Tayyibun Annual Conference 2013: 'Diseases of the Heart'- Scholars & Quraa' 13/04/13

Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem

Assalaamu Alaikum Warahmatullah,

We are pleased to announce details of our 7th [B][I]Tayyibun Annual Conference 2013: [/I][/B]

[B][SIZE=18]Diseases of the Heart & its Cures[/SIZE][/B]

[URL=

[B]Speakers:[I][/B] (eminent scholars and teachers- confirmed and attending in person)[/I]
* Shaykh Dr. Hamad Abdul Mohsin at-Tuwaijiri (Riyadh, KSA)
* Shaykh Dr. Khalid ad-Douaij (Qassim, KSA)
* Shaykh Abdur Raheem McCarthy (Qatar/ UAE)
* Dr. Jameel al Qudsi (Amman, Jordan)
* Shaykh Sa'eed al Qadhi (KSA/ UK)
* Ustadh Shaqur Rehman (Egypt/ UK)
* Ustadh Wasim Kempson (Madinah/ UK)
[B]
Reciters: [I][/B](world renowned Qur'an reciters- confirmed and attending in person)[/I]
* Shaykh al Qari Ibrahim Jibreen (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
* Shaykh al Qari Abu Bakr Shatri (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
* Qari Muhammad Uthman al Qasim (KSA/ UK)

[B]Featuring:[/B]
- Short inspiring reminders
- Heart touching Qur'an recitation
- Live on-stage interviews
- Questions & Answers session
- Stalls
- Video presentations
- Fundraising for charity
- Hot food available

[B]Date:[/B] Saturday 13th April 2013
[B]Time:[/B] 10.00am- 6.00pm
[B]Venue: [/B]London Muslim Centre (LMC), 46-92 Whitechapel Road, London, E1 1JX[/COLOR]
[B]Travel:[/B]
Tube: Whitechapel
DLR: Shadwell
Bus: 15, 25, 106, 115, 254, D3[/COLOR]

[I]Free admission- Advanced booking required online to book seat: [url]
All brothers and sisters invited- Full segregated facilities.[/I]

We look forward to welcoming you all in our gathering on the day Inshaa Allaah.

Wasalaamu Alaikum,
[B]
Tayyibun Institute[/B]
[I]For the Teachings of Qur'an and Sunnah[/I]
[url= Institute UK[/url]
Office: 0207 702 7254
E-mail: [email][/email]

[I]* Free entry, pre-booking required online in advance to reserve seat: [url]
* We do not permit any external recording or publicity at any of our programmes.
* We maintain a full 100% segregation policy.[/I]

The [B]Tayyibun Institute Annual Conference 2013:[/B] [I][B]'Diseases of the Heart & its Cures'[/B][/I] will consist of short inspiring and educationally uplifting lectures delivered by some of the world's most renowned scholars and eminent teachers, heart moving Qur'an recitation by internationally recognised Quraa' who will be attending in person, stalls, fundraising for a needy charitable cause, hot food made available and more! Be amongst the hundreds of brothers and sisters who shall be present on the day (fully segregated alhamdulillaah).

[I][B]"O mankind, there has to come to you instruction from your Lord and healing for what is in the breasts and guidance and mercy for the believers." (al Qur'an, Surat Yunus, 10:57)

"..... And We send down of the Qur'an that which is healing and mercy for the believers, but it does not increase the wrongdoers except in loss." (al Qur'an, Surat al Isra', 17:82)[/B][/I]
[CENTER]
International guest scholars - Live Qur'an recitation - Brief uplifting and inspirational reminders - Onstage interviews - Video presentations - Stalls - Fundraising for charity - Fully segregated - Questions & Answer session - Hot food available[/CENTER]

Remember to pre-booking your place online in advance to reserve a seat: [url]

[CENTER][URL=

[I]On the authority of Abu 'Abdullah al-Nu'man ibn Bashir (رضي الله عنه) who said: "I heard the Messenger of Allaah, (صلى الله عليه و سلم), say: “Truly, what is lawful is evident, and what is unlawful is evident, and in between the two are matters which are doubtful which many people do not know.
He who guards against doubtful things keeps his religion and honour blameless, and he who indulges in doubtful things indulges in fact in unlawful things, just as a shepherd who pastures his flock round a preserve will soon pasture them in it.
Beware, every king has a preserve, and the things Allaah has declared unlawful are His preserves.
[U]Beware, in the body there is a flesh; if it is sound, the whole body is sound, and if it is corrupt, the whole body is corrupt, and behold, it is the heart[/U].”
(Sahih al Bukhari, Sahih Muslim)[/I][/CENTER]

[SIZE=18][B]Honourable Guest[/B][/SIZE]

Alhamdulillaah the following is a brief profile of our respective world renowned guest [B]Shaykh Abdur Raheem McCarthy[/B] who has confirmed his attendance in person insha'allaah to the [B]Tayyibun Institute Annual Conference 2013: [I] 'Diseases of the Heart & its Cures'[/I][/B]

- Profile of Shaykh Abdur Raheem McCarthy (Qatar/ UAE) for any who may be unfamiliar:

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXs7as2Dhjg]

[B]Shaykh Abdur Raheem McCarthy [/B]

Shaykh Abdur Raheem McCarthy is a world renowned Islamic lecturer and teacher of Arabic and Islamic studies; Shaykh Abdur Raheem accepted Islam in 1994 and travelled to Sudan to study Islam. He then relocated to Saudi Arabia to study Qur'an, Tajweed, and the Arabic language. The Shaykh was accepted into the Islamic University of Madinah and enrolled into the Arabic Institute and then graduated from the faculty of Da'wah and Usool Ad Deen. Shaykh Abdur Raheem has studied under a number of esteemed scholars of Medinah for more than 10 years.

Shaykh Abdur Raheem McCarthy has worked as an Islamic Studies teacher with several da'wah organisations, he has also attended several international conferences and has been a guest scholar for Peace TV, Tayba TV, and Sharjah TV.

[url]

[B][SIZE=18]Announcement[/SIZE][/B]

Alhamdulillaah we are pleased that we can now announce that a further two Shuyukh have fully confirmed their attendance in person insha'allaah to the [B]Tayyibun Institute Annual Conference 2013: [I]Diseases of the Heart & its Cures[/I][/B] in addition to those guests that have affirmed to be present. The additional Scholars that too shall be in attendance include the acclaimed Qur'an reciter and respected Islamic Scholar from Riyadh, KSA, [B]Shaykh Dr. Nasser al Hammad [/B] as well as the distinguished Raqi and respected Islamic Scholar from Jeddah, KSA, [B]Shaykh Dr. Khalid al Habashi[/B]

[B]1.)[/B]

- Profile of Shaykh Dr. Nasser al Hammad (Riyadh, KSA) for any who may be unfamiliar:

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZQfmuoeoH8]

[B]Shaykh al Qari Dr. Nasser ibn Abdur Rahman al Hammad[/B]

Shaykh al Qari Dr. Nasser ibn Abdur Rahman al Hammad was born in 1978 in the province of Qassim, Saudi Arabia. The Shaykh graduated from Muhammad ibn Saud University in Riyadh obtaining a BA and MA in Shari’ah. From amongst the Shaykh’s teachers was Shaykh Abdullah ibn Jibreen under whom he had studied for 18 years. He is currently the Imam and Khateeb at Masjid ibn Majah in Riyadh. Though known for his heartfelt and emotional recitation of the Qur’an, the Shaykh is also very active in the field of da’wah and regularly gives lectures and holds study circles in his native land.

[url]
[B]2.)[/B]

- Profile of Shaykh Dr. Khalid al Habashi (Jeddah, KSA) for any who may be unfamiliar:

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpxKNCgA5HU]

[B]Shaykh Dr. Khalid al Habashi[/B]

Shaykh Dr. Khalid al Habashi is an expert in the field of Ruqyah Shari’ah and has taught and set up Islamic centres around the world by Allah's decree to fight off Jinn Possession (al-Mass), Black Magic (as-Sihr) and Evil Eye (al-Ayn). Shaykh Khalid has studied under Shaykh Ibn Baz, Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen and Shaykh Ibn Jibreen amongst many other senior Scholars. He is currently the Imam and Khateeb of Masjid Sulaiman in Jeddah.

[url]

[B][SIZE=18]Quraa'[/SIZE][/B]
Alhamdulillaah, brief examples of Qur'an recitation of the ayath of Allah (swt) by distinguished Imams and Khateebs that have confirmed their presence at the [B]Tayyibun Annual Conference 2013:[I] Diseases of the Heart & its Cures[/I][/B]

[B]Shaykh al Qari Abu Bakr Shatri (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)[/B]

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcmT1HdXEWs]
[B]

Shaykh al Qari Shaykh Dr. Nasser al Hammad (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)[/B]

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VleJbZILeKw]
[B]Qari Muhammad Uthman al Qasim (Saudi Arabia/ UK)[/B]

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJvo4NYEjd0]

Advanced online booking required to reserve seat: [url]

May Allaah azza wa jall shower his barakah on the efforts and lofty aims- Aameen.

[B][SIZE=18]Oh Turner of the Hearts .....[/SIZE][/B]

[CENTER][URL=
[B][SIZE=18]
يا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبي على دينك[/SIZE][/B]
Ya Muqallib al-Quluub, thabbit qalbi `ala Deenik.
"Oh turner of the hearts (Allaah, the Most High), keep our hearts firm on your religion" (Sahih Muslim)[/CENTER]

[I]Abdullah bin ‘Amr bin al-‘Aas (رضي الله عنه) said, that he heard Allaah’s Messenger (صلى الله عليه و سلم) saying, “All the hearts of the offspring of Aadam are between two fingers of Ar-Rahman’s Fingers, as one heart. He turns it (in any direction) as He wills. Then Allaah’s Messenger said, “O Allaah! The Turner of the hearts, turn our heart towards Your obedience.” (Sahih Muslim)[/I]

[URL=

[B][SIZE=18]Reminder[/B][/SIZE]

Insha'allaah for all brothers, sisters and family members who intend in attending the Tayyibun Annual Conference 2013: The Diseases of the Heart and its Cures do remember that the community Conference will take place this weekend, Saturday 13th April 2013 at the London Muslim Centre (LMC), 46-92 Whitechapel Road, London, E1 1JX from 10.00am onwards.

The Conference will be free for all attending (registration required online) and fully segregated insha'allaah.
Numerous distinguished Scholars and Qur'an Reciters will be attending- all welcome.
For further details please see: [url]

May Allaah azza wa jall accept all our efforts- Aameen.

Jazak'allaah.

al-Afghanee;746522 wrote:
[FONT=Verdana][B][I]Tayyibun Annual Conference 2013: [/I][/B]

[B][SIZE=18]Diseases of the Heart & its Cures[/SIZE][/B]

[B]Speakers:[I][/B] (eminent scholars and teachers- confirmed and attending in person)[/I]
* Shaykh Dr. Hamad Abdul Mohsin at-Tuwaijiri (Riyadh, KSA)
* Shaykh Dr. Khalid al Habashi (Jeddah, KSA)
* Shaykh Dr. Khalid ad-Douaij (Qassim, KSA)
* Shaykh Abdur Raheem McCarthy (Qatar/ UAE)
* Dr. Jameel al Qudsi (Amman, Jordan)
* Shaykh Sa'eed al Qadhi (KSA/ UK)
* Ustadh Shaqur Rehman (Egypt/ UK)
* Ustadh Wasim Kempson (Madinah/ UK)

[B]Reciters: [I][/B](world reknowned Qur'an reciters- confirmed and attending in person)[/I]
* Shaykh al Qari Abu Bakr Shatri (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
* Shaykh al Qari Dr. Nasser al Hammad (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
* Shaykh al Qari Ibrahim Jibreen (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
* Qari Muhammad Uthman al Qasim (KSA/ UK)

[B]Date:[/B] Saturday 13th April 2013
[B]Time:[/B] 10.00am- 6.00pm
[B]Venue: [/B] London Muslim Centre (LMC), 46-92 Whitechapel Road, London, E1 1JX

[I]Free admission- Advanced booking required online to book seat: [url= Annual Conference 2013[/url]
All brothers and sisters invited- Full segregated facilities.[/I][/FONT]

[B][SIZE=18]Announcement[/SIZE][/B]

Alhamdulillaah, there is yet further excellent news to add as Shaykh al Qari Tawfiq as-Sayegh from Jeddah, KSA has fully confirmed he too will be present to recite Qur'an and share a few words at [B]Tayyibun Annual Conference 2013: [I]The Diseases of the Heart and its Cures[/I][/B] insha'allaah.

Profile of Shaykh al Qari Tawfiq as-Sayegh (Jeddah, KSA) for any who may be unfamiliar:

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hufamNyZFU]

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaJC4AuzfIE]
[B]
Shaykh al Qari Tawfiq as-Sayegh[/B]

Shaykh al Qari Tawfiq as-Sayegh, born Tawfiq ibn Said ibn Ibrahim as-Sayegh in 1974 in Asamara, Eritrea, is a renowned Saudi based Qur’an reciter. Shaykh as-Sayegh graduated from the Scientific Institute of Jeddah, the Shaykh then entered studies at Muhammad Ibn Saud University where he obtained his BA degree with distinction and excellence. Qari as-Sayegh proceeded to study at Umm al-Quraa University in Makkah completing his Masters.

Shaykh as-Sayegh held the position of the President of the Eritrean community in the Communities Bureau of Jeddah. He also was the President of the General Committee of the Noble Qur’an Prize Faleh al-Thani of Doha. Shaykh Tawfiq has also worked as a coordinator of a hospital al Amal, then a teacher in the primary school Amjad al Ahliyyah in Jeddah as well as a coordinator of the House of Publication. Shaykh Tawfiq as-Sayegh has travelled afar as France, South Africa (Johannesburg and Cape Town), Germany, Sweden, Qatar, Belgium, United Arab Emirates, Syria, Singapore and Egypt. He has also a prominence on to satellite appearance of al-Majd, Fadaiyyah al Qatariyyah, etc. Shaykh al Qari Tawfiq as-Sayegh is currently the Imam and Khateeb of Lami Masjid in Jeddah.

[url]

[CENTER][URL=
[/CENTER]
[FONT=Verdana][B][SIZE=18]Reminder[/SIZE][/B]

Insha'allaah for all those who intend in attending the [B] Tayyibun Annual Conference 2013: [I]The Diseases of the Heart and its Cures[/I] [/B] do remember that the community Conference will take place [U]tomorrow[/U], Saturday 13th April 2013 at the London Muslim Centre (LMC), 46-92 Whitechapel Road, London, E1 1JX from 10.00am onwards.

The Conference is [U]free[/U] for all attending (registration required online) and [U]fully segregated[/U] insha'allaah.
Alhamdulillaah numerous distinguished Scholars and Qur'an Reciters have confirmed to be attending- all welcome.
For further details please see: [url]

May Allaah azza wa jall reward you for your intentions and good deeds- Aameen.

Jazak'allaah.[/FONT]

[URL=

[FONT=Verdana][B][SIZE=18]May Allaah reward you all[/SIZE][/B]

The [I]Tayyibun Institute[/I] would like to first and foremost express its praise alhamdulillaah to Allaah azza wa jall for enabling the [I]Annual Conference 2013[/I] to be a means of rahmah for the believers whom were in attendance throughout the day.

May Allaah azza wa jall reward the numerous Shuyukh, teachers and Quraa' whom were present to convey and address the people with recitation and reminders from the Book and the Sunnah. Jazak'allaah to hundreds of brothers, sisters, families, students, elders and youth whom attended from afar for the pleasure of Allaah.
May Allaah accept from all those whom made intentions and efforts to give for the sake of Allaah to the charity [I]Human Appeal International[/I] towards our impoverished orphans, widows and refugee believers of Syria and of course thanks are due to each and every volunteer who helped before, during and after the day for no worldly gain forsaking their time and energy.
[CENTER]
[I]“Whoever does not give thanks to the people does not give thanks to Allaah” (Hadith as-Sahih, Ahmad, 2/258)[/I][/CENTER]

If there were any shortcoming or mistakes (which we nor none are free from)- please find it in your hearts to forgive us insha’allaah and make du’a for slaves of Ar-Rahman.

We pray that Allaah places these good deeds of yours and ours on scale in the Hereafter, may Allaah azza wa jall accept this from us- Aameen.

Jazak'allaah,

[url]
[/FONT]