[quote="Imaani"] -I like Sami Yusuf and I like Outlandish too.[/quote]
Ditto.
Love Sami Yusuf nasheeds, my favourite by far is his new nasheed Asma Ul Husna, everyone should have a listen to that 🙂 . With Outlandish is all about Aicha . 😃
[quote="Ya'qub"][quote="Amal"]mashaAllah Cat Stevens/Yusuf Islam songs back in the day had some decent lyrics and beauty, which todays music lacks with all the manufactured clap-trap that the next person comes out with.. :--//[/quote]
its originally a christian hymn from the 1920s or sometime around then[/quote]
lol opps, i didnt know that! Still, his other songs/lyrics (the Wind, Peace train, etc) were good too 😃
All those folk and folk/rock singers (Cat Stevens, Phil Ochs, etc) (that used to be around in the 1960s-70s) dont really exist anymore.. (im referring to the lyrics more than the tunes) they died out with the Hippy revolution and Vietnam!
I think this is a good song and video. Am I right or am I right?
Funzo — Sun, 25 Nov 2007 - 21:45
Wind east and west and wind
yh outlandish are wicked sami yusuf is pretty good too
I think this is a good song and video. Am I right or am I right?
Bliss — Sun, 25 Nov 2007 - 22:27
[quote="Imaani"] -I like Sami Yusuf and I like Outlandish too.[/quote]
Ditto.
Love Sami Yusuf nasheeds, my favourite by far is his new nasheed Asma Ul Husna, everyone should have a listen to that 🙂 . With Outlandish is all about Aicha . 😃
I think this is a good song and video. Am I right or am I right?
Funzo — Sun, 25 Nov 2007 - 22:35
Lupe fiasco-muhammad walks
junaid jamshed- muhammad ka roza
I think this is a good song and video. Am I right or am I right?
Amal — Mon, 26 Nov 2007 - 13:21
[quote="Ya'qub"][quote="Amal"]mashaAllah Cat Stevens/Yusuf Islam songs back in the day had some decent lyrics and beauty, which todays music lacks with all the manufactured clap-trap that the next person comes out with.. :--//[/quote]
its originally a christian hymn from the 1920s or sometime around then[/quote]
lol opps, i didnt know that! Still, his other songs/lyrics (the Wind, Peace train, etc) were good too 😃
All those folk and folk/rock singers (Cat Stevens, Phil Ochs, etc) (that used to be around in the 1960s-70s) dont really exist anymore.. (im referring to the lyrics more than the tunes) they died out with the Hippy revolution and Vietnam!
Pagination