singles event Sunday 16th Nov London

salams the the dates have changed

Charity event for Amina Trust - Sufi Singles event Sunday 16th Nov London

Marry Muslims - Creating Sufi Single Muslim Events in the UK-

0753- 5654-125
Please forward this to all your friends that are single thank you
Sisters will be given a 50% discount -see event link.
Students and those currently out of work will also be given a discount -see event link.

Banner poster

salaams Im' hoping to be there also to give a hand

Sunni/Sufi Singles Marriage Event

Two main options for the events:
1. Open event meet all
2. Private personal event one to one

Either come to an open event the advantage is you meet many people in a very short space of time which saves lots of personal time, or private personal event and which needs to be arranged via our private database and meet someone from the private database after seeing there profiles, see below how does it work.

It works simply by viewing our private database and choosing someone to meet, this can be arranged at the open events or via emails sent from us. You need to Registration on the Private Database too, see link below.

Join the Private Sunni Sufi nikah service -NON-Events Registration Form

Forward this to a friend that single, maybe they can benefit from this email

salaams

Students and those currently out of work will also be given a discount -see event link.

We already have a high calibre of Practising Sunni Sufi education professional sisters interested.

there seems to be many sisters but less brothers, can the brothers please encourage each other to come along its hard for all the sisters to be doing all this work..

1st Sufi/ Sunni Singles event Sunday 16th 6:30pm
Marhaba Restaurant
26 Porchester Road
Bayswater, London, W2 6ES

Directions to Marhaba Restaurant:
The Restaurant is on the corner of Porchester Road and Bishops Bridge Road. Park either on Bishops Bridge Road or on Porchester Terrace North see map.
Booking today by signing up click Register. Limited places now available we already have a high caliber of Sufi educated professional sisters interested. 0753-5654-125

*Late bookings may be penalized at the door- book online/ring before Fri 14th Nov08*
Book today to confirm your place and pay at the door if you cannot pay with paypal
Marry Muslims – creating sufi/ sunni singles events

0753-5456-125

laylaaliuk wrote:
Students and those currently out of work will also be given a discount

...but they won't find anyone, I thought it was for 'professionals' ? I'm confuzzled.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

I don't mean to be nit-picky (well, maybe a bit) but why is it called 'Amina Trust' ? Did you know that the word 'Amina' means 'Trust' in Arabic.

This event should be interesting........lol :roll:

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Noor wrote:
do people actually go?

How else would Sunni/Sufi young professionals get married?

i mean seriously, ppl actually go to find a spouse? you have online shaadi.coms, so whats the need of these kinda events?

if someone paid me to go i wouldn't.

Noor wrote:

if someone paid me to go i wouldn't.

hmm depends on how much?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

On a serious note can this be removed?

Its annoying......... and stupid.

and dont say a bit like you because thats not really a comeback lol.