Events Forum Deprecated (Closed) in favour of a brighter future

Salaam all

In order to improve the functioning of this site, the events forum is to be closed.

Fear not though, you can still add events by adding an "event". just go to "add" and choose "event" from the list.

This allows us to create an events calendar which is more useful than this topic and allows events to be listed by date.

(It allows us to filter the events from the new topics list.)

If anyone has any ideas on how th improve the fuunctioning of the events management, please do not hesitate to make your ideas known.

(In the future, it may be useful to also allow to filter by location, but I dont think we have enough traffic for this to be a real concern yet.)

Eventually this forum will be removed and the topics will gain anonimity in the "general" forum.

how was it created? i dont know how to.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Should work now.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

... did you delete the event i posted?

Shok

Back in BLACK

There was a glitch in the system denying access to many for those events that were moved over from the old ways.

Glitch has been fixed.

If someone posted a new comment on an event, how would we know of this?

very good question. Generally, you wouldn't...

we can go back to the old way of listing everything in tracker.

No need. Just found it: Go to 'recent posts' and it is under 'recent event posts'.