Rashidoon - Fiqh & Aqeedah (Weekends in August) - London

Rashidoon:

Knowledge with Wisdom

Experience traditional sciences of Islam, through reliable teachers, open to all to participate.

The Arabic Rashidoon means rightly guided. It is derived from the root word R-Sheen-Da or "Rushd". One of the meanings of Rushd is guidance which is inspired within a person; the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) taught us the following supplication "Allahumma Alhimni Rushdi Wa Azizni min Sharri Nafsi" meaning "Oh Allah! Inspire to me my guidance and protect me from the evil within me". Allah refers to this reality in the following verse: "...But Allah has endeared to you the Faith, and Made it beautiful in your hearts, and made detestable to you the disbelief and sins and disobedience. Such people are rightly guided" [Surah Al-Hujarat 49:7].

Rashidoon in partnership with OETP Present:

Weekend of Learning

Summer Program : Rashidoon presents a fun, engaged packed weekends over this August 2008, teaching and sharing the unbroken sciences of Islamic heritage of Aqeedah (Islamic Beliefs) and Fiqh (Islamic Jurisprudence)

All courses will have exclusive material provided when you enrol. Workshops will be run with other teachers alongside the normal teaching session. Totally different and unique. You will not regret attending the weekend of learning.

Structure of Course: Saturday: Fiqh (The basic knowledge of Salat, Fasting, Hajj, etc) and Sunday: Aqeedah .(The basic knowledge of what Muslims believe in)

Fee: There is a charge of £10 for the course over the weekend. This also includes course material and light refreshments.

Limited Spaces.

Why You'll Love Our Courses

3 reasons why we are unique

Uplifting courses for your mind, body and soul: The Rashidoon courses were produced with one thing in focus: To uplift your mind, body and soul, so you can be the best in your life. Each course tries to fulfil this objective with on going material being produced by the teachers and everyone involved to give you the best Islamic experience.

Fits your busy schedule: We understand the busy timetable you have and most people have, yet the desire to learn the traditional sciences is apparent, we have made our courses over few weekends and other days of connivance without loosing the quality of what is being taught.

Reliable sound knowledge: All our teachers have been qualified to teach the various Islamic sciences that we have in front of us, each with a chain back to the rightly guided ulama, back to the greatest of teachers, Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wasallam).