Shariah: Clarity Amongst Confusion by Shaykh ul Islam Dr. Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri – 30th Aug 2008 Manchester

Date: Saturday, August 30, 2008

Time: 12:00pm - 7:00pm

Street: Oldham Road

City/Town: Manchester, United Kingdom

What is 'Al-Hidayah'?

Al-Hidayah is a movement which aims to bring about spiritual and educational renewal of individuals through the means of the Qur'an and the Way (Sunnah) of the beloved Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). Through this renewal, individuals will be able to achieve balance and moderation in their personalities in order to live purposeful and wholesome lives in their societies as well as fulfil their primordial trust with their Creator.

Central to this renewal process is not only establishing a solid link with the Creator but also a state of intense love and reverence for His beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him).

Too often the younger generation, especially in the West, is exposed to shallow religious rhetoric in the guise of Islamic teachings, and Al-Hidayah aims to rectify this by organising gatherings in the company of Islamic scholars who follow in the classical tradition of Islam.

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6ePkZL8NrY=related]

bump

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

Snoopz wrote:
bump

Noor wrote:
bump!

Stop bumping into each other! Look where you're going next time!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

i've just seen qibla huzoor! Biggrin

can't wait for tomorrow!

you can buy tickets on the door.

Shaykh Asa'ad Muhammad Saeed as-Sagharji, Faqeeh-ush-Shaam (Syria)
Shaykh Hammami (Syria)

will also be attending.

don't miss out people!

First time I’m missing out al-hidayah and totally feeling it, gutted!

Those who see this message before they go, pray for me too please

Angel

wow!!

the event was AMAZING. qibla huzoor's speech was spot on, so powerful masha'Allaah.

the mehfil-e-sima and esp the hadra at the end was just amazing! subhan'Allaah it was soo spiritual! what a way to start ramadhan!

and you gotta love the MQ naarey. jeevey jeevey, Tahir jeevey!

Yeah I heard, Shaykh-ul-Islam went through history of Islam and showed how peaceful Islam is, giving examples of the Holy Prophet's Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) life, the battles he fought in and how they were defensive not offensive etc which totaly rules out 'terrorism in Islam'. It will be a good lecture for non-muslims to listen to as well as muslims!

Tahir ke sang rahengey

ban ke mast malang rahengey!!

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ